Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Noob frendly mode EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Noob frendly mode EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Noob frendly mode EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Noob frendly mode EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Noob frendly mode EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Noob frendly mode EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Noob frendly mode EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Noob frendly mode EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Noob frendly mode EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Noob frendly mode I_vote_lcapNoob frendly mode I_voting_barNoob frendly mode I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Noob frendly mode I_vote_lcapNoob frendly mode I_voting_barNoob frendly mode I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Noob frendly mode

Go down 
+4
Glorn2
Soul_Thirst
John
chehong
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 am

New hero Mode: a mode allows any player gain extra +100 stats, and determined by voting upon agreement of all people,
Example: -stats green
!yes by all players within 10 seconds
i am tired of public ppl rage quit, and also thinking of new ways to handicap myself to have fun with them, btw I cant have fun when something is always one sided,
This mode will enable noobs have a good time while we have fun time fighting enemy heroes like bosses with junk items

this mode will make noobs enjoy the game and challenges the pros who have overused their skill builds.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 am

i think this is a great idea however someone will find a way to rdestroy the game with it purhaps if its one time only but if they all gain 100 stats as well the noobs get a late game hero biuld they will have a 100 stat lead on you its debateable
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:07 pm

we already have this mode, it's bonus stats. And if it was only one hero or one side, if that side lied about being noob, u basically have lost at the start. 100 to all stats is like two crowns or totemic sets, minus extra abilities which is like giving the player a 20 000 gold advantage that takes zero item slots.

I understand where u are comming from che, but its bettter these noobs actually take a little effort and LEARN the game, then getting handouts for playing poorly. Noobs stay noob because when teh going gets tough they leave instead of learning from their loss, so it doesn't happen again, they have no1 to blame but themselves.

Games between good players often are very intense and very close.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:58 pm

i hate suggestions for noob modes... I have added a lot of noob modes... And I am not proud of them.

There is a reason when I play 1v1 I use no modes.... Because that is how the game used to be played. Sure, I added in all these noob modes to make the game easier for underskilled players. However; it seems no one has skill anymore! It was easy to measure skill back in the day, when there were 3 usable builds; so if you beat someone else -you were better than them.

Now there are enough builds that no build can be called "the best" it is all about counters, and a general knowledge of the game. this keeps the skill intact.

However; all these MODES, and OPTIONS are what really ruin the game now. And that's what they are, OPTIONS. You dont have to use them, but everyone does. When you are used to starting with 50-75 extra stats; never having to move to creep, never having to heal for duels; and rushing an 1800 damage axe... you learn no skill. The CHA community is just.. so.. terrible at the game!!!

Which is why I kind of support this idea, and kind of dont.

I believe he is suggesting it as a chat command or something, to be activated at any time during the game.

Say, player 1 types "-Give green 50 lumber" it makes a dialog box pop up to vote yes or no, for everyone else. If everyone votes "yes" green is given 50 lumber, and ported to the bonus stats area to buy more stats. (would be disabled during duels)

I can see this still being abused in fun ways in smaller games. Also; why do you people insist on playing already won game? I see so many idiots playing a 4v4 game, down to 2v1; lvl 30's vs a level 11... The level 11 has 47 deaths; a scepter of the primarch and working for a jagged sword. And you are hoping that he doesnt level, because somehow, this game cant end until you finish immortals mask!

/end rant
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Dont suggest things here, use suggestions section.. just saying..
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:51 pm

haha you guys are right, probably i shouldnt have suggested such a cool way of enjoying the game that will ruin the skill development of noobs, I had this idea while I was lonely that no pro was online, and since i love challenges i got bored(I was in Ecafe). But i guess we should have some way to strengthen the noobs by having a bot in single player game. like the ones in dota, where the people can train or test their builds.
Back to top Go down
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:32 pm

First of all bonus stats really helps and you need them of you play Pro mode bacause creeps will fuck your ass if you dont have them.
Second i suggest Noob mode to be removed ones and for all because game becomes to easy.
Third.
Maybe just different super start??? But still usually only noobs you it these days.

And to finish my booring and stupid speech!!!
If noobs dont like CHA and dont want to learn hard way, my opinion its their problemm.

I learned to play cha on my own. Nobody ever helped me. And this is the way i teach my friends( Real life friends when we play on lan game). Nobody can teach you better then yourself.
If you teach, you can just tell the strategy and recipes, the rest is in players hands.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 pm

pro mode is meant to be hard... that is why it is called pro mode... If you water it down with all the easy modes; it isnt pro mode. It is noob mode that you can brag about playing.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:54 am

we should bring back supreme b/c for a day... or even ur 123. let these guys see what the game was like when no modes existed... they'll appreciate what they have already more Wink
Back to top Go down
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 am

if you want a game without modes you just push start the game when you host or when you red.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:49 am

Yeah; but if you do that you hear "noob red" being chanted; as people leave the game. Because they dont understand how the game used to be played ^_^
Back to top Go down
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:06 pm

that is their problemm. and besides only kids who are yonger then 17 type it so you should not pay attention.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Wtf is skype? If I see noob host chants I just type -tips and laugh.
Back to top Go down
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 pm

There. That is just it. host makes the rules and if someone cant play by them, then it makes them a noob not host.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Just type -tips do it enough times and you can knock the bot offline. Is this the truth or am I making this up? Rofl....

By the way if you buy both Power Set and Totomic Set you will earn 5 percent more gold. Lol

Boots and Timebenders stack infact it will make you so fast it will knock you clear off the 3.1 map and into the icy map of 4.0

Thats my useless spam post of the week
Back to top Go down
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:37 pm

didnotmeanto wrote:
Just type -tips do it enough times and you can knock the bot offline. Is this the truth or am I making this up? Rofl....

By the way if you buy both Power Set and Totomic Set you will earn 5 percent more gold. Lol

Boots and Timebenders stack infact it will make you so fast it will knock you clear off the 3.1 map and into the icy map of 4.0

Thats my useless spam post of the week

I tottaly agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noob frendly mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob frendly mode   Noob frendly mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Noob frendly mode
Page 1 of 1