Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** I_vote_lcap******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** I_voting_bar******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** I_vote_lcap******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** I_voting_bar******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******

Go down 
+16
tuusneegepro
vonmahs
stomp2anewbeat
krackle204
TheBlackF0X
TalRasha
carefulibite
Wrathtoruin
KJC
Hytoshu
imsofattest
Parentnoia
didnotmeanto
Glorn2
Niggonometry
sami_gurl
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** Empty
PostSubject: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm

im posting these because I'm tired of people losing games because people refuse to remind them how to make them. also, some people are to lazy to search the entire map to not notice a stupid recipe hidden behind a tree..

Immortal Gloves - Demonic Gauntlets, Tetra Essence, Omega Orb, Jagged Sword

Immortal Shield - Cloak of the Unseen, Scepter of the Primarch, Mastery of the Ring, Pantheon Armor, Omega Orb, Prismatic Shield

Immortal Boots - Black Knights Mail, Auroric Set, Omega Orb, Tetra Essence

Immortal Mask - Scepter of the Primach, Scepter of the Holy Protector, Black Knight's Mail, Pantheon Armor, Helm of the War God, Tetra Essence

Immortal Shoulders - Shell of the Mana Goddess, Omega Staff, Cloak of the Unseen, Belt of the Magus God, Tetra Essence

Immortal Ring - Mastery of the Ring, Ring of Masterful Shielding, Ring of the Speed Demon, Warriors Token, Eternal Sword, Tetra Essence

Immortal Armor - Rag's Armor, Pantheon Armor, Set Armor, Eternal Set, Essence of Labmonkey

From Glorn:
Just trying to make this topic more noticeable for all of the billions of people who cant seem to find it.

Last edited by sami_gurl on Sat May 22, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:55 pm

shoulders also require belt of the magus god
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 pm

oops, fixed. thanks nigg =p
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 pm

also, these are posted in 2 other places on the forum already.. and no, i am not joking... i bet if we add it in 5-6 more places, people may find them :p
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:16 pm

lol.. i tried to put it somewhere easy this time for them xD
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:35 pm

LOL why not the stupid flash bulletin board. Im sure most that have been to this forum know about the 1v1 tourny.
Back to top Go down
Parentnoia
Unranked
Unranked
Parentnoia

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 am

I think you're missing one because I wound up with 7 Immortal items and no repeats one time.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:16 am

thats because immortals gloves doesnt count because there a waste anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Parentnoia
Unranked
Unranked
Parentnoia

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:24 am

Immortal Gloves - Ir0n Gauntlets, Tetra Essence, Corruption Gauntlets, Omega Orb
Back to top Go down
Parentnoia
Unranked
Unranked
Parentnoia

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:24 am

There should be a recipe that combines all the Immortal items, but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Immortals Gloves are not all that bad. They could prove useful if your using a Spirit Link type strategy. Immortals gloves make summons attack really fast so if theres ever summons with bash type ability watch out you could find your self perma stunned all due to the waste of space item.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:16 pm

but im pretty sure as of right now the only unit u can summon that bashes is the demon spawn level 1 so that kind of strategy is kind of worthless. personally due to the fact it doesnt give stats i couldnt see it being as useful as other immortal items unless you were rushing it with corrupt flesh or something that could farm elementals really quickly (like almost all of the required essences in one round) and had summons or had a team that wasnt getting that much agility, otherwise i just dont see a use for it compared to items such as immortals shield, wich you can easily farm in the ammount of time it takes to get all of the money/essences required for gloves.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Well having a team mate pick up an extra essence can help. It doesnt count as a weapon so say that for some reason the host didnt add unlimted weapons, although it doesnt give stats its bash is 400 damage it crits for 2.5 and is half the cost of Immortals Ring if not cheaper then half. As for picking one up it would be one of those situations where I guess you rushed Immortals Sheild and have the empty inventory space to spare.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 am

this is actually an insanely easy item to get, especially when you take into consideration that the gold you get from killing the elementals required is about the same as it takes to make the gloves. Farming elementals is a FASTER way of getting gold that creeping.

