Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny I_vote_lcap1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny I_voting_bar1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny I_vote_lcap1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny I_voting_bar1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny

Go down 
+15
jarjar
x_x_end_x_x
epicpowda11
Shankz
verti89
Exalted_Fighter
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
dermiester
Facepuncher
Yetidiah
imsofattest
Mr.Blonde
baneofdeath
Glorn2
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny Empty
PostSubject: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:18 am

GENERAL INFO:
This tourny is based on kills and wins, losses do not affect you. You get points for a win based on the group level the player is in. Skilled players offer more score. The majority of your score, however, will come from kills! Yes, you have to record all of your kills, this means, you need to take a lot of screen shots of the ending screen, or save a lot of replays. Screen shots will be easier for all of us.

****To take a screen shot****
There should be a button on your keyboard that says "print screen" you simply press this, and it will save a picture of the current screen. Then, on your shortcut to WC3, right click, click properties, then "find target" now, find the folder called "screen shots" locate the proper screen shot, upload it to a site, or this site, or something, and yayyyyy. Or, you can email screen shots to me. To upload them to a forum, you usually need it to be in a different format. I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to convert my screenshots; to like.. jpeg files, or whatever...

ADMITTANCE:
Anyone in chao or BN is allowed to take part in this tourny.

SCORE:
3 points for every win over a High-Rank Player
2 points for every win over a Middle-Rank Player
1 point for every win over a Low-Rank Player
1 point for every Kill

RULES:
You will play to a kill/point count of 333! First player to reach 333 total kills/points shall be crowned "Champion of the Arena"
You can only get credit for 12 kills X the number of opponents in each game. This is more than fair.
Games can be of any size, but ALL players in the game must be in the tourny, and leavers cannot leave their items, unless drop mode is turned on.
Save all replays, or the game doesn't count (unless the opponent agrees with the outcome)
Game modes are "NO MODES" unless BOTH players agree to have a mode turned on.

CONDITIONS:
If I feel a score reported is undeserved, that is, that you got them from sayyyy... someone intentionally taking a fall for you... Then I will ask for a replay. If this happens and you cannot present a replay, you get 0 points for the match. If it turns out they DID take a fall for you, intentionally, to boost your score, you lose however many points the match was worth. Simply put, "This is a game, don't cheat!"

If a players turns a mode on that isn't agreed apon, and refuses to remake the game without that mode; save the replay, it is a loss for said player.

If a player disconnects, and the remaining player has a lead of 2+ kills, and won the last duel, the remaining player is the winner. If the game is close, it will be a rematch with the same builds. Anyone found to be abusing this, will be banned from future tournys.

If a player refuses to play a match with you (Don't be an idiot about this one) often enough to make you believe he is ducking you; take screen shots, talk to me, do something to make it known that you put in a decent bit of effort to face this guy but he is afraid of losing. You will get rewarded a win, and him a loss.

Anyone who hosts a match for other players, and then uses "-obs" DON'T CHEAT! Anyone found to be cheating in any way, will be DQ'd. That includes asking someone in vent for help. Anything you type to a player, even a whisper, will show in the replay.
you can use /dnd to prevent whispers. (didnot)
If someone is TRYING to tell you to do shit; and you don't want to get into trouble, announce it into ALL chat and save the replay.

You can E-Mail me replays at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Questions, comments, and sign up here. You can sign up at any point during the tourny, and it goes until there is a winner. It will start when I feel we have enough interested people.

Last edited by Glorn2 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Looks like CHao just got its own DKP system, is this thing sterting right now?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:33 pm

people need to sign up for it, you can only play people who are signed up... none of this "dragonslayer has beaten No0b_34t3R-LYfE" posted 47 times. But, it will start once we have 10 or so people signed up.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 pm

aight i guess its time to sign up coach
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 pm

what the hell how do we know what rank of skill someone is? based on this method wouldnt it mean that the more skilled players would have to play alot more than the non skilled players just to keep up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Yetidiah
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:53 pm

sure ill do it, i like dying
-yetidiah
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:55 pm

btw i also noticed this says 1v1 tourney and yet u say games can be of any size :p
Back to top Go down
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm

I doubt I'll get close to 333 points, but what the hell, I'll join. I haven't done a tournament in a while.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:21 pm

well, 99% of the games will have to be of 1v1 size. However, I am allowing bigger teams, though, this is a single-winner tourny. Team games are allowed, but, you want to KS your teamates, to get a better score than them. See how this works?

Also, as people sign up, I will put them into categories... Me and you, are a 3. grunts, and people of a higher playing level, will be worth two. Noobs, will be worth 1. Higher level players wont have to play more games... It isn't like you get less points based on your level, you simply get more based on who you beat.
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 pm

i would join but i dont feel like playing 100+ games.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:43 pm

^^the things you gotta do, to earn the title, "Champion of the Arena". Again, this is running until it is over, there isnt a time limit.

However, assuming you are pro, like me, and win all of your games, against mild-skilled players, you are looking at 10 points per game, that is, only 33-34 games.

If you play a good team game, you get points for everyone on the losing team... so, a 3v3 against mild players, you get 15 kills... you get 21 points, right there.

If someone was truly dedicated, they could win this in a couple of days. I am hoping it takes a couple of weeks though...
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:49 pm

SO IN!
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:23 pm

eh i guess that makes sense so if i want 3 points i gotta beat u? LAME.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:30 pm

I think its just initial points for how hard your oponent is. Basically you get more points playing less skilled for theyre essentially an easy win. Win the game in typical 1vs1 you get the initial 1 point + 8 so 9 points instead of playing the skilled 3 pointer and losing which will mean roughly only the initial 3 points maybe 4 if you got a lucky kill somewhere in the game.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Im in
-Undead-boy
I think im still a 3 pointer, though i am slightly rusty, guess you and i could do some trail 1v1s to fnd out.
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:49 pm

sign me up plz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:50 pm

why would u want to be a high lvl, being a low level gives you an advantage... i know im a level one
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:06 pm

eh i hope the fact theres a 3 point bounty on my head makes people wanna play me cuz if not theres no way im gonna win lol
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Eh they kill you just once and they score 4 points instead of being like 2 points the point system only favors the losers doesnt give the winners much. I would join but comp sucks ass I would lose pretty much all the games due to massive delay or lagouts.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm

I'm happy everyone thinks so lowly of me then Razz :haha. o so when does this start?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:38 pm

uhhhh... prolly sometime this weekend. it will be announced...
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:51 pm

glorn can u put up a list of everyone who is participating in the tourny, and label them
High-Rank Player, Middle-Rank Player, or Low-Rank Player. This way everything is set in stone.

And wow i nvr thought sucking would have its advantages :}
FOr once im happy to be a Low-Ranked Player
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:35 pm

I will, when the tourny starts.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:12 pm

im in i spose
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:51 pm

count me in too, i doubt anyone is gona get 330 points in the week that im gone Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny   1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny Empty

Back to top Go down

1v1 Champion of the Arena Tourny
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next