Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChao youtube channel :? - Page 3 I_voting_barChao youtube channel :? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChao youtube channel :? - Page 3 I_voting_barChao youtube channel :? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Chao youtube channel :?

Go down 
+11
Mr.Blonde
MaRrEd
Ignaciorocks
carefulibite
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
HLWG
Wrathtoruin
Glorn2
tuusneegepro
Pissonmyhands
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:37 pm

i just sent in a video of a pubstomp. lotsa fun it was like 15-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:05 pm

I think I have a few replays of clan stomps; which are a lot funner than pub stomps; because it makes you guys look like nubs... I gotta find them all though...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Thankyou to H and Carefulbite~! everyone else you all fail miserably and need to go fall in a pit hole </3 uhh fyi i'll be sending out the info regarding how people can help ect tonight and tomorrow night. plz email clanchao@gmail.com if you are interested. in addition there are a few people who i'm going to ask to help directly w/ uploading videos and i'll send specifics to you guys. for everyone else I WILL find jobs if you are interested so DON'T drop off the face of the earth plz Very Happy ttyvm

glgghf
-piss
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 pm

bump. plz send replays of footage. mine alone will be boring as hell. i'd like to see more than h, myself, and careful -_-
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 pm

LOL just grab any replay run it at 8x speed make a 3-10 min youtube and toss in some music and your on par with any other youtube of any game on the net.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:28 pm

yeah, pretty much. Find a few clips of amazing starting strats (conistantly hitting Cool and BAM, there are 2-3 videos. Get a few clips of really good duels; or a series of duels...

If you have videos, are they uploaded yet? why not start with what you got?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
CrimsonShift
Nooblet
Nooblet
CrimsonShift

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 pm

what about CHAFinest?
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 am

k i'll be working on one over the thanksgiving break Very Happy lemme know everyone subscribe to Customheroreplays you can find it by typing youtube.com/customheroareplays.

any music suggestions:? i've got a nice idea for some one republic or some bond and a little bit of techno but ya open to any suggestions here.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:18 am

I suppose you can do that. Pretty easy to do but it's nothing more then a teaser.

Here is an example of what didnot suggests
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3glQznGkc

Here is an example if your really talented and are showing of highlight type moments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2O9viGE2rw

For a tutorial one I recommend you follow the idea of the former -guide function of the older maps. New players when they play for the first time always ask what do they do? Where is or how do you make this item? How do you get to where this boss is? How do you make immortals? How do you get to and fight rag?
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:31 am

first ones gonna be a highlight video at the request of glorn. i just need more people to send me some replays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:32 pm

I was thinking of something like a trailer for the Final Version.

Like Show a title "6 Gameplay Modes"
and show like 15-20 seconds of a clip per mode.

Maybe another title " 84 Hero"
and a clip showing different heros or maybe a gif image flashing between maybe 30 heros.

and so on.. idk thats just somethin i was thinkin
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:20 pm

I could do that too. I'll try and work on both over the break since i'm off as of wednesday. I'll just take all of thursday and part of friday to work on it. toss out more ideas and subscribe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:16 am

update. I'm going to be heading back to norcal this weekend. 3 weeks of snowboarding, hanging w/ friends, and watching videos... should have a video ready by the end of break... though i wont be getting online too much Sad have a great break guys~!
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:36 pm

hey piss, i just read this topic and im all for having a youtube channel. i generally have alot of sweet jukes and stuff in my games anyways(not trying to brag, but i seriusly pay a shitload of attention to hero controllin) ill send you a bunch of stuff once i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chao youtube channel :?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3