Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat kind of player are you? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat kind of player are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
What kind of player are you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat kind of player are you? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat kind of player are you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

What kind of player are you?

Go down 
+20
Mr.Blonde
i_am_that_is
nonzealot
Slacker_21
Pissonmyhands
KJC
Sharky
Britlind
i_4got_my_user
verti89
FuzzyBanana92
Soul_Thirst
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
KOnYiu
jarjar
imsofattest
Niggonometry
Glorn2
bloodrill
didnotmeanto
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

What kind of player are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:23 pm

LMAO. pro post. the examples are the best. gj guys.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 pm

New One,

You guys prolly dont see this guy as often as I do; but at least on a weekly basis, I see him. HSTVCJ is the best example.

The Whiner:
If this guy ever dies, for any reason, something has got to change. If he is confused for a second, the game is broken. If something blue has a green tint to it; he rages. This is the same guy who comes on the forum demanding that orbs should stack. Baffled as to why his evasions dont stack, and why his ranged archer cannot crit on an avatar, he searches for my phone number on the internet, and calls me at 4 AM to complain about it. His allies are often dragged into the matter. "My teamate is a noob! he died to creeps!" while his teamate has 6 levels on him. Comments like, "This should have that thing that DOTA has" are strewn out every few minutes. Never truly angry, and not even a bad player, this guy just really needs a friend to listen!

Solution: Ignore him, squelch him, or join in the complaints. Never try to give him a logical answer, or he will simply find something new to whine about.

The Foreigner:
This guy comes from a different server, a different time even. On his server, he was the king, the best, unbeatable. He has traveled through time and space to play with the big boys on east. Sadly, in Soviet Russia, game plays you! Though these people are usually well mannered, they get a little ticked when they realize that their build is worse than most pubs would use, they are quick learners. Their misspellings will entertain you for a lifetime. Unless they come from west... then you will be annoyed with them... fucking west players.

Soultion: Enjoy these people. Talk to them about soccer. Unless they are from west, then make "bang-ol'e, bang-ol'e beavers" comments. If you can, get them into your clan! Although they play weird times, they are usually willing to learn, fast!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Did hst really call you? and the foreigner- tunseegee doesn't do soccer, i was disappointed about that. and hey, I'm from west
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:49 pm

lol, no, hst didnt call me. that would be hilarious though. and tuus isnt our only foreigner. half of BN is from other countries. or at least the west coast.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 pm

The whiners is sort of an elitist isnt it? Foreigners are awesome always get a huge laugh playing on the asian server of Garena they act like theyre pro but theyre actually just as bad as bnet pubs sometimes much much worse. Seriously seperate them from their butt fuck clan mates and they all of a sudden suck. They need the unleveled playing field of playing with clans vs pubs or they will litterally suck donkey balls. I can write some stuff up on foreigners but I got to stay away from touching on Garena asia I would end up having a 10 page essay making fun of them.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 am

The Solist (Souless)

People that don't talk, don't take advice, don't know teamwork. That wants to play the whole game as if his playing single player.

The good ones, you can tell they're not noobs due to some decent item and close with level. However, they almost always die first in duel because they rush in trying to kill the weakest player on the other team. They force you to cooperate with them or they might lose every duel for you. Oh and, most of them rush jagged sword first and copy some items that you have but still got worst armor/hp in game.

I know it sounds like I hate them. But, I actually like these teammates.

(Oh and on an unrelated note. GG yesterday Pissonmyhand. I used the same build on Vertis earlier and it seems like it's got lots potential) Now I remember a question I wanted to ask Glorn - Poison strike and crit master don't stack on range? Does it stack on Melee?
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 am

I'm definitely a build theif by heart Very Happy since Supreme B.

What about

The Teacher

This person Jumps at the opportunity to teach new inexperienced CHA players. They'll spend hours offering in game advice to people whether they want to hear it or not. More zealous inexperienced teachers will tend to lose concentration of their own build order and fall behind while the teachers that are more experienced know when it's better to shut up and demonstrate before typing.

Strategy: Ask them questions and get them talking. Most teachers will be unable to sustain long moments of silence when there is a player asking even the most obvious of questions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:05 pm

im like... a sortakindahalf teacher? i teach some people and i answer noob questions but im not really the kind to spew my info at pubs and clan members in games
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:04 pm

The Cookie Cutter: (Half of the CHA community)
This player will only use cookie cutter builds. ***To clarify, a cookie cutter build is a well known build, that covers all bases, and is easy to use*** Doesn't matter who they are playing, they have a single build, a well known build, that they could play in their sleep. 6v6 CTF? same build. 1v1? same build! 3v3 KOTH, you better bet, they have that same build! This player will pick agility once, and reach level 4 for the first duel. Everyone thinks he is a pro; and others will copy the cookie cutter build. Sadly, this CHA player knows nothing else.

