Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
KING(S) OF THE HILL I_vote_lcapKING(S) OF THE HILL I_voting_barKING(S) OF THE HILL I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
KING(S) OF THE HILL I_vote_lcapKING(S) OF THE HILL I_voting_barKING(S) OF THE HILL I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

KING(S) OF THE HILL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

KING(S) OF THE HILL Empty
PostSubject: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:32 am

idk if this is the best place to put it but here is the idea

Read all of the post before responding plz

2v2 game winner posts up here who won

They are the champions

First to post a win against anyone shall be our starting champs have fun trying to climb to the top of that hill

any 2 players may challenge them for there position as raining champs if the newcomers win they post there names here if they lose the winners put a tally up here by editing there post and edits the time for when there last win was (this is date and time according to central time)
There is no deadline this is not a tourney but its something interesting for the clan to do try to get as long a run as u can

RULES
1 no modes unless agreed upon by both sides

2 doesn’t count as a win if a member of your team leaves b4 the game is over unless the other team gives up

3 clan members only (sorry, this kind of ties into rule 4)

4 since we don’t want this to be we win we never play again if a team doesn’t get a win at least once a week the position is given up to the next to post a win

5 PLZ state in all chat at the start that this game is for this so every one knows that at the start

6 not exactly a rule but plz save a replay incase there is a dispute about who won or if it was really for this

Have fun with the idea

(If this is in the wrong area feel free to move it)

Feel free to ask questions I know i'm not the best at explaining these kinds of things
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:49 am

i like this idea its like playin a 2v2 game with alot of other peoples team and you can get way better at playin 2v2 with your partner so good idea yiff
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 am

ty
feel free to tell ppl about this and get the idea going
i want the first game up here soon
hopefuly
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Sounds like a good idea. The rules seem to cover all the important bases. Since it would have to be the same two people playing each match for this, it could be difficult for everyone to find a partner who would be on during the same times or often enough.
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:49 pm

ty i think... anyway as for it being hard to find a partner i suggest grabing a friend u know is usualy on the same time you are

honestly i think the bigest problem i have seen so far is getting it started almost a day and no team has even tried to claim the first spot as champion
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 am

alright looks like im going to have to get the ball rolling me and dr.acula_bleh won a game

so here is our record

total wins : 1

last win : july 27th 2009 at 11:09 pm

if u see us feal free to challenge us for this
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:40 am

"ty I think"? You don't seem to have a good opinion of me! I wonder if most of the clan has that same opinion! Its vary rare for me to not want to suggest more rules for things. The fact that I did not either means I was not paying close attention or you have a solid list of rules. gl with your 2v2 thing.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Terraptus2 wrote:
Its vary rare for me to not want to suggest more rules for things.

and sometimes, a 3 page list of rules, is why people dont like to partake in things. sometimes leaving things short, works a lot better.

also, a lot of the clan doesnt know you anymore, they just know you as the guy who talks a lot, but doesnt play, and/or the guy who loves riki (depending the posts you read) :p

I think the list of rules is good, hard to get around them.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:19 pm

let me refrase thank you very much about the part about the rules im glad you both like them (by i think i meant i think thats what you were trying to say im not the best at understanding posts lately) sorry if u took it as an insult

im just hopeing that this will get ppl to start thinking about how there builds work together instead of just picking 2 good builds that kinda help each other and hopeing it works (i know im not always the best at this)
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:57 pm

I agree that a long page of rules can make people not want to play in a tournament as much. Rules get more complicated when we organize a tournament though due to time frames we want to complete it by. This thing yiff started has no time frames and is thus far easier to set rules for. I think its good to have rules for tournaments though so that if someone does something wrong you can point to the rules that they were supposed to read.

(this part is a bit off subject) I actually condensed my tournament rules when I put them together for the tournament Verti is holding. Even so they are fairly lengthy as far as posts go. Even so it only takes 10 minutes to read them if even that. There is just no excuse for people not reading them imo.

To yiff: Oh, ok. No problems then.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:33 pm

im not much of a reader so i dont read the whole 3 pages of rules either i just play and let other people summarize the rules for me =]
Back to top Go down
Xejon
Nooblet
Nooblet
Xejon

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Xejon and Burnok defeat yiff_fox and dr.acula_bleh.

Total Wins: 1

Last Win: 7/29/09 01:00 (GMT)
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Xejon wrote:
Xejon and Burnok defeat yiff_fox and dr.acula_bleh.

Total Wins: 1

Last Win: 7/29/09 01:00 (GMT)

4 since we don’t want this to be we win we never play again if a team doesn’t get a win at least once a week the position is given up to the next to post a win

its been at least a week unless im wrong about todays date so first to post a win gets the title

good luck and have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KING(S) OF THE HILL   KING(S) OF THE HILL Empty

Back to top Go down

KING(S) OF THE HILL
Page 1 of 1