Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? I_vote_lcapCLan Chao Channel and Bot? I_voting_barCLan Chao Channel and Bot? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
CLan Chao Channel and Bot? I_vote_lcapCLan Chao Channel and Bot? I_voting_barCLan Chao Channel and Bot? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

CLan Chao Channel and Bot?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
exilegod
Unranked
Unranked

CLan Chao Channel and Bot? Empty
PostSubject: CLan Chao Channel and Bot?   CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:28 am

Hey Guys, im new to this game and i''ve really enjoyed playing it, i was why the clan channel was restricted, also wheres the bot???

hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Rick_Astley
Unranked
Unranked
Rick_Astley

PostSubject: Re: CLan Chao Channel and Bot?   CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:52 am

Well the bot is named v-bot and if you add him to your friends list than you can keep track of when it starts a game. But on a different note, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: CLan Chao Channel and Bot?   CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:50 am

he was talking about my channel bot. and i must have lost internet during the night for some odd reason. the bots going down soon to
Back to top Go down
exilegod
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: CLan Chao Channel and Bot?   CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm

haha nice Smile
k il track him down, hwo bout the clan channeL? id like to hang out there adn see if i can join but it says its restricted?? any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: CLan Chao Channel and Bot?   CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:35 pm

What Realm are you playing on? Double check theyre on US(East) if your not on that your going to have to switch over.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CLan Chao Channel and Bot?   CLan Chao Channel and Bot? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:55 pm

yeah, the bot is usually on, if not, tuus is usually on, if not, felesser ir usually on... someone is usually on; but we are a East clan, as said above. so, come to the dark side!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLan Chao Channel and Bot?   CLan Chao Channel and Bot? Empty

Back to top Go down

CLan Chao Channel and Bot?
Page 1 of 1