Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
A sad farewell to the ol piss I_vote_lcapA sad farewell to the ol piss I_voting_barA sad farewell to the ol piss I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
A sad farewell to the ol piss I_vote_lcapA sad farewell to the ol piss I_voting_barA sad farewell to the ol piss I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

A sad farewell to the ol piss

Go down 
+6
Sharky
imsofattest
Shankz
Facepuncher
Glorn2
Pissonmyhands
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

A sad farewell to the ol piss Empty
PostSubject: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi everyone! If nobody has noticed (which wouldnt be too surprising) i havent logged on in the past week :/ I've been busy buying stuff for school and hanging w/ irl friends for the last time. Anyway I should get to the point. I've come to a solid affirmation that I love cha and all of its community with a special part of my mechanical asian heart. But it does pain me to say that I'll be taking a step back from cha and competitive cha in order to focus on some of my other life goals. Now chances or not that probably doesnt mean a whole lot to most people but I just want to say my time back with the cha community this past summer has been the most fun i've ever had on the eweb ever and I would really like to thank you for that.

Whats gonna happen to me? I'm not entirely sure. I am really hoping to buckle down for college and college life since i've only got 4 years of them. I'm hoping to work a lot on my tennis game in the next few months in order to make the team at my college (though this is highly unlikely). And if you haven't guessed from my numerous chat rantings in game or my avatar and sig, I've taken a great interest in competitive starcraft II. Right now i'm just working in the upper divisions of gold and lower plat but I intend on investing a chunk of my time playing starcraft II. That being said I also intend to learn how to mapmake a bit using the new mapmaker in my spare time. If you have starcraft II please feel free to add me my email is bobolee@comcast.net if you know me or want to get to know me or if you hardly know me and just wanna play a few games my character name is pisonmyhands (i know original right) and my character code is 445. Also if any of the current clan members are in california send me a pm on the forums (which i will be reading extensively once a week)

What am I hoping to take with me? well aside from the awesome memories that I've had for the past ~3 years, I'd like to take along the knowledge that you guys know I still love CHA and its community more than any game I've ever played. for those 3 years I've met some wonderful people and gone through some crazy chat room and in game adventures Very Happy these are memories that I could never replace. So i guess what i'm trying to say is that I'm not leaving in spite, or discontent, or even lack of interest- well... I cant truly explain in words why I'm leaving. It's more complex than even I can currently comprehend... Know that I leave with true egame love (if thats a possible emotion)... no scratch that I leave with real love and a feeling of regret. Regret that I have to leave behind a very fun and enjoyable part of my life. My parents never considered video games to be an active part of socializing with people, but the cha community alone has become my steadfast testament against that. the fact that such a small community of people can stand strong among the masses and interact in the way we do as friends, as rivals, and as teachers is staggering and I really hope that those who dont realize what this community represents open their eyes asap. On a more personal basis there were a couple people that I really got to know in my time back and I'd like to stay in contact with. If you'd be willing to toss a fb and aim this way that would be the biggest honor I could ever ask for. Epic, JohnXL, and Yeti if you guys wanna stay in contact after I leave PM me and I'll send you my info. For anyone else who feels they got to know me and I (in my frantic hurry to finish this before my tennis lesson) did not reciprocate feel free to pm me as well.

What am i leaving behind? I dunno... no legacy thats for sure XD Hopefully if anything good memories for other people, save the pubs that I've slain like no other. I can give one present to the CHA community. It's a bit crude but know that it has the best intentions w/ it. It's my youtube account that I made for casting/ making tutorials for BN. It was meant to follow BN/CHA in whatever direction it chose to go. So I give it to you. BNcaster is the name of the youtube channel for those who want to subscribe and I'll be emailing the account info to a few people. If you are in anyway interested in uploading CHA related content to this channel let me know and I'll send you the info as well. My plan was to use screen recorder and a couple other programs to make some cool commentaries and tutorials about the game so hopefully the idea sticks. If not and you just want to abandon it I completely understand.

Anyway I guess this is it... I cant say much else that I havent already said a thousand times in 100 different cheesy ways so ya... I guess I'll cya guys around and for those who already have my fb I'll ttyl. Well... I dont know how you'll feel about this but I do have one more thing to say. I know you guys are probably like "uhhh why did he type all of this and when is this sappy novel gonna end" so I'll try to keep it brief.

