Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Feral spirit EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Feral spirit EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Feral spirit EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Feral spirit EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Feral spirit EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Feral spirit EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Feral spirit EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Feral spirit EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Feral spirit EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Feral spirit I_vote_lcapFeral spirit I_voting_barFeral spirit I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Feral spirit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Feral spirit Empty
PostSubject: Feral spirit   Feral spirit EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:50 pm

this skill is insanely good however it is countered pretty easily.

levels:
1- 2 weak wolves (low hp, low armor, low chaos damage, critical strike, fast speed)
2- 3 weak wolves
3- 4 weak wolves
4- 2 average wolves (still low hp, still low armor, decent chaos damage, critical strike, fast speed)
5- 3 average wolves
6- 4 average wolves
7- 2 strong wolves (decent hp, decent armor, great chaos damage, evasion, crit, BASH, fast speed)
8- 3 strong wolves
9- 4 strong wolves
10- 2 very strong wolves (good hp, good armor, awesome chaos damage, evasion, crit, bash, FROST ATTACK, fast speed)
11- 3 very strong wolves
12- 4 very strong wolves

i have never seen anyone use this skill other than me but i find it to have amazing use when combined with any aura really.
ok some things i need to say about this skill first are-
it has a pretty low mana cost
you can cast it in the base before u leave it to save mana
they move pretty fast
the cooldown is lower than the duration (if they die you can probalby already resummon them)
the farming is not epic
every wanted to perma bash? well this is the key to it. this skill combined with endurance aura or guardian ward is a very solid skill and is useful for virtually any situation (escaping, ganking, duels, farming, etc.)
to use this skill for farming, you probably will want to be ranged so you dont take any damage and then can resummon them. this will not/cannot/ will never farm as fast as chain lightning, magic barrage, death pulse, or any of those skills. if you need help with farming, start off with a fire orb instead of one of the starter sets or w/e because if you can keep up in levels the skill is actually pretty decent at farming. as for pvping, use them like moving tentacles. if your opponent is melee, just run away from them and make them attack your wolves, it will be wasted damage as you will be able to summon more shortly after they kill them. this skill becomes really golden at level 7, because that is when the wolves get bash. when you have 4 different bashes having a chance to hit you at very fast speeds, its hard to put out any physical damage at all. with this in mind, know that there attack speed isnt based off agility, so a 200% endurance aura, literally means 200% more attack speed, and if your opponent doesnt have death pulse or mana vortex, they are going to be fucked.
and that brings me to how to counter this skill-
death pulse is probalby the best choice since after u activate it the damage keeps coming and rips through the wolves pretty quickly.
mana vortex is a great choice thanks to the massive damage it deals to summons, and then prevents the enemy from summoning anymore.

overall, this skill is very good but is easily countered, so dont think of trying to implement this into a permanent build
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Feral spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral spirit   Feral spirit EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Just because its easily countered doesnt always mean they would think to counter it. Just food for thought you switch up your builds enough Im sure you can catch the right opponet with this skill to get wtf pawned by it.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Feral spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral spirit   Feral spirit EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Actually, light orbs deal a fair bit of bonus damage to summons. With an exceptional orb, you could kill a wolf in 1 hit. I think it is 200 extra damage to summons. 125 on the orb, assuming you can kill a light boss, you should have 300 or so other damage. So, 625 damage a hit, 200 of it is straight to their HP. Need more? Get a light sword or even gauntlets.

The stronger a skill is, the more readily countered it is; this is a very powerful offensive skill if used correctly, but can also be easily countered if you are smart. A ranged hero can take them out before getting hit!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

Feral spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral spirit   Feral spirit EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:02 am

Feral spirit, if you really want to perma-stun someone, i suggest you combine this with mirror image and a hero with bash passive. U can always surround your enemy with 4 wolves and 4 images, and that enemy is seriously dead trapped in. For defensive try stun field to make the stun lasts longer, and for misc, get either guardian ward or endurance are encouraged!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Feral spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral spirit   Feral spirit EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:20 am

yeah, with all bash skills, it is rather difficult to level, however, if you make it to later in the game, you can keep the bashed about 90% of the game.

Anyone can still use the basic Bash hero, stun field, storm bolt, death orb, and finish with impale (gives times for cooldown)

This is a spellcaster kind of bash, but, you can perma-stun someone with it also.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Feral spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral spirit   Feral spirit EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:35 am

like i said, this is easily countered lol
but if you DONT counter it, you can and will lose to it if the other guy uses it right. light orbs work really good too i forgot that purge deals damage to summons. that would also make feedback pretty useful against them too since it deals double damage to summons
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Feral spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral spirit   Feral spirit EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:25 am

Really any AoE skills works really good on them too. So, anyone with a normal farming build, can get rid of them. Chain light them, or w/e AoE you use, then get a WW item for later, when those doggys really hurt, WW, and chain light them again!

Wolves are just too counterable IMO.

Also, just like to point out... If you get a nice melee bash build, GET SPELL REDUCTION!

I was playing a guy the other day, and for shits and giggles I had spiked armor, and 2 helms of the war god, and like 18,000 HP. He had no spell reduction. (i also had ~250 armor at this time) And while he could keep me stunned for most of the duel.. I would get down maybe... 1/3 of my HP, and he would be dead from the damage return.

Even after he got black knights, and had 13,000 HP, with spikes and a helm, the damage was very noticeable.

Spikes is another counter i guess. Evasion also. Bash is based on hitting your opponent after all.

Good things to have for bash build:
Rags sword and Spiked Gavel of the Demon (both has a duration stun)
Immortals gloves, and ring (damage bash)
The "ultimate" staffs (damage bash)

Back to the main topic... I've learned that with a fairly high melee bash/int hero, this build will level very fast when using wolves and guardian ward. you can throw up a ward, send your wolves out, and go to another spawn if you really want. Leave your illusions there too if you want.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Feral spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral spirit   Feral spirit EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Sorry to Bring this off topic but I think way too many players are confused about bash particularly Melee.

Say I have Demon Hunter and I go and get the following

You have Bash Innate
You have Bash skill
Staff of Death Mage
Rags Sword
Spike Gravel

Lets say they all proc at once. Now most would assume the last achieved Bash would override and only 1 damage source takes place. If you think that you are infarct 100% Dead Wrong. That is only true for Ranged. Here what really goes on all Bash Damage stacks and will take place, only 1 stun effect takes place when they all trigger at once and regardless of what or when you got bash the longer of the multiple bashes will take place.

On topic Yea wolves do have a lot of counters but they're still good. Roar could be a strong skill to combine with them and sort of be the team buff supporter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feral spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral spirit   Feral spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Feral spirit
Page 1 of 1