Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Just a General Thing EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Just a General Thing EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Just a General Thing EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Just a General Thing EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Just a General Thing EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Just a General Thing EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Just a General Thing EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Just a General Thing EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Just a General Thing EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Just a General Thing I_vote_lcapJust a General Thing I_voting_barJust a General Thing I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Just a General Thing I_vote_lcapJust a General Thing I_voting_barJust a General Thing I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Just a General Thing

Go down 
+2
Sharky
Mr.Blonde
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Just a General Thing Empty
PostSubject: Just a General Thing   Just a General Thing EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:03 am

Though i'm relatively inactive, i did pop into a game this morning... and well, i want you guys to know its a good idea to sell consumables... don't hang onto a pot from the last duel, and fucking fill up your item slots, im tired of people who sit there before a duel with empty slots instead of filling them up with magic shields or some cheap filler items.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Just a General Thing   Just a General Thing EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Actually Its better to hold on to and use your pots on the field you never know when you get the chance to abuse the potion hax or when your ganked it can generally save your life.

You know while on the subject of potions and such I really wish people would learn when its a wasted effort to use them. Just know if your in one of those games if even when you use consumables you wont score a kill in duels maybe you shouldnt use them in duels. Im not saying dont buy them just dont eat them and lose. Will you still lose most likely yes but not eating up potion costs and losing could set you up for a fabled come back.

While we are on general things since this whole -save/load system came out its almost as if the art of denying has become completly abandoned. The main fear is eating up all your noobs death and having like I dont know what 24 deaths. I dont even think there is a penalty for team killing your allies so if anything you deny them kills and either delay the game long enough for a possible come back or win even when you lost all the duels. Score 2 kills deny 2 kills give up 1 death a 2/1 ratio seriously if that was to happen it would be truly epic.
Back to top Go down
imdawinner_chao
Unranked
Unranked
imdawinner_chao

PostSubject: Re: Just a General Thing   Just a General Thing EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Yet to use a pot, yet to see anyone use a pot lol
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Just a General Thing   Just a General Thing EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 pm

you will, eventually. Good players use pots. Great users use few pots. The best users, use a pot every time.

Unique users will use a mana pot.

Think ur losing? buy a pot for duel you arent losing!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Just a General Thing   Just a General Thing EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:12 pm

pots inorder of awesomeness

Early game
AMS>MANA>HP

Mid game
AMS>HP>MANS

Late
AMS>HP>MANA
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Just a General Thing   Just a General Thing EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:17 pm

nah, venom2 was a pro denyer in a team game we had a while back. then again, denying was more of a dota thing, as there were always penalties for team killing in past edits of cha.

and yea, mana pots are pretty imba early game which is something most people dont realize. an extra cast of your farming skill is usually the diff between winning and losing your first duel.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Just a General Thing   Just a General Thing EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:24 pm

i have only seen probably less than 10 people buy mana pots in all my months of playing cha, and hp pots are useful, but most of the time not as good as ams pots
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Just a General Thing   Just a General Thing EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:29 pm

with my new panda build....

Storm
Shockwave
Holy Light
Banish
Mets

I get AMS and mana pots for the first few duels... like.. first 5...

Heals generally get you 3-4X the HP as the mana cost; so, 2000 mana in a potion, can heal you up to 8000, if you know how to kite...

with banish, spending 950 mana on a banish+holy light is a 5300ish heal. a good 5:1 ratio. And on agility, 1000 mana is a lotttt of mana! Even late game, i will carry a 2k mana pot around with me... speed set regen aint got shit on 950 mana every 30 seconds! (plus ulti and shockwave)
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Just a General Thing   Just a General Thing EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:29 pm

Quote :
Actually Its better to hold on to and use your pots on the field you never know when you get the chance to abuse the potion hax or when your ganked it can generally save your life.

Really depends if selling that pot will get you your next item/upgrade. If the new item is going to make you faster and last longer at farming ultimately it's going to make you stronger. If the selling the pot isn't going to put you ahead any though, then ya it's better to use it in field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a General Thing   Just a General Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a General Thing
Page 1 of 1