Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Build for Bonus stats mode. I_vote_lcapBuild for Bonus stats mode. I_voting_barBuild for Bonus stats mode. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Build for Bonus stats mode. I_vote_lcapBuild for Bonus stats mode. I_voting_barBuild for Bonus stats mode. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Build for Bonus stats mode.

Go down 
+4
i_4got_my_user
Glorn2
baneofdeath
KJC
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

Build for Bonus stats mode. Empty
PostSubject: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:30 am

My New 'pub' build. Most of the time while playing on the vertis bot. People likes to pick Bonus stats, extreme creep, unlimited weapon and fast leveling mode; some times with super start.

Having my shares of victories and defeats, I learned a few tricks and some decent builds for these kind of mode.
Here is what I know that works well.

Speed Demon is my favourite AGI hero due to the bash. But I think any AGI and most STR will be fine using this build.

1st skill : Death Strike
2nd skill : Mana Vortex
3rd skill : Endurance Aura
Ult : Depending on how many INT hero there are on the other team, Avatar if there are. Reincarnation or Mirror Image will work fine if there isn't any. Note* Mirrow Image will work better than Reincarnation with range heros.

Place all points into Agi or into all stats. Up to you.

Now for what to level first.
Well, it's pretty clear, put all points into Endurance first until it's 7 or 8 depending the movement speed of your hero. Note* if you're using Timmy, you can swap out Endurance for Immolation. The rest goes into Death Strike and your ult. I would leave the Mana Vortex alone unless you're fighting some one using Mana Shield or Terraptus by level 24 or later. If not, don't bother to level it till it's the last thing to do. Now, if you think it's totally useless when there is no caster or Mana Shield / Terraptus user.

***Use it on creeps, it helps. Use it on boss, use it on the annoying Archons. Use it before you use Mirror Image. It will protect them from spells cast by creeps. It will be the last thing you put your points into, so don't worry abut it.

For starter Items, Let's assume it's Super Start.

Get the Eye of Saron, Amor of the Smith God and orb or range. Get moving and clean up the level 1 and move on to the next one. If you have time, steal them from the other teams too. While you at it, why not make off with the flag.

Once you get back to base, assuming you don't some how fail at this and come back with at least 2200 in gold.
First item to add to your inventory is Orb of corruption, if you still got money. The one ring > Axe level 1 > Axe level 2 > Mastery of The Ring > Set Armor > Finish Parth Armor or Warrior Set. Corruption Axe lvl1 > Corruption Axe lvl2 > Get the stuff you need to finish Warrior Set or Parth Armor. Once you got these items down. Corruption Axe 2, Parth Armor, Warrior Set, Mastery of the Ring and Orb of Range, sell the Orb of Range retard.

(This part is all about how I play, if you don't have an idea of how to play then read on)

There is 3 paths to go. Rush and finish off the Doombringer, compose of Corruption, Fire and Ice Axes. Which will make you under leveled if the other team is not total noobs. They might give you a little trouble, but once u finish the Axe, you should be able to mop the floor with them because of your rush.

Another route to go is Get Cloak of Unseen, Go kill the female Archon because she is deserves to die. With your Warrior Set, get Black Knight Armor after combining with Warrior Token. Now you're thinking, O! I see where you going with this, make Immortal Mask right? Hell yeah! Good job, now go kill the Archon with beard on the left.

Now if I remember right, you should have Corruption Axe lvl2, Mastery of The Ring, Black Knight Amor, Parth Armor and Coak of Unseen. IF, you failed at getting al 3 pieces of the Archon drops, sucks for you. Don't worry about it.

Finish off your Doombringer, Get Scepter of Holy Protector, cost 40k from High Premade. Then from the same place, get Scepter of Primarch and from Power Items, Helm of War God. Place the 5 items, H.P + S.o.P. + H.o.t.W.G. + B.K.A. + P.A in your peon. Get Omega orb and Parth Armor asap to recover from your sudden stats drop. (Now I know I might have gotten the names wrong but you get the idea) Having 4/5 items for Immortal Shield already you might as well finish it. With another Sceptor of Primarch and now you're left with 3 items. Go pick up 2 exceptional fire / stone orb or what ever orb you like to fill your emptiness

Now, depending on how many Archon drops you got, if you got all 3. Which means the other team is not so good, you shouldd go kill the first guard of Ragnoroc when there is only about 1:30 left before duel. Get the bonus stats kill some weak stuff around Nanny while avoiding getting pwned by duel. After duel, if you got all 3 archon's item, pump your self up with extra 550 agi from tombs. If not, get Lab Monkey. Go kill Rag, drop the orbs, sell the dumb sword or give it to a team mate for his birthday and make Immortal Armor. Blah blah blah, flappy McFlap, blah blah blah, sell crap, blah blah blah, kill Lich. The game has gone too long.

