Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBest Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 I_voting_barBest Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBest Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 I_voting_barBest Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Best Build of skills agi hero

Go down 
+8
Glorn2
Sharky
i_4got_my_user
Mr.Blonde
epicpowda11
imsofattest
Pissonmyhands
mo55
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Build of skills agi hero   Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Depends I suppose the other day I randomed Death Strike, Mana Flare, AMS, Locust so basically Im fucked until I hit level 8 so I go into the first duel being level 7 against an oposing level 9 he kills me first so I went out stole his creep because he was still in duel chasing my allies (one of the rare cases where chicken shits are useful) Needless to say went on to out farm him because where I placed flare it was ksing him as well as nuking and as well as farming for me. A good deal of a builds success depends highly on the circumstances of the game and well in my case a crap load of luck. A seemingly no farming build went on to out farm a duel casting fast farm build.
Back to top Go down
gusyass
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Best Build of skills agi hero   Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 pm

so if I use almost always heroes agility (speed demon Illidan noob ...)
me recommending are fit only for the short game, and in the long run not to win?

forgive me per my english i dont know talk it
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Best Build of skills agi hero   Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:43 pm

again this really just depends on your build or play style, if you want something to try out and get you started try getting tentacles from the offensive house it will help you farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Build of skills agi hero   Best Build of skills agi hero - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Build of skills agi hero
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2