Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What kind of player are you? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
What kind of player are you? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
What kind of player are you? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
What kind of player are you? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
What kind of player are you? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
What kind of player are you? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
What kind of player are you? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
What kind of player are you? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
What kind of player are you? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
What kind of player are you? I_vote_lcapWhat kind of player are you? I_voting_barWhat kind of player are you? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
What kind of player are you? I_vote_lcapWhat kind of player are you? I_voting_barWhat kind of player are you? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

What kind of player are you?

Go down 
+20
Mr.Blonde
i_am_that_is
nonzealot
Slacker_21
Pissonmyhands
KJC
Sharky
Britlind
i_4got_my_user
verti89
FuzzyBanana92
Soul_Thirst
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
KOnYiu
jarjar
imsofattest
Niggonometry
Glorn2
bloodrill
didnotmeanto
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

What kind of player are you? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:12 am

The Ricer (AKA THE FILTHY JEW)
This guy probably went into this game after years of playing WOW,Possibly CS too, pretty much all he does is farm farm and oh yea farm some more. Does he aid allies in trouble no, does he help them when they ask how to make something no, does he help gank the enemy who is killing elements no, all he does is farm and bitch about his team being full of noobs. You go near anything he is farming he will kill you including elements (seriously wtf!!!) Also a very selfish bitch he will save his nuke so he can get the kill no matter what. His goal is to hopefully get his allies to leave so the game of 3v3 or 4v4 turns into a 4v1 with him being the one. Also complaints of Kses run rampant in this guys verbal repetoir. By the way killing him out of duels is considered dirty and illegal play.

Strategy tips to beating said ricer? Simple gank him and his allies, Ricers rarely pay attention to the enemy, if he manages to be ahead of you or is better keep feeding off his allies generally you can roll up enough kills to end the game on his allies alone.

The Newbie

A newb and a noob are two different things. A newb is a new player who will contribute to the team and follow orders and generally ask question which will make him a better player. A noob is someone who will not listen to tips probably been playing wrong for years and still get owned by everyone and spams in chat and rage quits after dying. Newbies should be treated with care and caressed, then given some nice soft kisses slowly leading down…, Okay maybe not go that far but you should all help these people out and give them pointers.

The Silent Pro

These guys are the ones to watch out for. During pre-game chat they'll say very little. After getting scoring a kill or two or three say nothing. Even in the middle of the game with them having a score of 10-0 or 13-o they still won't gloat or show off the fact. Even when the game ends and they have 20 kills + they wont say any thing. Why don't they speak much? Because they're so good that they're used to owning and also they're too shy to speak to random people off the internet. A rare breed in the chau community.

The General

Generals are some what rare but you do come across them. Usually they are that player who will start pinging ganks and typing "b" or "duel in 30 secs" into team chat. These people are the leaders and generally have a good strategic look on things. Generals are vital to victory during a game. Either that or they're power tripping. In which case they’re annoying and you squelch them. You be the judge.

Strategy: Generals are really hard to take down I guess what you can do is run multiple ganks strategy that he we be too busy typing to warn or inform of all of them. The only way to beat team work is to have a better team work and strategy then the other team.

The Quitter

These people are defeatist in nature. All Your team has to do is win the first duel and all survive or near all survive. These guys will be the first to say: "GG." They'll also be the first to quit after maybe at most 3-5 deaths. Or they will stay until they can no longer farm creeps and quit.

Strategy Tip: Let them leave but be sure to ask them to leave items and gold. Its no lost they left anybody who thinks a team game is over at the first duel is obviously clueless.

The Spartan (renamed got to stay to spartan)

Serious you go to love these guys. The exact opposite of the Quitter. These people will stay until the very end and will often be seen dying to creeps over and over again with scores like 20+ Deaths. Give these guys an applause because they are a rare breed indeed. "Tonight we dine in Hell"

Strategy: Go easy on the poor guy hell even buy him some items tell him how to make items ect…

The Elitist

They are in every game. These people look down on anyone slightly worse then them at Custom Hero Arena. They'll gaze at newbies with undisguised contempt and horde their knowledge from others like it's all they have. Elitists are everywhere and there's little you can do about them except get into flaming competitions.

