Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Immortal Item Stats EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Immortal Item Stats EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Immortal Item Stats EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Immortal Item Stats EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Immortal Item Stats EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Immortal Item Stats EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Immortal Item Stats EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Immortal Item Stats EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Immortal Item Stats EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Immortal Item Stats I_vote_lcapImmortal Item Stats I_voting_barImmortal Item Stats I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Immortal Item Stats I_vote_lcapImmortal Item Stats I_voting_barImmortal Item Stats I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Immortal Item Stats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

Immortal Item Stats Empty
PostSubject: Immortal Item Stats   Immortal Item Stats EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 pm

I was making the immortal boots in one of my games and i was watching my stats when i bought the last thing.. my stats went down.. When I was adding up the stats, I noticed that the immortal items stats bonuses are significantly lower than the items put together
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Item Stats   Immortal Item Stats EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:11 pm

yeah, and they also take up quite a bit less inventory slots...
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Item Stats   Immortal Item Stats EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 pm

The price you pay for inventory my friend Immortals Boots cost like 120,000 to make essence of Lab monkey cost what again? Hint Hint if your able to farm 100,000 straight and dont need the speed or spell resistance I would suggest going for it. Then again how many dont need the speed? How many cant use the items in the build up?

Think Boots are bad take a gander Immortals Rings stats. Compared to the items you use to make it, and again your paying for the inventory saved. LOL take a look at the swords your crit chances are much better then when the swords are combined. But again its the price you pay for inventory. Now are they not worth combining well that depends on the situation many say the sheilds not worth completing yet the same person gets raped by the Inventory of the sheild and 5 exceptional orbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Item Stats   Immortal Item Stats Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortal Item Stats
Page 1 of 1