Oh forgot about the none super start mode,

get fire orb first and farm hard, combe back, piece of what you can affort for set armor, maybe axe lvl1 or piece of the one ring. Depending what you can affort, try to get These items before duel, Courrption orb, The One Ring, Set Armor, Deadly Axe? the one where it cost u 2200 to combine. got extra money? get Magis Cloak or Armor of the Smith God, feeling gay? Make another Axe. That's it for now. If any one find this useful at all leave a message and I will update this and maybe clean up the grammar and spelling mistakes or whatever.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 am

I go priest, toming full int with Flame breath Evasion acid rain and mana shield

lvl 12 by the first duel bc of fast lvling and the insane mana pool of the priest.

He has enough mana where the magus staff isnt needed much... i get imbude mail to start and boots of speed.

if you are playng a 2v2 or 1v1 then you can hit 12 / 13 by just rotating between 3 spawns, in a 3v3 you may only get to 9 or 10 because of the lack of spawns. The imbude mail allows your mana to regen and gives you 10 armor, letting the priest stand there and take some damage. Then i go straight for the crown of ages and pick up a quick Gaia staff for the 100% mana regen bonus. From here i get a armor of the smith god to supplement my mana shield then finish the shell. I get an omega orb, finish panth and then a cloak of the unseen. now that i have maxxed attack speed i turn to my staff, i up it to omega staff then replace my omega orb. from here i store a 2nd cloak in my peon as well as a scepter and a ring and a belt of the magus god. I then complete the shield and shoulders at the same time. IF its unlim wep i grab a T2 fire sword and T2 corruption axe, if not then ill get a T2 frost staff, or a T2 stone staff if im met with another MS, or Terra user.

The build above is a variant of my main MS build that i use on Archi w/o Bstats, ill post that sometimes later
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:07 pm

As undead may recall...

I trade out my 50 lumber for an additional 2200 starting gold.

I rely on my ally who got the lumber to rape face for duels, and essentially carry end game as well, if I dont do my job.

I then go with my siren gank build. I start with a staff and a slow orb. Hit 3 quick from nearby creeps, then go nova.

For those who dont know, my siren gank build is:

Siren
Frost Nova
Bone Prison
Mana Restore
Roots

And well, as we all know, 90% of people are going to pick some shitty ass agility hero, put all their points into agility, and then rush an eternal axe. It wont be until level 20+ that I wont be able to simply 1 shot them. So, I gank. I use roots when someone attacks me while I am performing a gank.

Long story short, people learn just how bad the dark elf with 50 extra agility and an eternal axe is.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 pm

For that game i used Dark elf with

Vamp soul Evasion endurance and avatar

I had no starting gold, so i farmed up a magus staff for some mana, then got a shielding staff. On to Jagged sword, panth armor then ring of the speed demon, then i worked towards the immortal shield, stopping to farm the corruption dude to make the sword.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:36 pm

it didnt last long enough for you to even down an elemental though, because by level 15, the other team was gone!

The power of ganking!

On that note, I just played a game... Lasted almost to the first duel...

Kill count of 60, bonus stats. Ganked the guy twice, and his whole team ragequit after he flamed about how a "good game" is one in which there is only pvp in duels.... with a kill count of 60... in a 2v3... Being, a minimum of 180 minutes.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:52 pm

ghoul

^ u know what im talking about if ur the person
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:37 pm

there are still people who dont know who he is??
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:17 pm

lmao, you played a game with Ghoul? I thought he quit WC3...
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 am

I never makes Eternal Axe or uses Dark Ranger in noob mode.. And who's Ghoul?
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:13 am

ghoul is a newly added hero in 4.0, to reveal his true identity, look at the hero's name.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:07 pm

yes... ik....
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 am

O right, the arkward hero, yeah.. Didn't click right away.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:57 am

I still enjoy timmy gank for bonus stats, pisses noobs right off.

(+25 All Stats) Timmy -> FrostFall/ BoF / hex, stunfield, evasion, (pick your def of choice) / poison strike / avatar.

No noob can escape timmy with poison strike, its b-e-a-utiful.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm

even better is timmy with dragon punch, stun feild, poison, roots, ava, or death orb. start out with fire orb and level stun feild first. you can farm perfectly well. after the first duel gank your way till you can level just by afking, GG
Back to top Go down
Slacker_21
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Slacker_21

PostSubject: lumber for gold?   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Glorn2 wrote:

I trade out my 50 lumber for an additional 2200 starting gold.

How do you trade the lumber out? do you simply not spend it?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:49 pm

when people are picking heroes, i say to my team, "anyone want my 50 lumber in exchange for their 2200 starting gold?" and well, 50 lumber=50 main stat, far better than 25 damage from an orb. So they all jump at the offer. then, once the game starts, they send me their gold.

If you dont have lumber when you pick a hero, you just skip the bonus stats part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build for Bonus stats mode.   Build for Bonus stats mode. Empty

Back to top Go down

Build for Bonus stats mode.
Page 1 of 1