Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat kind of player are you? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat kind of player are you? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
What kind of player are you? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhat kind of player are you? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhat kind of player are you? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

What kind of player are you?

Go down 
+20
Mr.Blonde
i_am_that_is
nonzealot
Slacker_21
Pissonmyhands
KJC
Sharky
Britlind
i_4got_my_user
verti89
FuzzyBanana92
Soul_Thirst
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
KOnYiu
jarjar
imsofattest
Niggonometry
Glorn2
bloodrill
didnotmeanto
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

What kind of player are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:29 am

i couldn't find who i was till i came to insightful, always challengeing game mechanics!!!
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:14 pm

im the theorist and the ricer (aka filthy jew) now
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:01 pm

you would be a theorist...
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Ive been all these things at one point or another well except being a team killing ass hole or making noob allies leave I just ignore them for the most part. I get around to adding these later theyre pretty good so kudos.
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:34 pm

I'm a Perfectionist for now, I think. Until im done practicing this build.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:38 pm

i don't think i have ever even used the same build twice in a day...
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:06 pm

i dont think i have ever used the same build twice the exact same way
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:10 pm

well it would be impossible to do since every game you are against different opponenets... well you could do it but you would get raped
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:14 pm

no i always do something different lol either change of hero change of 1 skill change of item build i always switch it up either on purpose or on accident
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Hero choice pretty much decides what skills im gonna pick, and i jsut look at what hero they have and decide what would look the most epic in a 5 min duel of auto attacking and choose the hero with that animation
Back to top Go down
selkit
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Old thread revival but i couldn't help it ima pubstomper and a mean 1. I will camp you bonewall lock u in base and was even the guy doing ww nova on noobs in the early days. You don't want 2 play on my team or against me.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:08 pm

cute; I think you are the:

"Cutie-Pie McGee"
This player is cute! Says adorable things, and well... Don't you just love hugs?!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:24 am

i think he is the:
"fagbag slutbucket"
this person says gay things on a daily basis to everyone around them. they get along with the cutie-pie mcgee because they love hugging men too
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 am

Actually, I believe he is:

Banned:
Spammed too much, and got slapped with a banhammer for, "ONE MILLION DAYS!" bwahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 am

THATS OVER 9000 DAYS!!!!

OVER 9000!!!

ok, i have always in a bit of a spammer, there should be a CHA player type who cant' shut their mouths and tells the enemy their entire strategy especially if it is one of their friends within 2/3 duels of every game, because he is more interestd in getting opinions on builds and synergies than actually playing with them
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:51 pm

lol, id be one of thsoe too because i just randomly say build ideas that pop into my head into the channels as i think them up
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:06 pm

People are still contributing ideas and commenting on this?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:07 pm

lmao, i just played with a Roleplayer. Breen was his name. IT was hilarious, and he was pissing his allies off, but I had to leave the game. 1 ally left during load, the other randomed, and stood AFK in base till the second duel, they was level 4... then became "the wanderer" and, well, it was 1v3; which was kinda fun, but I was rolling a joke build, which couldnt stand up to 1v3...
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Im a "bi-polar player"
either ill be nice to teammates and help em {pool,say where items are, etc} or ill say idk fuck off. Ill play super harrass or just chill lax till duels. Ill gank and steal ur items/kills(cuz idc)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Of course people still comment on this because not only are they funny with cynicism theyre also sadly true. I will get around and add these like later on tonight. Well in the morning I need to be really drunk to rewrite some of the ones already written and then add new ones.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:27 pm

LOL I really need to update this thing too bad I dont have any writing programs on this computer. The humor is dated, I never got around to adding suggested ones, The really really really fucked up part is though this was written long ago it is still dead on balls accurate to the many player types you come across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of player are you?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3