Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
High Premade Items EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
High Premade Items EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
High Premade Items EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
High Premade Items EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
High Premade Items EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
High Premade Items EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
High Premade Items EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
High Premade Items EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
High Premade Items EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
High Premade Items I_vote_lcapHigh Premade Items I_voting_barHigh Premade Items I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
High Premade Items I_vote_lcapHigh Premade Items I_voting_barHigh Premade Items I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

High Premade Items

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

High Premade Items Empty
PostSubject: High Premade Items   High Premade Items EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Ok something that has been bugging me for a couple of days (when I first figured this out) is the extremely high price of the high-premade items.

Scepter of the Primarch 15300g | Rod of Immo. 4300g + heart thing 5500 + reciepe 3000 = 12800 for a difference of 2500g

Holy Scepter of Proctector 40000g | Scepter of Primarch 12800g + divining rod 10600g + receipe 10000g = 303400 for a difference of 6600g

So if this is a mistake or something I can understand but if it is suppose to be like this I can't see the reason for it. I mean I see the slight time advantage in buying a premade item but I do not think its is worth that much gold. ????
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

High Premade Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Premade Items   High Premade Items EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Its like that on purpose to promote knowing the actual item recipe's. On some of them it saves a lot of time without any item dropping in order to make. Really I think there is a lot more benefit into making the item piece by piece then by buying it whole. The only time I buy an item whole is when Im rich, or when I have limited space in my inventory.
Back to top Go down
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

High Premade Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Premade Items   High Premade Items EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:16 pm

I figured the pricing is on purpose, I just really do not understand the advantage of the high premade shop then. Obviously, early game you are going to be buying items piece by piece as your inventory fills up and once it is full with appropriate items only then would you consider buying any of these premade receipes. However, at no matter what point in the game it is always going to be more advantageous to use your peon and buy items piece by piece. So these premade items obviously are not there for those wishing to maximize their gameplay. So that leaves regular players and pubs who would be buying these receipes and I do not see how that helps them out as they would probably be behind anyways and now they are most likey unknowingly wasting their gold on these items. I guess I just do not see the point of the high premade shop with the prices the way they are.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

High Premade Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Premade Items   High Premade Items EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm

I guess its more of a I cant play the game for the very first time and pawn your asses type thing. I have seen the very same thing in some RPG games and other arenas I think Angel anyways the Pro's Know better the noobs dont. However the noob wont be completly fucked if they dont know how to build the item because there it is. How many times have you had a noob on your team ask you how you build something and when you tell them they ask you how you build the item that helps build the other item?Before the premades hell before all this immortal crap I would spend text after text and occasionally be killed or fall behind on farming telling my allie how to make the items.

Player 1:How do you get lifesteal?
Player 2: You need Scepter of Primarch
Player 1:How you make Scepter
Player 2:Rod of Immortality + Diamond King + Recipe
Player 1:Where do I find Rod of Immortality?
Player 2:You dont it too is a recipe Rod of Might + Totomic Glyph + Recipe
Player 1:Where do you find those?
Player 2:Mid Range Items
Player 1: Where is that?
Player 2:Pinging the location
Player 1:I cant find it
Player 2: Thinking to themself (Ugh why the fuck did this moron join a pro only game)

Anyone remember that rage or annoyance?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

High Premade Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Premade Items   High Premade Items EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:13 pm

^^and someone hit the nail on the head!

Then with the immortals recipes, requiring black knights mail, and shit like that, you would spend 4-5 minutes simply combinning items to make immortals boots... and in the situation of making a 130,000G item, if you spend 12k to save 3 minutes of time, you really are making a profit. it would be stupid early game not to make everything in peices, but end game, it saves a lot of time for our lazier players...

also the noob thing... thats also why i put those recipes all over the map!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

High Premade Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Premade Items   High Premade Items Empty

Back to top Go down

High Premade Items
Page 1 of 1