Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
That old youtube video EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
That old youtube video EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
That old youtube video EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
That old youtube video EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
That old youtube video EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
That old youtube video EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
That old youtube video EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
That old youtube video EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
That old youtube video EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
That old youtube video I_vote_lcapThat old youtube video I_voting_barThat old youtube video I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
That old youtube video I_vote_lcapThat old youtube video I_voting_barThat old youtube video I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

That old youtube video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

That old youtube video Empty
PostSubject: That old youtube video   That old youtube video EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 am

I couldnt find the original post so i decided to make a new one XD anyway I am currently tired as balls b/c is 3 o clock and i'm typing w/ my eyes closed but i just wanted to let you guys know that really old youtube video about cha is still quite the active hotspot for discussion. I even left my 2 cents (more like 10 dollars) worth. i suppose i couldnt stop writing since i've learned so much since I got back. I'm bncasters btw and not trying to advertise it excessively but i'd be so happy if you guys subscribed b/c i'll be posting the cha games i cast on there Very Happy check out the other forum thread if you havent already and send me replays damnit.

uhh back on topic. I replied to a few people in particular in particular soul about gcpl and miki as well as miki himself.

I highly recommend posting a response to it if you have not already and contributing to the conversation. it's got quite the history on it Wink

heres a link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VxgsIcgZns
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: That old youtube video   That old youtube video EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Eh conversation is bull crap.

The skills strong but it wasnt all him orange drew focus fire by initiating the battle something team 2 didnt have. Purple nuke slowed the best guy who was under leveled thanks to dumb fucks leaching and teals late demon spawn held them in place for devastating Met blow for the multi kill.

Now the sad part the original poster lost that game. They won the first duel and lost every single one after it. 2 Players from team two instantly disconnected just before duel 2 and Orange and Teal dueled they killed the best players teammate almost instantly and the best player killed teal before they could summon the demon spawn shortly after wards oranges ava wore off and the best player killed him just barely. After the second duel red attempted to met a camp but was ganked and killed courtesy of an ancient relic long since forgotten called a speed scroll. After teal and purp getting killed 3 more times purp and teal got into a fight and starting killing each other resulting in teal eventually quiting, When duel 4 came along Reds oh so impressive Totemic with Jagged Sword The One Ring was annihilated by the best players Frost Sword and Mastery ring with a few more Exceptional orbs for moar damage and about two belts of magus god courtesy of archons . Red quits and the game disconnects all the end. Now How do I know this? Was I the best guy? Was I orange? Was I Teal? Was I purple? Was I red? Was I the best guys teammate? Or did I just make this all up as a lame ass troll attempt to mess with your heads?
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: That old youtube video   That old youtube video EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Th conversation is not about the game :/ it's more geared towards clan vs pub relations.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: That old youtube video   That old youtube video EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm

but none of those people are pubs?
miki and gcpl are both in chao, as I am sure you are aware.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: That old youtube video   That old youtube video EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:58 am

some of them are though. miki responds mainly clan members but others chime in and you can tell when they support miki they're pubs.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: That old youtube video   That old youtube video EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:17 am

honestly i just think the whole conversation is hilarious i dont really see too much interesting info all you have to do is talk to miki and you will have a similar convo that is actually mutch longer than that one
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That old youtube video   That old youtube video Empty

Back to top Go down

That old youtube video
Page 1 of 1