Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Images wtf pawn summons now? I_vote_lcapImages wtf pawn summons now? I_voting_barImages wtf pawn summons now? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Images wtf pawn summons now? I_vote_lcapImages wtf pawn summons now? I_voting_barImages wtf pawn summons now? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Images wtf pawn summons now?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Images wtf pawn summons now? Empty
PostSubject: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:09 pm

LOL this made me laugh my ass off any ways some guy was going an all summon build something like Wolves,Watery Defenders, I think Ward needless to say it was getting wtf pawned by images like mad.

Talk about an entire strategy pawned by 3000 gold investment.

You wait until they summon all their crap and summon your image all thier crap disappears and profit.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:26 pm

indeed; ever read the tooltip on any type of image? "creates an image of the target unit, dispelling an area around the unit"

this will also remove any negative buffs from you, and positive from opponents.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:51 am

I dont bother to read half the things in the game I find out with in game expereince.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Figured I post it here usually I rarely run into image users so I rarely notice this but sometimes the real hero is revealed. Usually its caused if they have aura's to begin with but I notice a few times when they dont have aura's aside from the ones from items the real hero lights up all bright and theyre easy to spot. Considering the main strength of the skill in duels is confusion thats a pretty big flaw.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:04 am

any leads on what causes it? Is it just a hero glow, i mean, item auras show through often, I dont think item auras do though. maybe vice versa. if you got a cause, i can try to fix it. Most idiots give thelselves away by spell casting anyway...
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:11 am

speaking of witch what if you give immages the auras the hero has in order to cover them up.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:26 am

Images wtf pawn summons now? Imageglitch

Erased names had to bll the guy becuase he kept calling me a map hacker or something. BL doesnt do any good but I explained it to him 15 times so i dont feel like playing with the idiot again.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:36 am

thats intresting my computer dosent do that.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 am

Hmm, never seen that. I will grab an immortals boots and check it out... maybe thats what it is. Maybe it is your add-on :p
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:45 am

Well Im jump on to some guys game and it ended up being a 1vs1 it was actually like that all game. Public Bnet so seriously Im not hacking rofl..... (yes Im one of the very few on garena who doesnt hack) He went the image aura item I forget the name. The real hero just kept lighting up like that for the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 am

i think.. the item aura... graphic... could be... stacking... on the... hero??? Because it is an item aura, and images get bonus's from items... maybe it is the power of the item aura hitting the unit; and stacking the graphic? which may make the hero look glowy?

look at the screeny.. doesnt it look like that could be happening?
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:57 am

immortals ring
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:59 am

Maybe all I know was he was pissed. Then again I piss a lot of people off. So image aura stacking onto the hero aura causing the real hero to glow makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:00 am

based on damage and stats, that is ring of the speed demon, not immortals ring.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 am

oh my bad i thought it was immortals ring i have never made it before

anyway ya your right i knew it was a Ring with out looking at the picture.

I DEMAIND CREDIT FOR THE RING PORTION OF THE COMMENT.

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:22 pm

immortals ring gives away the real you, because images take 2 seconds to recieve wings.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 pm

this may be true; though the problem in the picture has nothing to do with immortals ring; because the man in the picture has no immortals ring.

also, it should take your hero the same time as your images to spawn his wings. I will look into it also though.

the smart thing to do though... is wind walk, the second you cast it; then pop outta WW a second later and hope they arent paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:25 am

the real you won't lose immortals ring effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Images wtf pawn summons now?   Images wtf pawn summons now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Images wtf pawn summons now?
Page 1 of 1