Strategy Tip: LOL let them think theyre better then you. Want to really get under their skin? Act like a total dumb ass noob and take your time picking skills until the game assigns you skills and be sure to say in all chat wait a minute this aint my hero, then turn around and pawn them hard. It might not happen but there nothing more insulting to an Elitist then to lose to the very type of person they look down upon. Even if you give them a close game they will cry a little.

The Coward

These guys do nothing but run, in duel they run, if you happen to have a 2on1 fight they run, you get ganked at the element guard and have the obvious advantage they run, they don’t stun, they don’t help only thing they do is run. These guys are as useful to your team as a chair is to sharkey (cheap plug woot)

The Casual Player

In the pre-game chat these people will be like: "Hi, how are you guys?" and usually be ignored. In real life they are a father of three and have just gotten home from his day job to play custom hero arena. What do you do about these guys? Well give them pointers so they don't get killed too often. If they know what theyre doing cool have conversations with them don’t leave them hanging. Honestly I like these kind of players theyre cool.

The Partially AFK or flat out afk

While you're working your ass off trying to secure victory for your team, these guys are off doing god knows what. These people don't really care and just play custom hero arena because they have nothing else to do. You'll notice them sitting at the base for around 10 minutes while they go try to dry hump a pillow or something. Luckily you don’t see these assholes often. Sometimes they come back and cant kill creeps bitch and moan and leave. Other times they demand you give them cash (personal pet peeve I hate assholes who do nothing and expect me to give them hand outs)

Strategy tip: Patience hope and prayer if your ahead of your opponent enough and their inventory is empty enough maybe you can build immortals armor or 2 or 3 and put it in their inventory so they’re harder to kill, maybe you might get lucky and they will leave, manage well stay if you lose there is your excuse if you win you will know it was through this adversity. (edited mispelled word)

The Know-nothing Know-it-all

Ok so they managed to own a noob using their lame build and from then on they stuck to it. No matter what you do. Plus they feel the need to give you in game tips.

“Get mana shield it’s the best” Its not the worse skill but on a guy with .5 intell growth????? STFU Noob Im pro who are you?

“I am pro with my Mana Sheild Hunter Build”

“STFU Noob wait till late game where I Pawn You”

Yes I am afraid of his pro Death Strike, Combat Mastery, Endurance, and Mana Sheild build on Hunter

Oh wait it gets better

“Back Duel!!!” 1:30 seconds until duel /Palmface

“Back you stupid noob you don’t get healed during duel” 1:15 seconds until duel

And of course his pro item build of Scepter of Primarch rush with Jagged Sword somewhere in between.

To you Mr. 1337 Player (not his real name) I solute you and all your pro ness.

Strategy: Pick a good early game farming build and laugh at this guy. Gank him a lot don’t let him get to his fabled late game.

The Unaware

So you just got ganked by the enemy while your ally is beside you creeping. Shortly afterwards they soon die too. They still don't know what happened. These players will frustrate you to no end. Their slow reflexes mixed with their lack of sight makes them a major liability.

"Duh who put the Lights Out"

The Bull Shark

From level 3 on it's hero killing time for them. Farming is for wusses. They'll either get first blood or be first blood and will typically go with heroes like Siren and Prophet. Their ultra aggression mixed with their confidence makes them dangerous. If you ever end up in prison and sharing a cell with these guys make sure to tape your ass shut.

"Mmm I like it when its gift wrapped" Tears the tape off.

Strategy: Bait them over to your allies. Easy kill although when or if they kill you in their mind its always worth it. Dont want to feed them kills? Either pick Sleep, Hex or wind walk and even if they surprsie you, you can easily escape their clutches.

The Build Theif

After noticing a very commonly run build and noticing said build owns he steals it and claims it as his own. On the plus side this means that they'll be highly methodical and will usually make all the right decisions regarding purchasing items. On the downside they have zero flexibility and creativity. Might as well slap in a couple of AI opponents instead.

Strategy: Take an educated guess what build they're going to create (won't be hard.) Then counter it!

