Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Answers about Images EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Answers about Images EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Answers about Images EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Answers about Images EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Answers about Images EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Answers about Images EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Answers about Images EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Answers about Images EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Answers about Images EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Answers about Images I_vote_lcapAnswers about Images I_voting_barAnswers about Images I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Answers about Images I_vote_lcapAnswers about Images I_voting_barAnswers about Images I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Answers about Images

Go down 
+4
KJC
Soul_Thirst
Glorn2
carefulibite
8 posters
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Answers about Images Empty
PostSubject: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:43 pm

First and foremost have a question about images ask me and I will go out and test and get back to you when I can. If you want hard concrete proof I even post the replay.

Images in Custom Hero Arena from items do absolutely no damage at all. For now.....

Images in Custom Hero Arena do not benefit from Hero Chosen skills at all. This includes Passives and Auras. The Images will not get them what so ever. If you choose evasion your image will not have evasion, if you chose spike armor your image will not have spike armor and so on and so forth. Play tested and proven Dont beleive me try it for yourself. Use a simple gold cheat keysersoze pick a bunch of crit passive buy Elusive Cloack and create your image and right click him. He wont have any of them.

Images do however get Innate Skill passives only. The skill will show if its a spell but the image cant cast it.

Images can crit Play Tested and Proven. Images crit however since their damage is set to 0 deal no damage. /edit Images from the skill will deal 5% of the damage.

Images cant bash. The animation is fake and they deal 0 bash damage, however if a hero bashes and an image bashes soon afterwards the image will prolong the heros bash, or if the image fake bashes and the hero bashes the hero will pronlong the fake bash. This is what confuses everyone on images when bash is concerened. Play Tested and Proven /edit Images from the skill will do 5% of the bash damage but will still not bash

Images do benefit from aura's from items even if the hero is a million miles away but do not give off any aura to nearby units. Play Tested and Proven

Images benefit from direct regeneration. Play Tested and proven. Dont beleive me buy a bunch of Infused Mails and see for yourself.

Images benefit from direct armor. Play Tested and proven

Hopefully this answers some of your questions on this matter if I didnt cover your question ask and I will answer and test if I dont know for certain.

Last edited by Glorn2 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix a few minor things here and there to make this more accurate)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:50 pm

there is also a button in world editor that allows me to set it so that images get NOTHING. no item bonuses, no nothing bonus. Just figured before someone came in saying `i played a game once, and it wasnt like that` they should know, that the person making the map can change stuff like that. He can also make it so mirrors give off auras if the hero has the aura. there were a couple other minor things you can change, but for most situations, the above post holds true.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:53 pm

if i have images and spirit link, and after i link them all, an enemy banish + immortal's mask nukes one of the images with glorns new magic armor reduction ulti, how much damage will i take?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:32 pm

whatever percentage of spirit link you would take... you wont take more than the total HP of the dead unit...

But, banish+ult, would bring mask to about 16000 damage, to an unarmored soul. If he shot your image, then joke is on whoever cast it.

Spirit link causes the attacked person to take whatever % the skill shows, I believe. 20% would mean that 80% is divided amongst everyone else in the link. 60% would mean that only 40% is divides amongst everyone else in the link. You could have your allied killed from this skill, if they have much less HP than you, and a high rank of this is cast. Essentially, your allies become your meat shields.

Dont forget that the new ult is spell damage reduction; not increased spell damage. that means that they could stack spell resist pretty much straight-up. Black knights+anything with 50% and your entire build is destroyed by 2 items, especially if you have banish in there as well.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:12 am

I never knew spell reduction stacks
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 am

it doesnt; in that way. there is a post somewhere about how it stacks. However, because the skill is a - and the items are a + they cancel each other out.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:14 am

Unless you put a special trigger for it it doesnt stack. Even then hero and item spell reduction stacks with diminished values.

(this is the real carefulibite)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:50 am

ohh? mind running the values on this one then? I just noticed that spell damage reduction is quite strong against this ultimate.

heroes have 10% as a base reduction (not 20% anymore) the skill adds -100, making it -90%. You then grab an item with 50% reduction. Would that make your reduction now -45% or -40%? I am gonna have to test this to get real values I believe....
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:14 am

Which ultimate?

Im not sure wait I go ask somebody I know its been a while I just remember them telling me that spell resistance doesnt stack unless its set to in world editor or something. Im not sure what their alais is on bnet anymore. So I have to email them and wait for a reply.
Back to top Go down
selkit
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Hey about images aren't they given away as only the real player has the player level.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:33 pm

alllssoooo, only ur actual hero keeps the tint u use (if u did) so dont tint and then use images
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:11 am

also,. they don't have player lvl animations like lightining and stuff so its pretty useless unless yo don't load
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:39 pm

I love when people in pubs use a tint and mirrow edges. I mean really, how can they not notice how when target them so fast, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answers about Images   Answers about Images Empty

Back to top Go down

Answers about Images
Page 1 of 1