Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
an immortal item? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
an immortal item? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
an immortal item? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
an immortal item? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
an immortal item? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
an immortal item? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
an immortal item? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
an immortal item? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
an immortal item? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
an immortal item? I_vote_lcapan immortal item? I_voting_baran immortal item? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
an immortal item? I_vote_lcapan immortal item? I_voting_baran immortal item? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

an immortal item?

Go down 
+6
zekiller
Glorn2
Wrathtoruin
sami_gurl
Potter
hiilikeeggs
10 posters
AuthorMessage
hiilikeeggs
Unranked
Unranked

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:42 pm

What is that item that is in that black chest in 3.1b that says like WTF? how to get? is it good etc... >.< its really bothering me
Back to top Go down
Potter
Nooblet
Nooblet

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 pm

I have read all the post about it i beleave and i dont think it is real i think it is an item that they want people to keep playingto get it but they never willl
Back to top Go down
hiilikeeggs
Unranked
Unranked

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 pm

awww dem meanie butts Sad sigh i tried so hard and finally checked this forum lol >.<
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 pm

yeah, you cant make it. just for looks =p
Back to top Go down
hiilikeeggs
Unranked
Unranked

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:26 pm

dam... why so mean pplz Sad and nice siggy o.o but... u must forum troll alot <3 Cool
Back to top Go down
hiilikeeggs
Unranked
Unranked

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 pm

W_never_lose_MW wrote:
can u make eternal immortality set...
only way i new about that item was the lich queen pro mode thing... raped it but still wanned 2 no how 2 get it!

.......... see you CAN get it and

chehong wrote:
"Immortals Shield"
Stats "+330 all stats, 200 damage reduction, and 60 armor."
Description: Takes your virginity."

"Immortals Boots"
Stats "+330 all stats, +10000 HP, all the auras from Auroric set, and 75% magic damage reduction."
Description: Dear god... SO MUCH LIFE!"

"Immortals Gloves"
Stats "+200% endurance aura, 25% chance to bash for 400 bonus damage, 30% chance to crit for 2.5X, and the ability to cast strong illusions."
Description: Such speed..."

"Immortals Shoulders"
Stats "+250 all stats, +8000 mana, +400% mana regen, 75% spell reduction."
Description:Spellz HAX"

"Immortals Mask"
Stats "+330 all stats, +100 HP regen, +60 armor.|n|cffff0000Atma Beam (750)|r - A beam of power strikes an enemy for 10000 damage."
Description:Running out of silly descriptions..."

"Immortals Ring"
Stats "Provides 300 Damage, 250 all stats, 75 damage reduction, and a 30% chance to crit for 2.5X."
Description: Provides 300 Damage, 250 all stats, 75 damage reduction, and a 30% chance to crit for 2.5X."

"Immortals Armor"
Stats "Gives 100 armor, 600 to all stats, 95% spell reduction, and 35% evasion."
Description: Gives 100 armor, 600 to all stats, 95% spell reduction, and 35% evasion."

Eternal Immortality Set
Stats "2400 all stats Twisted Evil
Description: WTF does this item do? How do I get it? Where the hell does it come from

SAMMI LIESSSSSSS AHHH!!! >:I
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:10 pm

you cant get it.. like i said...
lich queen has it on pro mode. that doesnt mean you can get it.

im not a liar.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Nooblet
Nooblet

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Dont try to get it its not worth it
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Yeah since sami has the most posts second to glorn2 I think you should take her word for it.Besides the fact that it's my opinion as well.The lich queen has it but she never drops it.Personally I think that it's forum bait and apparently you have been caught. Smile
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Originally it was just made to bother people; but it seems to bother us more than anyone else. But trust me; you cant get it, in any way at all... Other than deprotecting the map and placing it on the ground, then saving the map (assuming you have the right programs to re-save my map after opening) and playing it; then picking up said item.

So, though it is not "impossible" I doubt it is worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
hiilikeeggs
Unranked
Unranked

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:33 pm

dam..... its not that hard though i mean wc3edit.net has it all but naw i wont ruin it lol
Back to top Go down
Potter
Nooblet
Nooblet

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 am

Why would you ?
In my opinion if you have to mess with a game to do stuff in it then...
1. You need to not spend your time playing that game
2. You should never consider your self a true player.

The people that usally do this kind of stuff really should just look for a nother game.
Back to top Go down
hiilikeeggs
Unranked
Unranked

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:09 pm

lol lrn2read i said i wouldnt but hey if you wanna go... Razz
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Actually; if you have the time, i would like to see someone try to hack into my map. Not that it is difficult; I just actually want to see how difficult I made it; and be able to talk to the person doing so; so I will know what I can improve apon. Right now I have a bunch of things set up other than a normal map protector to keep it protected; but NOTHING is unhackable. On a scale of 1-10 i would like to consider CHA a 6-7 though.
Back to top Go down
zekiller
Unranked
Unranked

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:41 am

Whats it the best item atm?

my current set is

staff of the death mage
Immortals mask
immortal boots
immortal sheild
immortal armor
immortal gloves

seems all i have to do now is tome out. ive already killed everything on the map.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:58 am

well, if you wanna never die; get 5 masks and immortals armor. Really the most OP set up you can get. Believe me; nothing in the game will lower your HP except maybe someone with 1 mask, 3 doombringers, and 2 executioners blades. Which would still die to you; just, it would hurt you a little.
Back to top Go down
zekiller
Unranked
Unranked

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:00 am

ok. ill work with that from now on.

Pity there are only about 3 players on west who are pro. everybody else is a walk over.
Back to top Go down
SoulCrima
Unranked
Unranked

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 am

Hate ya Glorn...spend 5 hours to make all immortal items...got all 7 of them and then...nothing happend...then tried to get that black box...cant...thought there's a secret...but...but...ITS JUST FOR BOTHERING people....goddamn....
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 pm

What you havent found the secret item with the ability to summon exodia who is so powerful he can completly obliterate all players in the game with such force that it knocks the players sitting behind the monitors flat on their asses. For shame.... Just enjoy the items you have now there is enough variety stop chasing after shit that doesnt exist.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:25 am

Omg Omg Omg how do I get exodia.. Stop keeping secrets in clan!! Haxers!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:57 am

i have to say frenzy over the set has finally died down thank god, that was getting pretty obnoxious for a while... people were obsessing
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Haha... Silly rabbit immortal sets are for kids!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

an immortal item? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an immortal item?   an immortal item? Empty

Back to top Go down

an immortal item?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Questions and Answers :: Item Information-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com