The Role Player (AKA Ass Hole, The Pretender)

In all your time playing Custom hero arena you might only see one of these guys. They are ultra rare. Also they're are very scary and sporadic in game skill. Mind games run rampent in their play style, friend or foe you never know. Generally they just play for laughs

RolePlayer: Hush... I fear the enemies draw near. A fell voice is heard in the air. (Duel Time) Fell voice is Fight!!
Player: OMG don't just stand there help me!
Enemy has owned Player!
Enemy has owned RolePlayer!
Enemy has just won the duel!
RolePlayer: It is a dark day indeed. We have been vanquished but our souls will take their vengeance! Types Avenged!
Player has left the game.

Ever chased someone who keeps running back and forth towards you and back in such an unpredictable but dangerous manner that you can't hit them? Well it's called juking and this guy would risk juking himself to death just for a laugh.

These guys usually just repeat whatever it is their hero says in all chat, if they have hunter rawr, if they have admiral "arrrr mi mateys" Stuff along those lines.

Strategy: if your the host kick him, if not just have a good laugh as your pawning him or your allies, do not however automatically write him off as noob he might surprise you the next time around. Vote kicks the best way to handle these guys if you can get people to vote that is.

The Name Dropper

Unable to impress players with their own name, or in game skill they instead usually drop a name of another player and say their association with them (usually the map maker aka Glorn) Such things as I helped Glorn come up with the skills your using you should thank me. or I think I will talk to Glorn about nerfing those skills, or if my friend Glorn was here he would own you, Did I mention Im dry humping Glorn leg as we speak right now? They always say how theyre beta tester bla bla bla who gives a dam.

Skill Tip: Just gank and kill them theyre too busy day dreaming about their idle Glorn

The Assassin

If you are against these types of guys, RUN. These guys are gank leaders and some also fall into the Bull Shark category. They have a strategic outlook on everything and use all their cunning and wisdom to demolish the enemy team because they know what works and what doesn't. They have a tendancy to be the guy that says the battle plan and the first to ping at the enemy. Silently they move in the shadows helping there team approach and assasinate you. After they are done, they tend to say little and frantically move on to capture your flag, organize another gank without acknowledging there heroic feat, if it is destroying the matrix or defeating the whole team by themselves.

Strategy Tip: Better get some more in game experience your going to need it, gem can help here to generally the assassin is alone so if you kill him first the rest of his team will fall fast.

The Consumer

If you havent guess it theyre know best for hording potions and bomb of plenty, Mana Potions and Health Potions, Potion Bomb Potion Bomb Potion Bomb. Consumers seem to have little regard for long term reward and high regard for short term ownage.

Strategy Tip: Let them waste their cash but atleast buy 1 potion of your own to every 3 or 5 they buy

The Retard ( AKA Stupid Adolescent, AKA StupidNoob)

''OMGGG Y U KILL ME LOL OMFG IMBAAAAA I REPORT TO GLORN WTFLOL''
''... I beat you fair and square, but inventory full recipes dont do shit''
''LOL NOOB!!! Passive Timmy is THE BEST STRATEGY IN CHA NOOB!! STFUNOOB L2P!!!!! BAN FOR BE NOOB''
''whatever''

Generally these guys are very dumb with the above example being the worse of the spectrum, they just hit puberty need somewhere to vent I mean sucking at life, sucking in game, just generally sucking in general. They should really vent their rage and puberty emotions on X-Box 360 but you do come across them in the chau community. Or theyre the othe Retard you know the ones that are a little slow in their decision making abilities. Theyre so slow infact the game often bestows upon them the name of StupidNoob. Beware sometimes you will see pros pretending to be StupidNoobs but that rarely happens.

Strategy Tip: LOL you actually need one? Just feed off them and laugh.

The Fan Boy (AKA Teary Eye Fan Boy or The Kiss Ass)

These guys have a tendancy to be easily impressed often they fall under the newb/noob category. The one thing you have to love about these guys is anything you say is the law. They are your loyal lap dog. You"Fetch Sparky" Them"Rough Rough yes master" Do you feel that tickle? Thats their tounge up your ass be sure to hit them with the news paper, to break them of the bad habit. One thing to note about The Fan Boy is he is also a stalker he is so impressed of your in game preformance that he will add you to his friendlist, ever gotten the green text from people you have no idea who the fuck they are? You guessed it theyre your fan club congrats you have a Fan Boy Stalker on your tail.