Solution: Well, ask anyone what the build is, if you don't already know it. HSTVCJ will use stun, stun, stun, stun, ava; get a gank build, and win in 3 minutes because he cant creep.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:54 pm

cookie cutter:
miki gets
farming att (chain, shockwave, frostfall, magic barrage)
evasion
bash
on priest hero
Sounds deadly, deadly dull to use
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Hmm okay well Im super duper lazy to log into my real account and too lazy to edit post ect. So if you guys think the suggestions are good look at the +- on the right hand side if they have mainly green bar for atleast 3 days I will add them as is. Super duper lazy right now Im so stupid lazy I wouldnt be able to finish a Green Eggs and Ham book if I tried.
Back to top Go down
Slacker_21
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Slacker_21

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:37 pm

I'ma newb, I save every replay I play with a higher up chao member for study.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 pm

by the way fats, your sig puts into video everything i know about wrestlers
Back to top Go down
Slacker_21
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Slacker_21

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Here's one for you:

The Calculator

The Calculator only does builds if he knows them mathematically. He measures out every single stun/disable he casts, and only uses them in the .5 of a second after the last one wore off, giving his opponent no time to react. in between that half second, he clicks auto attack after a spell, because he is aware that there is a slight delay in attack animation/casting, especially for ranged. If Glorn says there is a .3 second anything, he'll test it out repeatedly until he can confirm, and is quick to say on the forums (or not, after all, that miscalculation of .3-.6 of a second may lead him to victory in another game)
In short, he's the equivalent of the Blood elf builder in WC3.
Back to top Go down
nonzealot
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:39 pm

^ Epic. That has to be me!
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:40 pm

actually if any1 has seriously 1v1ed me they would know that my entire pwnage build rides on that description
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:52 pm

In order to be a calculator you have to be asian. Inside gamer joke but in many games asians are generally pretty good at running anything in terms of combinations.

Okay well that seems to be the only one I mean the others are practically covered whats the difference between cookie cutter and build theif?

The Soloist looks promising thats like a cross of an elitist, game pro longer, and ricer. Hmm I might add that later.

And from across the Sea or Out of Town pro seems interesting.

Might add Chameleon or something of that nature too.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 pm

what about the sporadic player? I do this, most of the time im pretty good but the other 30% of the time i nub it
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:49 pm

that is called "being a noob"

learn not to do it.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:04 pm

ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Im a noob what of it?
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 am

Added a few of these.

Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:59 am

wait i'm so confused i thought u were sharky?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 am

the cogs are turning, the gears are grinding, and the house is filling up with smoke.
Back to top Go down
i_am_that_is
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:47 am

the alpha dog- he keeps is friends in a tight nit pack when someone joins he trains them well he is someone that you want to learn from (when you look back in the moment it may feel like hell) he will sometimes tell other members of his pack about a lesson he wants to teach you

him and the best ganker in the pack vs you and another pack member they focus on ganking you while your teamate stands back and pings after you die and sais "watch the mini"

he is loyal to his pack and sais all the outsiders are worthless he values loyalty above all else

Tips for dealing /w him - wag your tail when he wants keep your head down when he is mad and just nod your head and say yep whenever he says something you don’t understand keep on his good side and he’ll help you (up to a point then I suggest finding a teacher like Glorn2 or Yiff_Fox or … even this forum is a good place to start)

not a general he will not be kind in game (not always anyway)

the theorist- he has a good grip on the game and what the skills do and loves to test builds but he seems to not understand at all what works and what doesn't (not to be confused /w insightful below an insightful will rarely come close to this)

tip for him... he wont hurt you recommend a teacher (i suggest not saying yourself even if you are one) though ignoreing him works too

the tester- bet him $100 you can take him down first duel youll be out of your money w/o any idea how he won bet him 100 you can win and you have a 50/50 shot if you ok at the game he knows earlygame to the point it seems obsessive but he cant get enough real practice against real ppl (cha is too small and too low lvl pubs to keep up /w what he needs) so actual games he starts to lag off after a few duels

tips for him- go for mid-late game its all you have vs this guy

the perfection - he assumes there is one set build that cannot lose. If he loses he assumes he made a mistake or he hasn’t found it yet and looks at the replay to see were he could have gone wrong or reads the skills again to see if there is something else he missed

He is close to a cynic but he is willing to learn from the past
Skill lvls range because there mostly self taught though sometime willing to learn from others he will regect most pros who say things like it depends or you need to look at what your opponent is doing ect

tips- he doesnt understand he can be counter or how to counter punish him for that lack of understanding (if he is at your lvl or above)

The insightful
Hard to describe this one (sorry I do want to try because I love this subset) he tends to pick builds that show skill rather then power (im not sure if these are the right words to describe this if anyone knows what im trying to say plz reword it so its clear)

Faverate skills

Soul burn beffudle darkness ww terraptus bash ect. Even if he knows little about the game he will keep up /w anyone

If you’re a teacher this is a guy you want to hang out /w and he wants to be near you (pack leaders will probably look for him too)

don’t ever underestimate an insightful because he can supprise you with something he pulls out of thin air
(last comment is on the ones good at theory crafting he sometimes needs to test his skills a bit b4 he is good /w them)

(may be a part of newb but idk)

tips for playing him- play the tried and true builds well and he will usually fall (until he learns the game) he can be stopped at higher lvls though its very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of player are you?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next