Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Low, Mid, and High end recipes I_vote_lcapLow, Mid, and High end recipes I_voting_barLow, Mid, and High end recipes I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Low, Mid, and High end recipes I_vote_lcapLow, Mid, and High end recipes I_voting_barLow, Mid, and High end recipes I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Low, Mid, and High end recipes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Low, Mid, and High end recipes Empty
PostSubject: Low, Mid, and High end recipes   Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Low end recipes
------------------

Spiked Gloves - 10% Damage Aura, 22 str, 8 agi and int, 20% spell reduction

Crown of Ages - 16 to all stats, 12 damage reduction, 150% brilliance aura, 200 mana

Cloak of the Fox - 20 agi, 8 str and int, 15% endurance aura, cast illusions

Kings Token - 25 int and str, 6 hp regen

Saints Token - 25 int and agi, 6 damage reduction, 3 armor

Thiefs Token - 25 str and agi, +15% attack speed

Power shield - 30 to all stats, 25 armor, 6 hp regen, 20 damage reduction

Regalia - 30 to all stats, 6 armor, 4 life regen, 100 mana
__________________________________________________________________________________

Mid Game Recipes
---------------------

Gloves of Death - 15% command aura, 20 agi and int, 70 str, 50% spell reduction

Crown of the Goddess - 300% Brilliance aura 55 to all stats, 20 damage reduction, 500 mana

Elusive Cloak - 30 to all stats. 25 agi, 25% endurance aura, cast stronger illusions

Staff of Speed - 125 str, 20% endurance aura, 6 hp regen, ability to heal for 500 hp

Cloak of the Hidden - 125 int, 1000 hp, 50% spell reduction, Wind Walk

Supersonic Ring - 125 agi, 12 damage reduction, 6 armor, castable spell immunity

Divining Rod - 75 str and int, 16 armor, 1000 hp

Thiefs Mask - 75 int and agi, 24 damage reduction, 1000 hp

Shielding Staff - 75 str and agi, 6 hp regen, 12 armor

Warriors Token - 75 to all stats, 1000 life, 1000 mana, 30% faster attack speed

Warriors Set - 75 to all stats, 25 armor, 30 damange reduction, 1000 hp

Speed Set - 75 to all stats, 1000 hp, 300% Brilliance aura, 60% endurance aura
__________________________________________________________________________________

High End Recipes
-------------------

Staff of the Death Bringer - 255 str, 75 agi and int, 1000 life, 20% command aura

Shell of the Mana Goddess - 260 int, 75 str and agi, 400% brilliance aura, 3000 mana

Ring of the Speed Demon - 245 agi, 75 str and int, 25% evasion, 25% chance to crit for 1.75x

Scepter of the Holy Protector - 250 str and int, 2000 life, 1000 mana, 30 life regen

Shroud of the Thief God - 250 int and agi, 35% evasion, 50 damage reduction

Ring of Masterful Shielding - 250 str and agi 50 damage reduction

Black Knights Mail - 190 to all stats, 40 armor, 50 damage reduction, 75% spell reduction

Auroric Set - 190 to all stats, 1000 hp, 1000 mana, Endurance, Unholy, Brilliance, Devotion, and Command auras
________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ProfessorPain
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Low, Mid, and High end recipes   Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:28 pm

How do you make the essence of lab monkey in the new beta 11? and, why does immortals armor need rags armor if there is almost no way to kill rag before the kill limit?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Low, Mid, and High end recipes   Low, Mid, and High end recipes EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:55 pm

You buy Essence of the Immortal from the High Pre made items shop.

Immortals Armor is still in the game but its impossible to get at the moment. He plans to do something about it eventually.

Rag mission eh believe it or not you dont need to be packing 5 immortal items to take him head on. However you do have those who go gankermatic in hopes to raise their -save level the ironic part is theyre ganking low level 1 guys is the equivalent of killing bores in world of warcraft they give very little points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low, Mid, and High end recipes   Low, Mid, and High end recipes Empty

Back to top Go down

Low, Mid, and High end recipes
Page 1 of 1