Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Team Killing why do it? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Team Killing why do it? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Team Killing why do it? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Team Killing why do it? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Team Killing why do it? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Team Killing why do it? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Team Killing why do it? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Team Killing why do it? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Team Killing why do it? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Team Killing why do it? I_vote_lcapTeam Killing why do it? I_voting_barTeam Killing why do it? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Team Killing why do it? I_vote_lcapTeam Killing why do it? I_voting_barTeam Killing why do it? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Team Killing why do it?

Go down 
+8
verti89
Terraptus2
Xejon
Glorn2
jarjar
baneofdeath
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
didnotmeanto
12 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Team Killing why do it? Empty
PostSubject: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 am

To this day I dont get why people team kill it accomplishes nothing. If anything it simply makes you look bad. Further more if your team killing to attempt to get your ally to leave the game or your area it will likely fail and cause an undesired effect. I want all those team killers to take a deep breath and realize that its just a game. Its not the end of the world if you dont get your own way. Now some may say theres some strategic value to it, okay you deny the enemy 250 gold but lose 250 gold yourself, but wait a minute the value goes up so....... I saw a guy in a game deny somebody in a 2v2 duel, he was at 25 hp so he one shot him lost 250 gold, then we killed him so out of 750 he only got 500 was it worth it? No. And the amount of money only goes up, so seriously what is the point? Yes I do admit that there is some strategic value to denying in really close games but its so rare you shouldnt even bother unless your coming close to your final death count and are close to winning the game by killing your enemy. So 3 deaths away from lost while 5 kills away from winning is a good time to deny.
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:21 am

The only time I've ever killed my partners is when I absolutely hate them to the point where I would rather kill them than win the game... And in every one of those scenario's, practically everybody on both teams hates that person for one reason or another. One person I can think of is a guy named Sicmade, biggest douche I've ever met on Wc3... Trust me, sometimes, it's just worth it, even though you lose gold; I don't however kill or fight with teammates if they steal my creep kills or take the area that I wanted to creep in, because like you said, its just a game...Not just a game, a team game, and if your partners are doing alright, then your team is most likely going to do better in the long run as opposed to one person getting all the kills and gold.
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:30 am

sometimes ido it if they are taking my spawn, but i only dmg them to scare, hardly ever killing them
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 pm

the basic thing for team killing is to deny your opponents, if you go in a duel and your partner is almost dead. thats when you team kill them so that they dont get the kill so easy, those easy kills they get can win them the game so u deny them
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:00 pm

i believe team kills can be stratigic when used in the arena, or world pvp where your ally is about to die.

xperience is the biggest thing here, screw the gold factor, when you kill an opponents hero that is about the same level as you, you get as much experience as clearing half a creep spawn. I usually try to save my allies before I would resort to killing them, but if there is nothing I can do to keep them alive, I will last hit them, to deny my opponent. then I will usually attempt to kill my opponent, to get the gold back, along with bonus exp. Many players will focus the weak link, even if they are getting killed by another player.

there are many things to take into account when considering a team kill, but it is occasionally worth it, more-so at really low and really high levels.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Xejon
Nooblet
Nooblet
Xejon

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:59 am

Uh... why do you deny creeps in dota? To prevent your enemy from getting gold or XP. If an allied hero comes into duel with 50 HP and 100 MP you bet your sweet ass that the only way I'm not going to kill him is if he runs really fast into the jaws of the other team.

Sometimes if you can save a few kills early game, it reaps dividends later.

Also, if you or your team have tanky heroes/healers, that guy that got TK'd out of the duel can actually get some decent, uninterrupted farming time in.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:03 am

Doesn't anyone see anything wrong with this picture? Killing your team member to deny the other team a kill? Even I never thought of that one! I think it would be better if you included a trigger to give the other team a kill whenever a team kill occurs.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 pm

I am actually suprised you never thought of this terra...I think it can be used very strategically and I don't think a trigger to give a kill to the other team is a good idea because then one person could sabotage his team or a poorly timed volcano could end the game...
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:05 am

The amount of exp and the longer game makes it definately worth it but did does make a point you do lose a lot of gold for the exchange and in those same close games every gold amount counts. TK is like buying potions for duels it may have its benefits but its not exactly free. Besides I think hes talking more about those rage team killers.
Back to top Go down
Labmonkey123
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:29 pm

I kill my teamates all the time. I forget who i was playing with, but i remember someone and I had a 2v2 build where we would kill eachother to prevent the oponent from getting kills, and then own them lategame. There are some flaws to this, but it is a good counter to the really fast nova farseer rush.
Back to top Go down
biki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:34 pm

sometimes if im bored because i can kill the entire other team alone i kill my teammates just for fun, especially if they suck really bad
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:03 pm

didnotmeanto. I agree you shouldn't teamkill. It pisses off noob ally's, makes you look like a dick, and loses you gold. What you should INSTEAD do is take advantage of their presence.

1- move back let them take hits from creeps

2- last hit every creep easily, cuz noobs auto attack

3- When they die, thank them for tanking for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Killing why do it?   Team Killing why do it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Killing why do it?
Page 1 of 1