Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. I_vote_lcapThe Glads Mode Topic I love it. I_voting_barThe Glads Mode Topic I love it. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
The Glads Mode Topic I love it. I_vote_lcapThe Glads Mode Topic I love it. I_voting_barThe Glads Mode Topic I love it. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

The Glads Mode Topic I love it.

Go down 
+3
Bob
Glorn2
didnotmeanto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

The Glads Mode Topic I love it. Empty
PostSubject: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:31 pm

LOL you know there is probably pages and pages discussing Glad's no matter how you slice no matter how many hate it truly is awesome.

Seriously I have played 20 of them since its introduction and all I can say is skill although it is an asset goes out the window in this mode. This mode is truly about playing the people. Alliances are made and broken all over the place this truly is a test of true human nature. Unfortunately I'm always focused no matter what lol. Sucks having 11 guys beat down on you, but hey eventually they tire and move on to other targets. This is where the true beauty comes in this allows the guy in dead last to have the chance to win, provided he's smart enough that is. So many come from behind victories through playing the people.

The really funny part is when they say they focus one guy and then attack you instead many rage about it but come on that is funny as hell. Lie, Cheat, Steal, Alliances made, Broken Alliances its all good clean fun until some emo fag cries and leaves or mass kick or whatever.... (I've heard this from a couple of people when I host they love the mode but the host they played with always kicks or something) For Shame do you really get the point of Glad's at all? If played right it either never ends or ends in 30 minutes.

Various things go on the most popular strategy is to get wind walk and pick your moments to do your thing. Item jacking runs rampant noobs always drop items and my peon is always there to take the advantage.

I don't know discuss post epic ones I'm working on it but now or days I'm just stomping no offense stomps are not impressive so I don't believe in posting replays of them. That or they mass leave (Mission Impossible find 12 guys willing to play it and stay)

I guess the fairest one is to do random I host about 3 Glad Modes Games a week. About 2- Games a day every other 3 days on US (East) some times West but they're even more emo then east so fuck them.

Yes I finally discovered spell check.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:46 pm

we play glad mode on occasion. Maybe once a week, once every 2 weeks we get a really good glad mode going.

Why I hate glad mode:
-I am glorn2... People expect me to be awesome. People think if they beat me, they are awesome. when 11 people want to beat you... they will!
-Sami is a girl. Other girls have existed. If you are a girl; at least 2/3rd of the game will protect you, and even run in circles so the girl can kill them.
-everyone goes for the easy kill, so by the end, you will have the already strongest player, at full HP, against the second strongest, at half HP.
-gem of truesight

why I love glad mode:
-I am glorn2... If people are to afraid to focus me... I will kill them all. Yes, I will last hit each and every one of them.
-Killing any female first; so all the guys protecting her will console her; and bitch more.
-I am generally the strongest player, so pubs stay away from me and let me do my own thing
-gem of truesight
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Bob
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Meh, many people leave
but it amuses me that I am the most powerful person even though I don't pick the right skills for glad mode *wasnt paying attention*
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 pm

hah, that is so true xD
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:03 am

I clearly am the exception to the girl rule...namely i thoroughly enjoy killing sami. the outbursts are absolutely worth it.

Also, as far as i know I am still the only person to ever win a glad round without ever actually attacking anyone. fog of war + 2 guys killing eachother simulataneously.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:34 pm

pfft... you wouldnt kill me... im too awesome, you know you love me...
also, i dislike all games that involve 1 person getting gang raped by everyone else for doing good.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 pm

but you're a girl, and girls opinions dont REALLY matter.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:53 pm

and your a FAGGET! ;P i know for a fact 95% of people dont care about our opinions
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:30 pm

It is truel, hell some times the girls dont give a fuck about other girls opinions. I find your first post amusing because in pub games thats almost how it is either theyre afraid the host will kick and ignore them or they all gang bang the host. Then somebody takes command and tells every one to focus the strongest guy (usually the guy in second or third place) Some one doesnt listen and fouces the weakest like you say, if the weakest is me Im smart enough to pick up the right items and slowly crawl out of last place by usually running in the last minute and ksing the guy theyre all focusing. But even if it is like you say its still fun when your losing simply because you choose the winner.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: glad mode shop setup   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Glorn have you thought about a new shop set up for glad mode because as of now it is sort of confusing?Maybe like having the shops in like 3 rows rather than a circle?That
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 am

lol i think there should be a Remove chat butten in a game I played a glad mode and no one talked it was one of the greatest games i ever played no one got gang beat it was Realy balanced for the first HOUR <<<<<<<<.

WTF am i saying that would be horible all game swould never end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glads Mode Topic I love it.   The Glads Mode Topic I love it. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Glads Mode Topic I love it.
Page 1 of 1