Also, the magic damage on this is insanely high, the crit is better than a level 12 death strike. As for bash, does demon spawn rank 3 have it? and read up on mirror images. The bash may be "fake" but is the 400 magic damage from the item fake? 400 magic damage is no joke unless they get black knights mail, but most people dont think of bash damage as something to fear.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:56 pm

well personally last time i used mirror image it was horrible... i found no use for it at all other than combining it with bash but they die so easy... and as for the demon spawn i suppose it would be a good idea to get it if you had that but that would mean you could never level up demon spawn again after level 3
and the crit, what good is that if your opponent has 2.5x the damage you have because he kept the orbs he got instead of making these gloves? meh i could see this item being alot more useful if it gave a good damage bonus but as of now i just dont see it ( i really dont see the item ever lol )
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 pm

And the gloves cost what... 45,000G? killing all the elementals twice for the essences gives you 20,000G... I mean, seriously, these things are not expensive at all! Cheaper then black knights mail and auroric set... Not a lot more expensive than a talon grade weapon.. It is really silly to condemn such a good, CHEAP item.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:04 pm

You dont have to rush the gloves and last I checked the amount of damage I was critting for was exactly the same with the gloves as it was with the items before the combine. The lost base damage is covered by the bash damage. The only thing I miss is the mana and hp lost from the Omega Orb.

On Range Bash is physical damage FYI but wont proc if theye magic immune. Dont ask me how that is I have no idea.

Of course you upgrade the Demon Spawn seriously your not going to use Cripple?

And Image Bash Damage I dont know if that works because dota has a similair item to staffs which bashes and adds extra damage by the name of MKB and well the images dont do bash damage but Im not sure if thats a mechanic thing or a Map makers choice.
Back to top Go down
Hytoshu
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:06 am

I'm playing the game now and I can't figure out how to combine the items. Noob question but is there something special I have to do
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 am

if you have all the items, they will auto combine. They all need to be on the same unit, mind you.
Back to top Go down
Hytoshu
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Okay. I must have encountered a bug cause I had all of them in my inventory. At first I thought it was like Troll Tribes where they had to be in a specific order so I tried that. Then I tried doing a lot crazier stuff.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:14 pm

happened to me when I make immotal armor some times. Got all the item I need, but It just won't combine. Happened once only.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:09 pm

just throwing it out there... the triggers for the immortals items are exactly the same as the 200 other ones for every other item combination in the game. In fact, there are 3 triggers for the items, each one has about 70 item combos in it. If one of them were to not work, it would mean that at least 70 other combos wouldnt work. On top of that, all of the immortals are in the same trigger. so if you cannot make 1 immortals, you cannot make ANY. Also in those triggers are all of the late game items. If the trigger werent working, you wouldnt be able to make any of the late game items.

not to be rude or anything, but I am 99% sure you guys did something wrong. Next time, save the replay.
Back to top Go down
Hytoshu
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 pm

You're probably right about me doing something wrong. I wish I could have saved the replay now cause none of the auto combine recipes were working for me and the best item I was getting was the eternal set which just made it feel really old skhool again. I've had problems before with other games when you tab out during the loading certain triggers don't work. I might have tabbed out and it could have been as simple as that. I'll try doing some test later but unfortunantly it takes a long time to test end game stuff.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 pm

I am pretty sure I did nothing wrong as I followed the recipe. No reply though so no arguement there. It only happened to me once and I only make immortal armor 1/4 games so it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 pm

hyotshu, ive never heard of tabbing causing a problem, but if someone leaves while it is loading, it screws up the game.

If that is the case, and there were a lot of items not being combine, then yeah, the whole trigger must have bugged out during map load.

KJC though, if it is only a single recipe not working, it is your fault. Are you sure you had all 5 pieces of the set? most people think it is only four.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******   ******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES****** Empty

Back to top Go down

******IMMORTALS ITEMS RECIPES******
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next