Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
King Of The Hill Mode! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
King Of The Hill Mode! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
King Of The Hill Mode! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
King Of The Hill Mode! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
King Of The Hill Mode! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
King Of The Hill Mode! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
King Of The Hill Mode! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
King Of The Hill Mode! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
King Of The Hill Mode! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
King Of The Hill Mode! I_vote_lcapKing Of The Hill Mode! I_voting_barKing Of The Hill Mode! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
King Of The Hill Mode! I_vote_lcapKing Of The Hill Mode! I_voting_barKing Of The Hill Mode! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

King Of The Hill Mode!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

King Of The Hill Mode! Empty
PostSubject: King Of The Hill Mode!   King Of The Hill Mode! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Well, sadly, today was a rainy day, and I woke up early. 6 hours later, I have created a King of the Hill Mode, and it is only 1 trigger.

Code:
    Events
        Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set KOTH_Controlled[1] = 0
        Set KOTH_Controlled[2] = 0
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set KOTH_On_Hill[(Integer A)] = ((Number of units in (Units in KOTH_Hill[(Integer A)] matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Owner of (Matching unit)) is in Team1) Equal to True)))) - (Number of units in (Units in KOTH_Hill[(Integer A)] matching ((((Matching unit) is A
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        KOTH_Hills_Owner[(Integer A)] Not equal to 1
                        KOTH_On_Hill[(Integer A)] Greater than 0
                    Then - Actions
                        Set KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] = (KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] - KOTH_On_Hill[(Integer A)])
                        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 3, row (4 + (Integer A)) to (          + (String(KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)])))
                            If - Conditions
                                KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] Less than or equal to 0
                            Then - Actions
                                Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Team 1 at (Center of KOTH_Hill[(Integer A)]) with Z offset 10.00, using font size 16.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                                Set KOTH_Hills_Owner[(Integer A)] = 1
                                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 2, row (4 + (Integer A)) to KOTH_Owner[1]
                                Set KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] = 30
                                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 3, row (4 + (Integer A)) to (          + (String(KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)])))
                            Else - Actions
                    Else - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                KOTH_Hills_Owner[(Integer A)] Not equal to 2
                                KOTH_On_Hill[(Integer A)] Less than 0
                            Then - Actions
                                Set KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] = (KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] + KOTH_On_Hill[(Integer A)])
                                    If - Conditions
                                        KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] Less than or equal to 0
                                    Then - Actions
                                        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Team 2 at (Center of KOTH_Hill[(Integer A)]) with Z offset 10.00, using font size 16.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                                        Set KOTH_Hills_Owner[(Integer A)] = 2
                                        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 2, row (4 + (Integer A)) to KOTH_Owner[2]
                                        Set KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] = 30
                                    Else - Actions
                            Else - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        KOTH_Hills_Owner[(Integer A)] Equal to 1
                    Then - Actions
                        Set KOTH_Controlled[1] = (KOTH_Controlled[1] + 1)
                        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 2, row 2 to (        + (String(KOTH_Controlled[1])))
                        Set CTF_TeamScore[1] = (CTF_TeamScore[1] + 1)
                        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 3, row 2 to (  + (String(CTF_TeamScore[1])))
                        Set TeamNeeded[1] = (TeamNeeded[1] - 1)
                        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 4, row 2 to (    + (String(TeamNeeded[1])))
                        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in KOTH_Hill[(Integer A)]) and do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                    If - Conditions
                                        KOTH_Hills_Owner[(Integer A)] Equal to 1
                                        ((Picked unit) is alive) Equal to True
                                        ((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
                                    Then - Actions
                                        Set CTF_TeamScore[1] = (CTF_TeamScore[1] + 1)
                                        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 3, row 2 to (  + (String(CTF_TeamScore[1])))
                                        Set TeamNeeded[1] = (TeamNeeded[1] - 1)
                                        Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 4, row 2 to (    + (String(TeamNeeded[1])))
                                            If - Conditions
                                                KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] Less than 30
                                            Then - Actions
                                                Set KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] = (KOTH_Take_Time[(Integer A)] + 1)
                                            Else - Actions
                                    Else - Actions
                    Else - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                KOTH_Hills_Owner[(Integer A)] Equal to 2
                            Then - Actions
                                Set KOTH_Controlled[1] = (KOTH_Controlled[2] + 1)
                                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 2, row 3 to (        + (String(KOTH_Controlled[2])))
                                Set CTF_TeamScore[2] = (CTF_TeamScore[2] + 1)
                                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 3, row 3 to (  + (String(CTF_TeamScore[2])))
                                Set TeamNeeded[2] = (TeamNeeded[2] - 1)
                                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 4, row 3 to (    + (String(TeamNeeded[2])))
                                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in KOTH_Hill[(Integer A)]) and do (Actions)
                                    Loop - Actions
                                            If - Conditions
                                                KOTH_Hills_Owner[(Integer A)] Equal to 2
                                                ((Picked unit) is alive) Equal to True
                                                ((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
                                            Then - Actions
                                                Set CTF_TeamScore[2] = (CTF_TeamScore[2] + 1)
                                                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 3, row 3 to (  + (String(CTF_TeamScore[2])))
                                                Set TeamNeeded[2] = (TeamNeeded[2] - 1)
                                                Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard_CTF item in column 4, row 3 to (    + (String(TeamNeeded[2])))
                                            Else - Actions
                            Else - Actions

Granted, it is pretty long, and the most annoying/advanced trigger I have ever used. However, because it is a single trigger, using loops, it makes for very few things to go wrong. In fact, you could pretty much copy/paste this, and have your very own King of the Hill map!

Once I get all the "mode things" set up, that is, add it to the options, a description, turning off other triggers, ect... I will post back with the official "rules"

***Kay, some rules***
All of this is posted above, but I assume you guys dont speak gibberish, so I will elaborate.

You gotta stand on a hill with your hero in order to capture it. The more heroes on a team that are on that hill, the faster it will be capture. Opponents are taken into the equation. If there are 2 from each team, the timer wont move. If there are 4 from 1 team, and 1 from another, the timer will count as if 3 are there (from the larger team).

It takes 15 seconds to capture a hill that is unowned. 30 seconds for an owned one. Obviously, timers go faster with more heroes.

After you own a hill, you get 1 point per second that it is owned by your team. For every hero on your team, standing on a hill that you own, you gain an additional point every second.

There are 5 hills, the 4 mounds that have always been in the game, and the center area with the portals.

As with CTF mode, all portals are disabled, and there is an exceptional orb shop in the base.

Your team gets 200X average level gold for every hill taken.
Heroes get experience every X seconds. (working on this one)
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sinnar
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Sinnar

King Of The Hill Mode! Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill Mode!   King Of The Hill Mode! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:00 pm

sounds good man... cant wait for my net to be back on
Back to top Go down

King Of The Hill Mode!
Page 1 of 1