Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug I_vote_lcapMana Flare and Terraptus bug I_voting_barMana Flare and Terraptus bug I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Mana Flare and Terraptus bug I_vote_lcapMana Flare and Terraptus bug I_voting_barMana Flare and Terraptus bug I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Mana Flare and Terraptus bug

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

Mana Flare and Terraptus bug Empty
PostSubject: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:47 am

Terraptus bug. When I was using Mary/Walter or what ever the fast moving int hero name is; with mana flare and Terraptus. Instead of casting MF, when I click on the icon. I use Terraptus instead. Yes, It was a like a 1 second cool down on terraptus for the sarcrifice of no mana flare. And, clicking on Terraptus icon did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:55 am

This is in 3.1b? or 4.0? Either way, I know what the problem is. Just gotta know what one to look at.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jetstrike
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:48 pm

I just tried this in 3.1b and it didn't bug out on me. My other 2 skills were auras.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 am

obviously 3.1b, he just joined the forums, and thus probably just got into a clan (he might still be a pubber interested in joining one) whch means that there is no way that moose and i havent gotten to play 4.0 but he has -.- sorry. just get excited over 4.0
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:20 am

well glorn, if you didn't fix it in 3.1b, wouldn't it be the same in 4.0? And to i_4got_my_user, you're right it was 3.1b.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 am

KJC is on the list. He has actually been in clan BN for a while; one of our first recruits. And I know there is a terraptus problem in 4.0.

Can you get a replay of this? Because I have used terraptus with flare, as has soul_thirst; and I guess jetstrike tried it also.

****Edit****
I just did it, and realized why i never noticed it before. It actually casts terraptus at the same time as it; without using the terra CD. So the skills are still cast independently, except flare comes from your HP rather than MP.

This is caused by the base spell ID; and it will be fixed quick-like. Nice find; ive been using this and didnt even notice!
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 am

sorry I didn't save replay, but I will start using the build in pub to see if I run into that problem again.
Oh you found it ? Can I still exploit it in pub?
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 am

HA! first off KJC, im sorry for incorrectly assuming u were noob, and the "ha" was at the way that ur sig works perfectly with what just happened
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:49 am

No problem, and thanks. Since we both got some free time on our hands. Let's get a game started.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:59 am

It's really too bad you have to get this fixed I have a Build that actually uses the bug to its advantage.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:06 am

I use vortex in most of my builds, so I guess I completely overlooked this...

Either way, they are both based on "channel" which is odd, because I thought you could base as many spells as you want on channel... Ohh well, I can switch them to "NONE" and it should still work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mana Flare and Terraptus bug   Mana Flare and Terraptus bug Empty

Back to top Go down

Mana Flare and Terraptus bug
Page 1 of 1