Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Chao youtube channel :? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Chao youtube channel :? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Chao youtube channel :? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Chao youtube channel :? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Chao youtube channel :? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Chao youtube channel :? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Chao youtube channel :? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Chao youtube channel :? I_vote_lcapChao youtube channel :? I_voting_barChao youtube channel :? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Chao youtube channel :? I_vote_lcapChao youtube channel :? I_voting_barChao youtube channel :? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Chao youtube channel :?

Go down 
+11
Mr.Blonde
MaRrEd
Ignaciorocks
carefulibite
i_4got_my_user
Shankz
HLWG
Wrathtoruin
Glorn2
tuusneegepro
Pissonmyhands
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

Chao youtube channel :? Empty
PostSubject: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:50 am

I suppose I've taken it upon myself (b/c as glorn so aptly put it, i love youtube) to head this project

Things we need:

A team. I'll cast and run the channel if no one wants to but I'd love to have people helping me as partners. We're lookin for casters, moderators, QandA teams ect.

A channel name. This decision should come down to the cha community. if you guys could brainstorm some names Very Happy? I've got a few in mine. Custom Casters, Custom Ownage, BNcaster (which already exists under my ownership), CustomHeroes, the list goes on but those are a few of my own.

A purpose: What do we want on the channel. glorn suggested replay snipits of cool things and I agree. I've suggested tutorials, montages, and high level casts :?

Anyway if you guys can think of anything else post it here!

Update: I have a email address that we can use for the channel btw.
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:12 am

Umm moar details about the partners you need... What do the casters, moderators etc have to do...

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 am

orrrr, orrrr, orrrr...... we could just upload cool replays and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:22 am

If someone would want to piece some replays and screen shots together and make a 5-10min video of just crazy kills it would be sick on another note I could advertise the channel on the bot we could also make some basic game tutorials
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 pm

I've always wanted to bring CHA into the spotlight. It deserves way more than games like dota in my opinion and has the potential to draw a relatively large crowd as we've seen in the past. we've all come to an agreement that this newest edit puts the others to shame when it comes to making builds and a progressing meta game so I really think the other ideas are viable too. I'll be doing my best to make this work but ya if you guys send your replays to clanchao@gmail.com I can make those into a cool video as an ad for cha. also make sure you send me the actual file b/c i cannot use torrenting sights on campus internet

@ tuus I'll have to define them later but you can pretty much figure out what some jobs are like casters (the people who commentate the matches), QandA are a group of people that can answer questions about cha and the clan through videos or via comments on youtube if we get any Very Happy. alot of it is up in the air but will hopefully get implemented as more people start to look at the channel.
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Just wanna say... You should do like a trailer type video for Cha as one of the 1st ones you do... (you know... like: CUSTOM HERO ARENA... 100000000 DIFFERENT BUILDS... UP TO 12 PLAYERS) Idk... imo it would give the pple an... insight if they just happened to come to the channel by chance.

Also make a CHA history montage! A later project that would b fun to watch
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:55 pm

ill help, just tell me what you need me to do. i could try to mash together the opening sequence from screenshots/video clips if someone sends them to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:59 pm

yeah like H said, Ill help anyway i can just tell me what to do d-(^.^)z
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:31 pm

what they said
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:37 pm

my wc3 comp crashed (which is why i haven't been on in about 3 trillion months) but i'd love to help. anything you need?
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:17 pm

nice i'm happy to see so many people jumping on to help. can we think of a name :?
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:23 pm

I would say Custom Hero Arena Replays. If I wanted to find a replay of a game I would type in a search engine the game name replays. So do you want to be on page 2 or 5 of that search with an original name or would you rather be on page 1?
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:37 pm

uhwell we can tag our channel so thats not too much of a problem... in fact the channel name doesnt even have to have a bearing on the actual purpose (though it should) when you put stuff into the search engine it searches via tags not titles Very Happy neway... i was thinking of something a lil creative and catchy no Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:51 pm

cool idea!

I think small tutorials and ownage compilation replays would be nice

A name...

CHA Ownage!

Custom Hero Arena...Simply the Best!

lol i dunno
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:10 am

carefulibite wrote:
I would say Custom Hero Arena Replays. If I wanted to find a replay of a game I would type in a search engine the game name replays. So do you want to be on page 2 or 5 of that search with an original name or would you rather be on page 1?
Do that.

Official titles demand some sort of maturity about them. 12 year old titles (Like Custom Hero Arena Owners) remind me of Territo screaming in my ear.
Back to top Go down
MaRrEd
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:16 am

I don't really have an opinion on youtube channel name but it would be cool to do spotlights on some unpopular heroes on chao to make those heroes more used, instead of having the same heroes everygame you see
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:11 am

List of people currently interested in content and channel moding:

Charged
Yeti
HLWG
Tuus
Shankz
I'm forcing glorn
Myself

I'll assign jobs as soon as we have 1 video up but for now lets try and decide what we want it to be. I've seen epic moments montage, shoutcast, we could do an introduction video, a CLAN/game advertisement. I'm personally leaning towards the generic introduction video where we all get a chance to talk a little bit about what the channel and the game is about. it can be in a few parts or 1 part and we can introduce ourselves as well.

Also i have a request, if we have any artists that want to do a background for the channel that'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 am

orrr... orrrrr, orrrrr....

rather than getting teams of people... We can just upload snippets of CHA material...

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 pm

but why have a cigar when you can have.... FOUR CIGARS!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:34 pm

well im sure piss will appreciate the help.
and if he can use the manpower good enough it will be way more productive n such
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:53 pm

To be honest I really would like to make a little more than just snipits :/ i wanna bring this game to the top of warcraft III and bnet. fuck dota fuck lol or hon~! <3 neway I think an intro explaining who we are and what we are about would be a good place to start to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:30 pm

hey id love to help with this too.

Also, if the CHAR Line Wars works out, you could add that as well.

My summer break starts next week, so I'l be free for a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:58 pm

luckyyyy D:
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:56 pm

well, I gotta do my PSU first, which is like a chilean SAT. So after that, im free. =)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:36 pm

why don't we just sit down together, decide what would look epic, and stage a bunch of epic snippits... im not doing anything sunday, after piss and i play our game we can do it then maybe like 7, 10 sec bits would be fine imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chao youtube channel :?   Chao youtube channel :? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chao youtube channel :?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next