Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
weird thing happened the other day EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
weird thing happened the other day EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
weird thing happened the other day EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
weird thing happened the other day EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
weird thing happened the other day EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
weird thing happened the other day EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
weird thing happened the other day EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
weird thing happened the other day EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
weird thing happened the other day EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
weird thing happened the other day I_vote_lcapweird thing happened the other day I_voting_barweird thing happened the other day I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
weird thing happened the other day I_vote_lcapweird thing happened the other day I_voting_barweird thing happened the other day I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

weird thing happened the other day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

weird thing happened the other day Empty
PostSubject: weird thing happened the other day   weird thing happened the other day EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:03 pm

well i hosted a game had fast creeps and unlimitted on (pub modes) and i randomed, and it sent my hero to ultimates istead of the base... i picked my ulti and then when i did showskills it claimed i had 2 ultis (wrath of hell and reincar) but only leveled reincar.
it didnt end there tho, it wouldnt send me to the duels and my skills werent reset or anything, but it still pretended i was in the duel! this made it a 3v2 with my team disadvantaged, and obviously losing. i kept going for one more duel just to see if it would fix itself but it kept going the whole game so i sold my shit gave money to allies and just sat in the base. idk what caused this its never happened to me before and made me lol quite a bit
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

weird thing happened the other day Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird thing happened the other day   weird thing happened the other day EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Yeah, uhhhh... my bad on that one!

The trigger for random when you type it in yourself, is to get an "artifact" type item. for your ult skill... rather than a level 0 artifact item. So, when you -random there is a very slight chance you wont get an ult skill; and will be at the pick an ult house.

dun worrieeeee, it will be fixedddd! thanks for reminding me though ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net

weird thing happened the other day
Page 1 of 1