Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 I_vote_lcap******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 I_voting_bar******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 I_vote_lcap******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 I_voting_bar******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******

Go down 
+16
tuusneegepro
vonmahs
stomp2anewbeat
krackle204
TheBlackF0X
TalRasha
carefulibite
Wrathtoruin
KJC
Hytoshu
imsofattest
Parentnoia
didnotmeanto
Glorn2
Niggonometry
sami_gurl
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 am

Yeah a lot of players forget either set armor or pantheon.It's an easy mistake to make because immortals armor is only used 1/4 the time if that i only get that far maybe 1 out of 20 games.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 pm

yes I am sure.. I am not that noob... I made sure the I got the right stuff by checking on the little note pad I kept about how to make immotal items and after that game I played again and made it. It was fine. I would say I have made Immortal armor about 25 times now. Not that many because really no point after getting the Rag armor.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:56 am

Bumped can you update this a good deal of these have changed also include gloves. Most of them are minor and include Tetra as their added recipe.
Back to top Go down
TalRasha
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Quote :
Immortal Shield - Cloak of the Hidden, Scepter of the Primarch, Mastery of the Ring, Pantheon Armor, Omega Orb, Prismatic Shield

Please fix it :
Doesn't need "Prismatic Shield" and Needs "Cloak of Unseen" instead of "Cloak of Hidden"
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:05 pm

wrong. it does need prismatic shield.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackF0X
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:54 am

thank you for the listing. this'll be good for people that are fairly new or want a way to quickly remember the BO such as myself.
Back to top Go down
krackle204
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:29 pm

sami_gurl wrote:
im posting these because I'm tired of people losing games because people refuse to remind them how to make them. also, some people are to lazy to search the entire map to not notice a stupid recipe hidden behind a tree..

Immortal Gloves - Demonic Gauntlets, Tetra Essence, Omega Orb, Eternal Sword

Immortal Shield - Cloak of the Unseen, Scepter of the Primarch, Mastery of the Ring, Pantheon Armor, Omega Orb, Prismatic Shield

Immortal Boots - Black Knights Mail, Auroric Set, Omega Orb, Tetra Essence

Immortal Mask - Scepter of the Primach, Scepter of the Holy Protector, Black Knight's Mail, Pantheon Armor, Helm of the War God, Tetra Essence

Immortal Shoulders - Shell of the Mana Goddess, Omega Staff, Cloak of the Unseen, Belt of the Magus God, Tetra Essence

Immortal Ring - Mastery of the Ring, Ring of Masterful Shielding, Ring of the Speed Demon, Warriors Token, Eternal Sword, Tetra Essence

Immortal Armor - Rag's Armor, Pantheon Armor, Set Armor, Eternal Set, Essence of Labmonkey

From Glorn:
Just trying to make this topic more noticeable for all of the billions of people who cant seem to find it.
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 pm

good idea krackle. and essence of labmonkey = essence of the immortals jsyk.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Immortal gloves need jagged sword not eternal. Tried it 15 minutes ago. I started reading the item recipes near right base. I tried eternal sword but it didnt work read the recipe rock and it says jagged sword so i used that and it worked.
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Why isnt there justsomething in the base that shows immortals items... make it cost wood or something... it is much easier for pple to find it and in a game mode like dark mode(which you said you might make perma and red has to disable it) it will be difficult for pubs and whatnot... I do not know most of the immortals items as well.
Back to top Go down
spirit_smasher
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 am

this was probably said before but how do you get essence of labmonkey = essence of the immortals jsyk.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 am

You can buy it from the High Pre-Made items shop.
Back to top Go down
pyrolander
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:48 pm

How does one get Helm of the war god?
XL Belt of life... i have no idea where to get. Sad
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:59 pm

*sigh*

Do me a favor, and follow these steps...

1) Load up a custom game
2) Look at all of the shops
3) Find the items you are looking for.
4) Immortal item recipes are located to the right of Rag's fight-box
If you know where this is, skip step 5.
5) If you do not know where Rag's fight-box is, you should probably play the game a bit more.
After you know the location, proceed to step 6.
6) Post your questions in the proper thread. This thread is clearly labeled as ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** and is not a thread to find out where the Helm of the War God and/or XL Belt of Life are located.
7) If you are still confused, return to step 1. If you think that I'm an asshole for doing this, you are only partially correct. I am just extremely bored.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
pyrolander
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Nah you're not an asshole. but thank you SOOOO much for the Item Recipe's pool thing.
i never noticed it before and ive killed ragnarok over like 10 times now.. :\
but yeah thanks a LOT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Pyrolander what is your WC3 user name ?
Back to top Go down
גַּבְרִיאֵל
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Can you also post the actual statistics of each immortal item here? Snapshots would be nice. It also saves time typing etc. Reason is that I dont know what each immortal item gives prior to building them. I built the immortal gloves and now I prefer demonic gauntlets as it was! I was in a game by myself which is boring and time consuming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2