Strategy Tip: Ignore the praise but comment on the in game items they should get and inform them how to make them. This will make you 1337 in their teary eyes.

The Item Jacker (AKA The Bull Sharks Bitch)

Ah the item jacker what is there to say about them? Probably been playing random arena for years and then goes to play custom hero arena so naturally he asumes the items on the floor are free. Oh wow you drop an item thank you, Either hes clueless or an asshole or both. Either way the moral is use your peon or bank to make items. Cant make jokes on this one an item jacker is a joke in itsself.

Strategy: USE YOUR PEON DUMB ASS!!!!!!

the Cynic:
This person is the best at everything ever... Until they lose. They will tell you how to play, and how they have never lost, and that their retarded build is the best thing ever.... Until they lose. They will gank anyone who has never played the game before, but will avoid a skilled player at all costs. If they die, it is their teamates fault. If the are really losing, they will start talking about how the game is stupid, and how they dont have time to study all the best skills. Shortly after telling you of their 82-0 winning streak, they will tell you that you have no life, and they never play this game... if they are losing. In a fit of rage, this player will rush your side of the field in a last dash to kill your weak allies. If they succeed, they will brag about being pro, if you kill them, they will quit the game, and say it is imbalanced.

Strat: Well, kill them! If you use teamwork, it is the best way to deal with them. If you prevent them from killing your noobs, they will turn big and green and ragequit. Never use logic, it is their strong point. They invent their own logic, and it doesnt matter how much proof you have, they refuse to believe you. Rather, agree that they are the best... then kick their ass! (all Glorn's)

"The Prolonger"
This guy just wants to play this game forever. He has made so much progress, he wants to take it to the badger. Though the game has been going on so long, it is now a 1v1 and his opponent is half his level, and has been attacking a tree for the past 8 minutes, he will give his opponent items, and tell him to go kill an elemental for gold and such, just so the opponent dosnt get bored and leave. This opponent will almost always accumulate 30-60 deaths before the end of the game, and never talks. the prolonger will also remain quite quiet, but sit there farming for an hour just to kill the badger. Oddly enough, if his opponent ever leaves, he too will leave, without killing the badger. This guy will also tell his teamates earlyer in the game not to gank, because the other team will leave. (Glorns) To add to this the prolonger is also infamous for droppig his items before the duel and letting the other guy win. This usually happens when he only has to kill the other guy 1 more time and doesnt want the game to be over.

Strategy Tip: Kiss the prolongers ass he may give you more items.

The Wanderer:
This guy has practically never played this game a day in his life and has no idea where stuff is. He will wander all across the map to various places that make no sense to the logical player what so ever. "Player has been pawned" "OMG this game is imbalanced" Its not why would you attemtp to kill the element guards or archons at level 1? Ever seen the Rag Portal Message? Thats right its the wanderer. The Wanderer is typically seen in dark mode games for some reason you will see a lot of confused players in that mode.

Strategy Tip: Ping Locations and tell them to go there, these guys generally force players to have to become generals or they will possibly lose or you might get lucky and he will leave. Thats right to those wondering the General is a field promotion given to you by noobie any other time your pretty much power tripping.

The Follower:
This guy is typically annoying but theres not much that can be done about him. I suppose you could team kill him but run the risk of him trying to team kill you all game where you either kill him or he kills you either way your fucked for gold, so I wouldnt reccommend that. Or you can ask him nicely to go to another spot if neither of those work then fuck it just play and not worry about it. If you win bragging rights, if you lose thats your excuse. Uh-oh forgot to mention something else this player also sometimes goes afk and has his hero follow yours.

Strategy Tip: Advise players to farm on their own when the game starts and ping a location for them to go to when you notice them going to where your at.

