Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Superstart and Bonus stats strats I_vote_lcapSuperstart and Bonus stats strats I_voting_barSuperstart and Bonus stats strats I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Superstart and Bonus stats strats I_vote_lcapSuperstart and Bonus stats strats I_voting_barSuperstart and Bonus stats strats I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Superstart and Bonus stats strats

Go down 
+3
Soul_Thirst
Unitil
KOnYiu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

Superstart and Bonus stats strats Empty
PostSubject: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:46 am

Ok so as we all can see, almost every default settings for pub games are bonus stats and superstart (at least true for most bot's games), Yes these are noob modes we know, and glorn are somehow removing some of these nub stuff in his next edit. But till then, people still need to get used to these modes and get the game going! Anyway here are some tricks from me!

First: Picking your stats. Lots of people go for dark elf or speed demon and boost all his lumber into agility, yet that was quick effective especially for ranged unit, however, you can actually purchase the "all-stats" tomes with ur lumber, and get a total of 75 stats gain (25x3=75) instead of pooling all of them into one single stats which will only give you (50x1). Another reason why we should purchase "all stats" tome ie because we are doing superstart, a 50 stats boost on agi doesn't matter much as you can use item to compensate it. So, whenever you are doing bonus stats, pool all your lumber into "all-stats".

Second: Superstart: Item picking is the most important part for superstart, you can see people rushing a jagged sword and set armor, and failing miserably. But actually i have found some very useful starting items for superstart, and imma share it with ya.

1st: the one that i used the most is, totemic set (8800) + boots of speed (400) + power shield (700) this will give you pretty much everything, mana regen, armor, hp bonus, and the most important stuff, movement speed! Ya you can almost do this set of starting item with every hero!

2nd: this one is specificly for agi hero: the one ring (4300) + eyes of sauron (5500), these starting items are also good as they give you 75% attack spd bonus and 15 armor, however you have to pick these items as soon as possible cause you need those weak level 1 creep to farm fast to mastery ring, after mastery ring you can pretty much own the game!

3rd: Str hero, and for this item build you will want to pool all your points on agility! Helm of war god (3650) + Helm of war god (3650) + orb of fire (2200) + Boot of speed, with this item build you will get 155 damage bonus! and 60 str gain. After starting with these items, you will like to farm your way up to the one ring, and upgrade it to mastery ring. Simple eh?

Farming strats: The most simple strats is, STARTING as fast as you can, pick a fast hero, and a hero with boot of speed, after you have started, purchase the item you need in 10 seconds and rush out of base. If you have any farming ability, you can easily clear the first spawn closest to base, after that, Run to the other's team spawn, you should only have enough time to finish one of their's spawn ( no time if the others are also pros), and then, do the same to the mid spawns. By the time you clear ur enemy's spawn, you can win 50% of the time, because you have boost the creep's lvl to 8, leaving the enemy having a hard time to farm. I usually clean 5 spawns of level 1 before i return to base 80% of the case. Just Practice.

Now i hope this guide will help u guyz, KOn out.
Back to top Go down
Unitil
Nooblet
Nooblet
Unitil

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:49 am

Thanks K0n =D
(not that im referring to any game in the past day)
Lol
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 pm

All passive Rape:

Glorn's Hunter: pulv, spiked armor, magic enhanced atk's, rein

start with one ring if superstart, fire orb if not. Then make mastery of ring and ring of speed demon and pantheon, then kill fire boss 3 times. GG
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:15 pm

i actually kicked his hunter ass with my secret timmy's build. of course it was without bonus stats and ss on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm

yeah; passive hunter builds dont work without bonus stats :p
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 am

Your right but on bonus stats it rapes because you can get all late game skills and it actually works.I am one to use hydra and put all the stats into agi I mix up the skills every time all depends how I feel when I pick.As for super start I just go a bomber man most of the time.But yet again I don't play ss or bs very often
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 am

Hey I didnt know where to post this but I figure this will work. If your one of those guys who like to random and the guy whos red put bonus stats dont just leave in anger offer your allies a deal 50 stats for 2200 gold if they stiff ya leave if not your good to go. If its super start up the cost to 3000 gold.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 am

that wouldnt work. u get the 2.2k after everyone finishes making their hero. u would have to trust them enough so that they would give u the money at game start.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 am

Actually, didnot; you make a great point. I have done that before, it was hilarious. My ally was so strong, I just followed him around leaching EXP, and we leveled so fast that the other team had to quit.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Beleive it or not, not all pubbies are selfish assholes. Some are more then willing to accept this deal usually its followed by a question why? Answer I want to random. Its an extremely fair deal playing well to their advantage mean while your not wtf screwed when you random. If they screw you on the deal then leave its not like games are hard to find anymore.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:05 pm

sadly, games ARE hard to find now days... well, hard to start anyway. In the past, people would spend an hour staring at the game list, hoping to see one. Now there are 4 bots at once running... there is no line. there are 2 people in each of 4 games, wondering where everyone else is!

***off topic*** but anyway.... Bonus stats has been removed from CHA in 4.0. The game pace has been sped up; there is no need for that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superstart and Bonus stats strats   Superstart and Bonus stats strats Empty

Back to top Go down

Superstart and Bonus stats strats
Page 1 of 1