Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 I_vote_lcapChampion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 I_voting_barChampion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 I_vote_lcapChampion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 I_voting_barChampion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Champion of the Arena Scoreboard

Go down 
+14
i_am_that_is
ransome
Subz
i_4got_my_user
blazinfast
dermiester
Bromancing_The_Venom
epicpowda11
Pissonmyhands
Yetidiah
jarjar
imsofattest
Exalted_Fighter
Glorn2
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:50 am

charge over epic 8-1 no randoms!
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:51 am

oh i admit i rage quit all the time, actually i would call it the "im-losing-bad-and-im-bored-quit"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:52 am

its all good, its painful for both of us to sit it out till the end id rather go play something else
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Epic over Fatt 8-0
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:02 am

wtf that wasnt a tourney match retard
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Are you kidding me? Why the hell not ... imo since this has been dragging out forever anyone that plays someone else that are all registered in the tourny the game should be used for the tournament.

Last edited by epicpowda11 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Epic over Exalted 8-2
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Venom voer Epic 8-1
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:12 am

Epic Over Dermie 8-1
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 pm

yeahhhh; looking at the scores, this one will go to epic.

I havent played a tourny match in about 2-1/2 weeks. Too many people dropped out, it was me, epic, exalted, and yeti stomping each other back and forth, with a hint of charge.

So, congrats Epic, remind me to include your reward in the next edit!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm

sorry school+work>me
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Thats right bitches, CHAMPION hahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:33 pm

the tourny is officially over; and epic has been added to the hall of fame.

closeddddd
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion of the Arena Scoreboard   Champion of the Arena Scoreboard - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Champion of the Arena Scoreboard
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7