Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRequest a Build Idea - Page 2 I_voting_barRequest a Build Idea - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Request a Build Idea - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRequest a Build Idea - Page 2 I_voting_barRequest a Build Idea - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Request a Build Idea

Go down 
+3
Mikizilla
God_the_Father
Glorn2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Request a Build Idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 am

lol, its alright. This thread is just more for people who have no idea what kind of build to make with a skill or two. Say you see someone using wrath of god in a pub game, and you think it looks cool but have no idea where to start. you decided you wanna see how well it would work if it was main leveled and need a build based on that concept to tryout. you come here, and I try to make something for you based on that idea.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 am

ok, sounds perfect.

siphon life? ive seen that skill and ive always wanted to use it. how is it in your opinion? any ideas on builds with taht?
Back to top Go down
11captain11
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 pm

I found that in multiplayer games EX 3v3/5v5 one player on a team can stack crits for epic physical damage while the other players are getting spells for early game.
spell are:
Death strike
Combat master
misc can be anything
passive is the 10% chance for a stronger crit
and the ult is crit master.
items include crits, attack speed and hp.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Some tips, when talking about crit mechanics in the wc3 world:

Last acquired crit is always on "top"
every time you pick up an item with crit; that crit becomes the "top"
crits stack from bottom to top; and only 1 crit can happen per attack.

Example:
crit 1 = Death strike, 10% chance for 5X damage (lets say)
Crit 2 = Combat master, 35% chance for 2X damage (lets say)
crit 3 = Crit Master, 100% chance for 1.3X crit

If you learned crit master first; then crit 1 and 2 would overlap it when they proc. Crit 1 would overlap both crit 2 and 3 when it procd. however, if crit master is the last one learned, it will proc 100% of the time, and overlap any other crit you may have; making them completely useless.

For easy to understand math:
you have 3 crits, each is a 25% chance to crit for 2X damage
1 crit = 25% chance for 2X damage (can be seen as a 25% chance to deal 100% extra damage) is a 25% increase in damage,.
2 crits: you have that initial 25% increase in damage; however, if the second crit happens at the same time as the first crit; only 1 crit will happen. 25% of your attacks already crit; so 25% of your *new* 25% chance to crit, will crit on top of an existing crit. This lowers your DPS from the 2nd crit by 25% (25%/4 (25% of 25%)) making your DPS addition of the second crit 19% (while your first crit was 25%)
a 3rd crit can stack with either of those crits and null out also (25 outta 100, and 19 outta 100, for a pre-existing crit chance of 44%) This reduces the effectiveness of your new crit by 44%; which makes it ~14% increased damage.
want a 4th crit? you are better off not; a 4th crit would net you only like 10% additional damage output.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:03 am

While one player could probably get away with a purely single target builds. Some times you will wish you had picked a build that had more impact earlier on.

For example
Frost nova + Banish
Dragon Punch + Consume
Corrupt Flesh + Fairy Fire
OP Aura + Bonus Attributes
Storm Bolt + Wind Walk
Seed of Corruption + Parasite

All fairly decent for taking on a single target however should your allies be completely brain dead and don't farm, mostly run around with potions, or recipes, no items, explore the map in an extremely stupid manner, etc... You will wish you had picked up a farming ability instead of running some cutesy crap ^_^.

Back to top Go down
11captain11
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Ok, so if i get death strike at lvl 39 and crit master at 40, i will never crit with death death strike?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:57 pm

it is when you first level the skill; each additional level does not put that skill back on first.
Back to top Go down
11captain11
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:05 pm

ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
11captain11
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:47 am

Wait does first aquire mean when you get the skill during the choosing, or the most recent time you skill it?
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:19 am

The first time you level it.
Back to top Go down
11captain11
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:02 pm

weird because i leveled my ult as crit master first one time and my crit items and death strike still worked.
Edit: it was is super start
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:35 pm

crit master should be leveled first; it is your last obtained crit that sits on top.

crit master first and you are good to go.
Back to top Go down
11captain11
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:55 pm

ok, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request a Build Idea   Request a Build Idea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Request a Build Idea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2