Benedict Arnold:

Benedict Arnold to those who know their history was a great asset to both sides British and Americans. Infamously known for his plot to surrender West Point to the british which failed. In the chau community you see the Benedict Arnold as either meaning well or simply doing what hes doing out of spite. The Meaning well Benedict Arnold: Once it becomes obvious that the game is over (early game) when the players team is all level 10, and the opponents are 6-7, what is there to do?! This player is usually a general, or at least carries most of his team. A general is the most probable client for this class. Seeing that the game is already over, this player will buy up many good items, then go to the other team, and hand them out to each player, in an attempt to even the game out. Sometimes this player will stay and play, sometimes he will give out more items, as he can afford them, but usually, he just leaves and hopes the game is balanced afterwords. The one who does it out of spite is typically pissed off at his team for various reasons, possibly to much trash talking, possibly ksing him too much, possibly following him too much, I dont know I cant think of the half baked reasons these noobs give to betray their team.

Strategy Tip: Take the items what else is there to say? If its the spite one destroy his items.

The Calculator (AKA Asian, Korean, or Sohai Boi)

The Calculator only does builds if he knows them mathematically. He measures out every single stun/disable he casts, and only uses them in the .5 of a second after the last one wore off, giving his opponent no time to react. in between that half second, he clicks auto attack after a spell, because he is aware that there is a slight delay in attack animation/casting, especially for ranged. If Glorn says there is a .3 second anything, he'll test it out repeatedly until he can confirm, and is quick to say on the forums (or not, after all, that miscalculation of .3-.6 of a second may lead him to victory in another game)
In short, he's the equivalent of the Blood elf builder in WC3.

Strategy Tip: Pick range as Sohai Boi likes to run around until your avatar wears off and beleive me its the second it wears off your disabled. Also be sure to pick skills that interupts their calculations or throws off their timing Sohai Boi hates anything based on random I. E Crit Bashes throws him for a loop if you can get your grip on him/her. Try anything new in new versions and automaticly its imbalance as he cannot calculate the probable out come of the situation just yet.

The Foreigner:
This guy comes from a different server, a different time even. On his server, he was the king, the best, unbeatable. He has traveled through time and space to play with the big boys on east. Sadly, in Soviet Russia, game plays you! Though these people are usually well mannered, they get a little ticked when they realize that their build is worse than most pubs would use, they are quick learners. Their misspellings will entertain you for a lifetime. Unless they come from west... then you will be annoyed with them... fucking west players.

Soultion: Enjoy these people. Talk to them about soccer. Unless they are from west, then make "bang-ol'e, bang-ol'e beavers" comments. If you can, get them into your clan! Although they play weird times, they are usually willing to learn, fast!

The Long Time Ago Pro
For some odd reason these guys are popping out of the wood works. Never mind the fact that though you probably been playing just as long and never heard of them. Oddly enough they go item builds that made you shake your heard and say noob like you would have back in 1.6 or 2.5. I dont care how long ago you played Eternal Sword rush is as retarded today as it was back then. However if your playing against real players from the 1.6 era their most notable trait would be orb stacking early and panth stacking late. Also if they ask where charm necklace is theyre probably from old school cha and noobs from that era. (Ideal heroes of that era Chen, MK) and their oh so well thought out original build of (DeathStrike/Nova, Spike Armor, Rejuve/Poison/Endurance, Ava/Reinc)

Strategy Tip: Inform the long time ago pro where shit is layout is a little funky to them advise him to go top so he wont get ganked and killed too much he maybe about 2-3 levels behind depending on the matchup. Just tell him how to make Executioners/DoomBringer and teach them how to upgrade Totemic to auroric. Honestly if theyre rocking 4 Panths and Auroric and a weapon theyre already better off then those pubbies who rush them immortal rings.

The Whiner:
If this guy ever dies, for any reason, something has got to change. If he is confused for a second, the game is broken. If something blue has a green tint to it; he rages. This is the same guy who comes on the forum demanding that orbs should stack. Baffled as to why his evasions dont stack, and why his ranged archer cannot crit on an avatar, he searches for my phone number on the internet, and calls me at 4 AM to complain about it. His allies are often dragged into the matter. "My teamate is a noob! he died to creeps!" while his teamate has 6 levels on him. Comments like, "This should have that thing that DOTA has" are strewn out every few minutes. Never truly angry, and not even a bad player, this guy just really needs a friend to listen!

