Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
its teh mountain king!!! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
its teh mountain king!!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
its teh mountain king!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
its teh mountain king!!! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
its teh mountain king!!! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
its teh mountain king!!! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
its teh mountain king!!! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
its teh mountain king!!! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
its teh mountain king!!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
its teh mountain king!!! I_vote_lcapits teh mountain king!!! I_voting_barits teh mountain king!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
its teh mountain king!!! I_vote_lcapits teh mountain king!!! I_voting_barits teh mountain king!!! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

its teh mountain king!!!

Go down 
+2
didnotmeanto
imsofattest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

its teh mountain king!!! Empty
PostSubject: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:27 pm

mountain king

storm bolt
stun field
guardian ward
reincar

level guardian ward mainly and storm bolt secondly in a 1v1 and stun field secondly if its a 2v2 or bigger

for items, start out with an orb of fire and then get set armor. after that get rod of immortality then one ring and shielding staff, youll farm very well now. after that get another rod of immortality (try to have a rod at all times before you get enough int so you can use your 2nd stun more effectively and as kind of a coushin if your opponent has steal mana or consume.) after that you have a choice to make, you can either get a diamond of the king or you can turn your set armor into a power shield. use your better judgement on that one, if you need more armor get power shield if you need more damage get diamond. after you do either of those start getting items to build up to immortals shield immediately and after you get it go straight for flaming talons. this build can farm archons pretty well with all its disablin potential
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Power Sheild isnt all its crack up to be your actually better off leaving it split as Power Set and Set Armor. At Least for as long as you can. Many take the magic resistance Set Armor gives for granted it often blocks more then 20 damage worth then magic easy, and when theyre seperate they give more stats.

At first I thought you were going the Ladder build lol you know (Clap,Stun Feild,Bash,Avatar)

Just a thought if you get bored of continously using the misc farming skills you can switch it up and use maybe Frenzy, Stun Feild, and Impale and have roughly the same effect just a little more suseptable to Purge but purge has and will always be a decent counter to wards any how.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 pm

where is your armor and attack speed?

the build seems `alright` especially for a ML build, but with your items, you are completely lacking what I feel are the most important stats. Sure, your ward can give them. And if an AGI hero runs over, taks down your ward and has a frost orb... It is GG for you. Guardian ward is nice for farming, and good for pvp. If your hero sucks without it; then it can easily be countered.

I would suggest just changing your item build up a bit. Grab a set armor first, for armor, attack speed, spell redux, and that mana you want. then, get a one ring. armor and attack speed, plus dmg life and life regen. Then, grab your scepter... then I would suggest going for primarch, then finishing the ring.

the weaknesses of this build can easily be made up for with some simple item change, and that doesnt take away from the hero. So, *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:02 pm

hm, that sounds pretty nice ill have to give that item build a try. what i don't like about rushing scepter is it makes killing fire boss not as big of an impact, so i normally either skip it or get it after i think ive farmed enough to go archon farm.
idk why more people don't use the mk i mean other than his speed hes an amazing hero; high base damage good base attack and hes hard as hell to take down early
Back to top Go down
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Hey, killing an elemental is good whether or not you plan to fully use it. There's a reason why people used to say (and many still do) that it's "gg" when someone gets fire first.

Also... I knew you'd come back to the fire orb Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelofChaos
Nooblet
Nooblet
AngelofChaos

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:52 pm

Ultimately everyone likes agility and since the release of this version mana shield builds have become more and more the rage. This is one of the few games I played where I can honestly say Agility is one of the worse class to play. The only redeeming factor they have going for them are their item set and how strong they are mid game due to how quickly they reach max attack speed. How do I say this? Compared to other games where agility heroes are imbalanced end game, and then jumping into this one where they're actually one of the worse. Its really refreshing though some would complain non stop about such things. Of the Strength Hero's Ive seen used constantly MK is still picked frequently enough. Are you talking about in your clan? Of the times picked in games played in frequency he's about third behind Slithery and Illidain.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 am

when we use `statistics` we base them more on clan mates than pubs. No offense to pubs, but the majority of them havent been playing the game as long, or as hardcore as a lot of clanmates. Not to say it is something to put on your resume` some day; but a lot of the builds that show up on this forum, or used a lot by the clan have a lot going for them.

On the note of agility... Yeah, agility is the worst, statistically, end game. However, with their insane power end game, you can very easily make up for it with extra gold end game. Agility heroes have the best mid-game farming set up possible; ESPECIALLY with a fire orb. Int heroes start to get really weak at this point of the game. STR heroes are just starting to get good at this part of the game.

Overall, you cant pick a specific time zone in the game, and say that whatever class from that timezone is the best, is the best hero. Int heroes are the stronest early game heroes, but they arent the strongest late gamers. However, if they farm good enough, and get enough gold, and take enough of a lead, the other hero types wont be able to shut them down later in the game!

Back on topic to imso...
What I actually will often do, is get my exceptional fire orb and make fire gauntlets. On MK this would be am amazing item. I then leave my scepter in base to farm creeps with my fire orb. I pick up the scepter for duels and boss kills. With your time benders speed, plus ring master WW, you shouldnt have a problem running back to base to heal or grab your scepter when needed.

to continue the item build:
after you have your fire gloves,go for a panths armor! you will really be needing the armor at this point, and you may have already gotten a power shield. Then, upgrade your scepter! that 30 hp regen, insane hpbonus, and STR is reallly nice and allows for your fire orb to remain in control.

the best item build I have found so far for strength and mana shield builds, is to build for both the immortals shield, AND mask at the sametime. so when you make the shield, you should have half of your mask made. Once you have both, it is GG.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:02 pm

accursed- i only use fire orb if i have a physical based farming skill so i dont suck dick early, but its still sorta useful lol

angel- yes i was referring to clan, i actually had someone call me a noob(only half joking) the other day just for picking it as my hero lol.

glorn- dropping your sceptar... pretty smart haha i never really thought of that. i normally do get the fire gaunts asap whenever i get a fire orb tho the +100 ms changes almost everything about the hero.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 pm

i pwnt it already take it off =]
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Well Glorn clan mates kind of based their choices on copying. So if all one does is copy your likely just playing the originators favorite hero's which are not always the best heros to play. Maybe its dropped since I left. Wait did I leave or was I kicked who knows anymore lol.

Farming wise Guardian Ward is not the fastest farming tool out there. Its kind of like clap its a hybrid of farming and duel presence and can be easilly out farmed but when in duel it does make a decent enough impact.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:46 pm

jar you beat me in a pub where it started as a 3v3 then narrowed down to a 1v1 lol, and i was using a test item build as well.

as for guardian wards farming ability i normally can keep up with other farming skills i dont usually hit level 9 but i can come pretty close.
Back to top Go down
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:16 am

Perhaps I ought to give Guardian Ward more of a chance, but I am fairly convinced that it lacks the qualities such as AOE damage that would make it worthy of being counted among "farming skills." I suspect that you are hitting level 8 and approaching 9 not due to Guardian Ward, but due to your own efficiency in general. Guardian Ward certainly plays a role, but not, I think, one that is any more integral than what would be played by any other supporting skill.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:45 pm

no u werent u were going the exact items it says on ur build liarrrrrrr.... and i eat u u have 2 better people than me and i had 2 nubs and still won so it dont matter son
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 am

one of your teammates left immediately and mine stayed the majority of the game -_-

and NOOOO I DIDDDDNT
so stfu n00b =]
o i didnt level it for a 1v1 either so suck it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its teh mountain king!!!   its teh mountain king!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

its teh mountain king!!!
Page 1 of 1