Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Build of the Day EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Build of the Day EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Build of the Day EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Build of the Day EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Build of the Day EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Build of the Day EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Build of the Day EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Build of the Day EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Build of the Day EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Build of the Day I_vote_lcapBuild of the Day I_voting_barBuild of the Day I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Build of the Day I_vote_lcapBuild of the Day I_voting_barBuild of the Day I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Build of the Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:37 pm

So, working out of field camps has given me a lot of free time at night where I can't do anything due to shut Internet. I have been thinking of taking one build per day and completely running through in great detail how everything works. There is a lot of new players, whether pubs or new clan in takes that need to learn how to properly set skills and items up. Before I start doing this though I want to know if people will actually read them and use them, if there isn't enough response I e
Won't bother, so leave a message under here if you want mento start doing these
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 pm

I'd read them, and I think a lot of people actually do read posts like these. Lots of the new players seem to be non-English speakers so ... but the info is always appreciated. On my part anyway.
Back to top Go down
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Id love to learn some item builds, i think my hero builds are decent, its just item builds, and deffinately counter item builds. ill take ur help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:18 pm

I can help; I am in the same situation. At work during the weeks, I have no internet. Occasionally it rains here and there is no wake-boarding for me when it rains... Alas, I find myself on this site. I will def help with this. Me and epic think in different ways with builds so combined we can offer more information that anyone should care to get.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:26 pm

As with most things the more the better ... always curious what the best minds here are up to. Not sure how much feedback you'd get though being that as I've said most new players apparently do not speak english, or for whatever reason choose not to speak. Don't know which is worse. Anyway, after playing with a bunch of you your ideas on builds is welcome (not that you need my welcome) : ).
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:30 pm

I have an idea I would like to start up, that.. well... I have been doing for a long time in actual game-play. As many people know, I will often say "Give me a skill to base a build around" and they will pick a skill that they never see used, and I will rock with it. Usually there isn't a lot of explaining that goes on, but there is a lot of detail into why I pick everything that I do. So, I will start up a sticky topic in the Q and A for people to request build ideas. Gimme some work to do!

Last edited by Glorn2 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Good.
Back to top Go down
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 pm

my current build i am working with is an old one apparently but i thought i had something...lol fail on my part but its mine! muaahahaha

naga/nec

soulburn/stormbolt

spiked carapass

acid rain

swarm

lvling: i main level acid rain and offlevel spiked to lvl 5, then get soulburn/stormbolt. acid rain goes to lvl 8 and then spiked and soul/stormbolt goes all the way. swarm lvl as many as needed depending on what u have to counter..

please some feedback..i like it and its actually done decent against clannies
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Well I have internet but 90% of the time between when I get off the routers are over worked and I lag to bad to play haha. Anyways I'll grt this fired up tonight. Glorn, I'll just make a new thread on the builds board, everyday we will each make a new post under it with one of our lock down builds and a full walk through. We should also get that daily build making challenge going again, that's what you were talking about eh?
Back to top Go down
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:28 pm

no feedback on my build?
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 pm

I'll look through it in a minute, eating dinner after a 12 hour shift in natures armpit;I want nothing to do with organized thought for at least another hour or two Razz
Back to top Go down
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:37 pm

sounds amazing, thanks lol
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:55 pm

god, I posted feedback in the other thread. Also epic, though that wasnt what I was thinking of, that wouldnt be too bad, getting that old thread started back up. To get people thinking. You'll see my topic and get what I was poking at.
Back to top Go down
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:55 pm

ok thanks. so is there a competition on biulds?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Build of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build of the Day   Build of the Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Build of the Day
Page 1 of 1