Solution: Ignore him, squelch him, or join in the complaints. Never try to give him a logical answer, or he will simply find something new to whine about.

The Teacher

This person Jumps at the opportunity to teach new inexperienced CHA players. They'll spend hours offering in game advice to people whether they want to hear it or not. More zealous inexperienced teachers will tend to lose concentration of their own build order and fall behind whiles the teachers that are more experienced know when it's better to shut up and demonstrate before typing. Teachers not only teach you how to play they also correct your grammar too. They start each sentence with capitals and end them with periods the more punctuation they have in the right places the more pro they seemingly must appear right?

Strategy: Ask them questions and get them talking. Most teachers will be unable to sustain long moments of silence when there is a player asking even the most obvious of questions. Do not tell them to fuck off or they will teach you about why that makes no sense as the word fuck is really an mid evil acronym for Fornications Upon Command of King and thus your previous statement makes no sense.

Pub Stomper{s}: Pub stompers specialize in one thing beating the crap out of and humiliating pubs. Often pub stompers fit into the cynic, bull shark, general (sometimes) assassin, whiner, elitist (this is your most likely suspects) as you can see pub stompers can be many things because in order to pub stomp you need more then one player who is pro or at least better then the average pubby. Pub stompers generally draw a lot of hate towards their clans by talking trash or generally acting like ass holes. However that isnt always the case as sometimes pub stompers are sometimes not with any clans and are just a group of friends. Not all pub stompers are jerks though sometimes they just want an easy win as a warm up before they play a pro match generally testing strategies. No matter the odds are always stack against the public as pub stompers often seek admin powers and will always position it where its like 3 clans vs. 3 pubs or generally rape. Pubs have but one chance against said pub stomper tactics and that is a skilled chameleon. Usually Pub stompers dont use team work and just use solo farm carry builds this is ultimately their down fall/ weakness. Pub Stompers hate chameleons for they make them look bad for unsuccessful pub stomps is like sex without the orgasm very unsatisfactory. Their e-peen has just shrunk 3 inches due to that incident as they question their pro ness (manhood).

Strategy: Get some in game practice because well your fucked. Your only hope is a pro in disguise on your team who out carries them this of course requires you to not be too far behind. Whatever you do dont leach the carry!!! Pubs dont know theyre being pub stomped and thus cant go okay we need a battle plan.

Noobs In Pacts: Noobs in pacts are basically the polar opposite of Pub Stompers instead of stomping pubs they generally get stompped by them. You can spot noobs in pacts when theyre talking to another person as if they know them, how are things going at your job? What happen with Sara at that party? The most notable noob in pact line is "can one of you go top so my friend can come bottom" or "host can you make room so my friend can join?" Noobs in pacts often have the same IP of each other. Noobs who join games together often leave together. Oddly enough most noobs in pacts share the same trait of Pub Stompers and trash talk which often makes people think even less of clans. Because not only are they lame asses but they suck thus their clan must suck by association even if theyre not in one. Dont turn you back on the noob pack they might wind up in a body bag.

Strategy tip: Gank them eventually they will rage leave together and console each other with some broke back action after the game.

Chameleon: Chameleons are generallt pros in with alais's generally they used practically the same build item skill etc as the pro whos playing them. Though your more skilled ones are able to hide in back drafts for a good long time before they are discovered or found out.

Strategy tip: Dont really need one play the game more I suppose most pros hide under alais so they can play crappier builds and just fuck around.

The Cooler: The cooler is not a player you discover in game but rather pre-game. Their trait is joining and leaving games consistantly. What this usually does is cause a chain reaction of leavers so when they leave 2 guys follows and hence the bot is stuck at whatever magical number for a good long time.

Strategy Tip: Advise players to stay and perhaps strike up a converation whatever gets them to stay.

