Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChampion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 I_voting_barChampion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChampion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 I_voting_barChampion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Champion of the Arena Scoreboard

Go down 
+14
i_am_that_is
ransome
Subz
i_4got_my_user
blazinfast
dermiester
Bromancing_The_Venom
epicpowda11
Pissonmyhands
Yetidiah
jarjar
imsofattest
Exalted_Fighter
Glorn2
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Epic over SHankz 8-5 .. All Random Gladiator
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Epic Over Exalted 8-0
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:23 pm

errr no screeny but hopefully shanks will verify- gcpl over shanks 10 - 8 ar glad
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Yeti Over Epic, AP Glads. 13-11
Back to top Go down
Yetidiah
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:31 pm

yeti over epic 5-6 he had to leave so we agreed last duel victory wins and what can i say im a kiting bastard
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Can't bloody believe you came back from 6-1, fucking timmy i need to re work that build for anti kite, thats the second time i've lost a massive lead because of that shit.. not only was my gaming night ruined by your kiting, my clutch is about to be ruined from teaching my girlfriend how to drive standard hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Yea. My ex blew it on my on my ranger. My poor little purple Ford just rusts now out in my paintball course, lol.

I hate Timmy, honestly so overpowered. I don't like using him because he is so gay.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:54 pm

overpowered? timmy is probably the worst hero in the game other than the assassin
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Yetidiah
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:44 pm

10-3 win over dermie and glad mode is still bugged game continues after someone wins
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:03 pm

I don't know, maybe its just me, but it seems everytime I face him, it's the EXACT counter to my build. But then again, my old build was fail, faced a Timmy today actually, destroyed him, but he wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 pm

whos this "him"? o.O
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Timmy is easyh tp slaughter, Yeti just finally smartened up at the end and wouldnt let me attack him, used the move speed and hex to his advantage. And well, I didn't have tome to build a bunch of shit to counter him. Stone Sword or frost staff and he would have been slightly fucked and a stone shield/ immort shield and he would have died.. lol.
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Yea, now he is easy to pwn.

And "him" is anyone who was using Tim at the time.
Back to top Go down
ransome
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:10 am

left out score board but i won 8-0
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Epic over Piss 8-4
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 pm

ransome u for got to post our glad match that i won.

was it 11-3 or 10-2?

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 pm

it isnt the losers job to post results... but alright
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 pm

verti and end have been removed due to having a score of zero still.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:14 am

Epic over Exalted Fighter 8-0
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 am

hey but glorn ransom said he was gonna post it thats why i said he didnt do it.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:37 am

no worries. as long as he doesnt try to argue the results, you're fine.
Back to top Go down
Yetidiah
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:05 pm

yeti over yiff 7-4 he dc/d
Back to top Go down
Yetidiah
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 pm

me and yiff again, he dc'd again we called it a draw idk who wouldve won honestly
4-6 in yiffs favor

and yes that is two light shields in my inventory so stfu cf is a bitch
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 pm

glorn, ya might as well remove me too, bcuz im never on when others that are iun the tourny can play, or i always have to leave when they are on (epicpowda11 is a prime example of timing failiure time and time again).
Back to top Go down
Yetidiah
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 pm

me over yiff 8-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Champion of the Arena Scoreboard
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next