Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Farewell my clan EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Farewell my clan EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Farewell my clan EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Farewell my clan EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Farewell my clan EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Farewell my clan EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Farewell my clan EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Farewell my clan EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Farewell my clan EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Farewell my clan I_vote_lcapFarewell my clan I_voting_barFarewell my clan I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Farewell my clan I_vote_lcapFarewell my clan I_voting_barFarewell my clan I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Farewell my clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:17 am

Didnot, Ironically, you seem to inspire me more than half of the clan put together. When I first met you I couldn't stand you because of the noob facade and beating me crap lol.

I already know it would not be good for me to be chief now. Part of being chief is knowing how good the members are and how active they are. Without knowing that, I would not have the needed info to make promotion decisions. Its not only about how active, good, or likable I am. Furthermore, I am not the best player in the game and apparently am not close to it either even though I am better than 99% of all cha players in all likelihood. Man it sure sounds good when i put it that way! lol

There are things about the map that bug me too though. I don't like how respawn time is almost instant at first and far less later on. That means that a death early on is a free town portal. Its actually GOOD to die (although not by much) That also ruined the ganking aspect of the game. If you can't disable your opponent for a while by ganking them, then its not worth ganking. If you say the gold and kill is worth it then I think your mistaken. The time it takes for you to run over to them and the skills and items you need to keep them from getting back to town and the time it takes to travel back to town is awful. Even then they still have a chance of escaping. That build was a mid game ganking build. It is boring to just creep and duel over and over again. I don't know if one can make a much better agility item build than the one I had. I don't really like the way the map turned out. Change was good but I think Glorn fundamentally changed it a bit too much. Though, I still prefer Glorns too much change to Lab's not enough change.

I have been in chao a very long time. I was its oldest member. My join date was Dec 25 2007. So, this is it then. I am going now... I bid you all a very fond farewell *uses ring mastry*

ps: I will be on a forums for a few more days for any last words people may have for me. Oh and I don't plan on leaving wc3 yet.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:18 am

Good bye. Atleast you say your going instead of just disappearing like a few players I knew in the past. Im not a huge fan of instant spawn deaths either but Im not a fan of 2 min rivivals late game so what choice is there? Besides there is still some ganking qualities to the game just that most players chose to abolish them with a comination of things. I said it before and I will say it again I absolutely despise creep spawn insane, faster exp, super start, faster creep spawn, because it eliminates way more strategy then it gives those modes ultimately just turn the game into this big giant farm fest. Your gank in default mode is actually worth it because now you can steal their creeps you can even capture the flag as the creeps are not spawning insanely fast, you can do mini arena those things matter in default, but every one wants the chance to prove they know how to make immortals gear so they enter the noob modes so they can farm for 45 mins to an hour to get immortals.
Back to top Go down
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:18 am

Terra = Riki
1. Uses Rikis build and has "similar playing style"
2. Ignores my Questions about being Clan Cha chieftain. Riki left clan cha, so this wud make sense
3. Is leaving the CHA community, as Riki has.
4. Posts for riki
5. Riki and Terra have never been on at the same time
6. Riki and Terra can both host (not a strong one, but still something)
*i will add more stuff to the list if i come across it. Feel free to follow up on the list*

*edit* Terra is there a way for me to contact Riki? Without going through you. like can u get her on wc3 for a little or something?
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Well ok sure. I can see where your coming from on that. If I was you I might have my suspicions too. Its very hard to prove anything online one way or another and unfortuantly Riki doesn't even get on anymore so I couldn't get her help to prove anything either...Whatever though, if you guys want to say that I am Riki idc I am not in chao any more and have left Custom Hero Arena. I'm not Riki, but I have no way to prove that now that she is gone! >.< I bet you were planning on waiting until she left just to put me on the spot! >.< I wont be leading west clan cha because I am done with cha now. I don't intend to come back. The only thing I might do is play a game of it every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:37 pm

maybe terra and riki are eloping?!

thats why they are both leaving, they are going to vegas! who needs CHA when you can get married by a female elvis?!

terra,
dont be a fool, wrap your tool!

ANYWAYSSSSSS, you will still be trolling the forums, right? like you did on your `break` so we can have your occasional words of wisdom destroyed by riki comments?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:28 am

u have said before that u talked to her on AIM. She must go on AIM a lot, because i have never seen u in the chat channel on US WEST, and Riki didnt go on that much (everytime she was on, i was on)

So...i guess this is a new point
7. Terra is changing his/her story when trying to reach riki
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 am

Good bye Terra btw can you whisper me your other alias. I have no doubt riki is not Terraptus franky I dont even know who riki is. Nobody thought to ask if I was riki considering my past history and the skill builds Ive used for shame (^_^). The answer if anyone is wondering is no.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:50 pm

I am not changing any "story". I DID chat with her in an instant messenger but that is irrelevant now because she told me she would not be back on it after she left.

I have no reason to mention Riki anymore. As far as I am concerned she abandoned her clan without having a proper chief to take her place. If she came back right now and asked me for something I would refuse. I am tired and quite finished of doing everything for her. If you guys want to call me Riki then be my guest idc. Either way I am done on the topic of her.

No Glorn, I will not be on the forums anymore. I really am leaving cha. The only way to contact me will be on WC3. (I will still play on there sometimes) I will be using my Terraptus account.
Back to top Go down
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:27 am

u arent telling me what her IM is. i wud like to know.

*BIGGEST REASON Y TERRA=RIKI*.....SAME IP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 am

Same ip? lol? I would like some proof of that absurd claim. Besides, I can't remember the IM anymore. Anyway, like I said before idc. If you think I am Riki, I can't prove otherwise. Think what you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell my clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell my clan   Farewell my clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell my clan
Page 1 of 1