I attempted to start a CHA bimonthly challenge thread that just never picked up. I guess I was looking at it the wrong way... Anyway I have one more CHAllenge for you all and all future members who read this. Answer as a response to this if you have nothing to do. Answer multiple times if necessary Smile

I mentioned earlier that my parents scorn all forms of socializing or having fun over the computer. In all actuality they believe it doesnt exist. I assume that if you are on this forum or joining the cha community you like video games and enjoy playing them in one way or another.
My question to you is:
What makes video games so great or why do you play them? More down to the point what are pros about video games? Smile

Peace out! Pissonmyhands
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:28 pm

heh, u got my AIM, no doubt I will ever stop hearing from you. College is a big step, and if you plan on taking college sports seriously, there is no chance you can play ANY video game seriously.

Good luck with whatever you do; when WC2 wears off, or you fail outta college, you'll be back! ...they always come back! If my brother gets stationed back in cali, I will be there this winter; or if they cancel his orders to move.

Also, the reason people can become attached to an online community is that, there are actual REAL people behind the text on the screen. In real life, you may never get along with the kid of person you get along with on here. However, the CHA community is brought together on the playing of CHA; so you all have something in common. It is kinda like a track team with 200 kids on it.. You hang out with a handful of them, and consider them friends, even if you wouldn't invite them to your birthday.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Quote :
What am i leaving behind? I dunno... no legacy thats for sure XD
Lies! You wouldn't type a 1 page paper about how you're leaving if you didn't think it would make an impact on some people! You sir, have left a legacy. Smile

What makes video games so great? What are pros to video games?
I assume these were supposed to be rhetorical questions that you would answer for yourself, but I'm going to answer them anyway. What makes them so great is that you can escape reality, and not only that, but you can interact with different things in the game that make you feel a part of it. I had a really shitty childhood that ended in years of therapy, which I don't plan on getting into, but one of the things that helped me get through it was the hours upon hours I poured into video games and tv. In 3rd grade when I discovered wc3 from a friend, I immediately became involved in it, because the difference was that this time, I wasn't just playing games, I was playing games with thousands of people.

I don't have much time for video games anymore, but I still enjoy them when I have the time...

Anyway, I read your novel, and while it was a bit sappy, it was definitely one worth reading. I play a lot of tennis myself, its one of the sports I also plan to try out for in college. Smile Damn, I've written a novel too now... Sorry, I'll wrap it up here...

I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors in the future, and if you're ever on wc3, I'll hopefully have the same name... But I change it pretty frequently, so I can't promise anything.

-facepuncher
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:02 am

This isnt a sad farwell, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we're happy your going to focus on other goals in life, I mean you fail pretty bad if ur only life long goal accomplished was being good at cha lol. I am happy for you and wish you good luck on whats to come. and don't worry you'll be back. Everyone comes back eventually *sinister face* lmao

Cya and good luck
Future #1 CHA player
-Shankz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:12 am

ah was a hell of a run piss gl with the rest of your life man was fun playin with you and against you these past few years, maybe youll come back after you get over your starcraft 2 sensation Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:13 am

FAREWELL PISS.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:18 am

Piss, you were the best e-asian friend a Canuck cracker could ask for haha. But you said you weren't certain about what you were leaving behind. You defiantly had a legacy, even though at times you weren't the most skilled, you usually had the biggest heart. You got up ass whooping after ass whooping, only to ask us what was wrong so you could fix it. Unlike most, you actually wanted to teach and help those whom struggled with understanding the foundations of this game. And well whenever I personally needed a good laugh or a fun match to play you were always there to jam some vids, whether that was to boost my ego or rape some poor pubbies haha. But don't worry we understand the whole real life and college thing, a few of us are in the same boat as you. Take care bro, you have my facebook now so even if you can't make it on b.net keep in touch on there.
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:33 am

Didn't get a chance to get to know you, but judging from everyone's posts you sound like a pretty kool dude, take care in life bud. Stay legit.
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Sad gunna miss ya
hope you can come back sometime.
Back to top Go down
morgantheman
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:02 pm

ive played a couple games with and against you in pubs, you were definatly dedicated to CHA. And good luck with the tennis thing, because it going to be difficult. I know a couple people who play college tennis and they are a a tough bunch to play. Farewell and good luck with your colledge classes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sad farewell to the ol piss   A sad farewell to the ol piss Empty

Back to top Go down

A sad farewell to the ol piss
Page 1 of 1