Last edited by didnotmeanto on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:23 pm

I am a general
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:32 pm

anyone who says they are a general, is a power tripping elitist. thats a rule didnot forgot to say.

Yiff is the best example of a silent pro.
Verti fits the casual player description perfectly too!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:48 pm

lolz yay elitist
Back to top Go down
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Well the one game I played with bloodrill, he was a quitter. After we lost first duel he says oh they are good. We lose second duel and then he leaves. Then me and my remaining teammate proceed to win every duel thereafter.

This also came after five minutes of begging me to host a game in the channel.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Okay I think I covered most if not all the possible ones if you can think of one I miss add it please.
Back to top Go down
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Nigg i was in a thunder storm...... My power wet outttt
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:16 pm

i have no clue what i am probably closest to the i go to stay player
maybe the bull shark if im being serious
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:25 pm

fat lier u r the quiter
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:12 pm

lol jar when have i ever quit a game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:06 pm

lol when u play me =] haha jk
Back to top Go down
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:00 am

Haha i think Nigg did quit a game once...
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:59 am

Added 4 more if you can come up with some you've seen please make mention. Oops lol edited I cant fucken count.

This was the post 2000 WOOT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:15 am

I found myself the combinations of five personalities: The Name Dropper, The Know-nothing Know-it-all,The Build Theif,The Quitter , and The Unaware. Hmm... impressive me
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:39 pm

<<Combination of everything, except the retard. Also, not sure if you mentioned these kind of players, but I used to encounter them all the time...

The Thief and the kiss ass

Let's say it's a 3v3, and while you're doing great, your partners aren't. Your team is winning because you're the only person doing well. One of your partners is a kiss ass, and is constantly giving you compliments.

"Damn, you killed that creep way faster than I killed this creep! And look at your stats! They're so high! OMFG you're good, I wish I was that good, damn."

"Uhhh...Thanks."

Then there's the silent guy who sits in the base and does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You try to talk to him, he ignores you. You tell him to go kill some creeps, he says and does nothing, except buy the occasional pot and sit in the base. You make it into late game, and the guy is still there, and you're like "wtf, he still hasn't left..." You drop an item to get another item, and suddenly, his peon runs over, swoops it up, and hands it off to his hero. And suddenly he starts talking, he's like "I need this to creep!" And that's all he says...And even if you ask for your item back, he doesn't respond.

Strategy for the thief: You've got 2 banks...It may cost you a few seconds, but use them.

Strategy for the kiss ass: Just ignore the compliments, because it makes you look like you hear them all the time, and the next time that guy sees you, he'll tell the whole world "HOLY SHIT ITS YOU! THIS GUY IS SO GOOD OMG WTF!"
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:16 am

Added two more thanks Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:05 am

I got a good one...

the Cynic:
This person is the best at everything ever... Until they lose. They will tell you how to play, and how they have never lost, and that their retarded build is the best thing ever.... Until they lose. They will gank anyone who has never played the game before, but will avoid a skilled player at all costs. If they die, it is their teamates fault. If the are really losing, they will start talking about how the game is stupid, and how they dont have time to study all the best skills. Shortly after telling you of their 82-0 winning streak, they will tell you that you have no life, and they never play this game... if they are losing. In a fit of rage, this player will rush your side of the field in a last dash to kill your weak allies. If they succeed, they will brag about being pro, if you kill them, they will quit the game, and say it is imbalanced.

Strat: Well, kill them! If you use teamwork, it is the best way to deal with them. If you prevent them from killing your noobs, they will turn big and green and ragequit. Never use logic, it is their strong point. They invent their own logic, and it doesnt matter how much proof you have, they refuse to believe you. Rather, agree that they are the best... then kick their ass!
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:29 am

That is a very good one lol dont even need to change it up will add as is
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Depending how i am feeling, i move between The Ricer, the General and the bullshark.

But i tend to lean towards General, i'm always advising teammates, organizing, planning, talking too much, being annoying. (I used to team kill, but now i just let them take the hits from creeps and last hit everything)
Back to top Go down
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 pm

100% RETARD! ( i have my moments, dont judge me)

and according to imsofattest the name dropper... lol
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:17 pm

The thing I forgot to say about name droppers is most of the time they dont even know the peoples name theyre dropping. "Im a beta tester" 85% of the time its total bs and had nothing to do with the game what so ever. Besides even if they did who cares.

Oh incase anyone is wondering which of these am I? I can be just about any of these rofl.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 am

Ok fine so I am a casual player but I would have to mix in the general (when playing in a pub only game), the name dropper (except I actually DO know the people and its more along the lines of defending supposedly OP or UP skills and letting people know how much Glorns new edit owns their faces), and the AFK-er (I don't really go afk but Im doing so many things at once that actually playing gets less attention than the other, plus sometimes I minimize to do something else and totally forget I am playing which I guess is really going AFK).
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 am

IRL I am the AFKer. My catch phrases are "mhm" and "hmm" Every 15 minutes or so, I will drop one of those terms so people believe I am not AFK, but really, I am. Occasionally people will continue conversations with me for 10-20 minutes after I go AFK, and still not realize it. In games, I go AFK and patrol, and somehow end up winning 3 duels that way, then when i return, the other player has left...

Didnot, you are the... Didnot! I believe that is a specific player type which involves any player type desired. You are a shapeshifter and a cunning troll. If a game happens to be going in a specific direction, you change roles to best adapt to the situation. If you have a noob team, you will kill them. If you have a pro team, you will ask stupid questions. If you really want to beat someone, I wouldnt say you are ever a general, but you actually do good. If you start losing, you can pull out the "I'm a noob" lines.

the only things I dont think you are is the name dropper (because you wouldnt sell your soul like that) and the ... what is the overly aggressive ganker one? The bullshark? I've never known you to be serious enough to pull that off.

Also, I have a new one, that I sometimes am, but not to such an extreme...

"The Prolonger"
This guy just wants to play this game forever. He has made so much progress, he wants to take it to the badger. Though the game has been going on so long, it is now a 1v1 and his opponent is half his level, and has been attacking a tree for the past 8 minutes, he will give his opponent items, and tell him to go kill an elemental for gold and such, just so the opponent dosnt get bored and leave. This opponent will almost always accumulate 30-60 deaths before the end of the game, and never talks. the prolonger will also remain quite quiet, but sit there farming for an hour just to kill the badger. Oddly enough, if his opponent ever leaves, he too will leave, without killing the badger. This guy will also tell his teamates earlyer in the game not to gank, because the other team will leave.

There is a class that I have never seen anyone but me use, so I dont want to invent a class for myself, so lets work this into another class if possible, it is:
Once it becomes obvious that the game is over (early game) when the players team is all level 10, and the opponents are 6-7, what is there to do?! This player is usually a general, or at least carries most of his team. A general is the most probable client for this class. Seeing that the game is already over, this player will buy up many good items, then go to the other team, and hand them out to each player, in an attempt to even the game out. Sometimes this player will stay and play, sometimes he will give out more items, as he can afford them, but usually, he just leaves and hopes the game is balanced afterwords.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Hows this one?

Benedict Arnold:

Benedict Arnold to those who know their history was a great asset to both sides British and Americans. Infamously known for his plot to surrender West Point to the british which failed. In the chau community you see the Benedict Arnold as either meaning well or simply doing what hes doing out of spite. The Meaning well Benedict Arnold: Once it becomes obvious that the game is over (early game) when the players team is all level 10, and the opponents are 6-7, what is there to do?! This player is usually a general, or at least carries most of his team. A general is the most probable client for this class. Seeing that the game is already over, this player will buy up many good items, then go to the other team, and hand them out to each player, in an attempt to even the game out. Sometimes this player will stay and play, sometimes he will give out more items, as he can afford them, but usually, he just leaves and hopes the game is balanced afterwords. The one who does it out of spite is typically pissed off at his team for various reasons, possibly to much trash talking, possibly ksing him too much, possibly following him too much, I dont know I cant think of the half baked reasons these noobs give to betray their team.

Strategy Tip: Take the items what else is there to say? If its the spite one destroy his items.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Bump for the sake of being right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of player are you?   What kind of player are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of player are you?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next