Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
killing the college student... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
killing the college student... EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
killing the college student... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
killing the college student... EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
killing the college student... EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
killing the college student... EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
killing the college student... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
killing the college student... EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
killing the college student... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
killing the college student... I_vote_lcapkilling the college student... I_voting_barkilling the college student... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
killing the college student... I_vote_lcapkilling the college student... I_voting_barkilling the college student... I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

killing the college student...

Go down 
+2
verti89
SmokeyMcDope
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SmokeyMcDope
Nooblet
Nooblet
SmokeyMcDope

killing the college student... Empty
PostSubject: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:12 am

allright... i'm in a game right now, just a solo game testing stuff out and trying to better my skills... but ive killed everything but this college student, and just kinda wanna know if its worth killing him, or what u even get for it.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:54 pm

you die and your game crashes and you have a 50-50 chance of dying in real life...see because you ARE the lifeless bum college student and you are thereby killing yourself. the idea is that you kill this slob self so that the productive you can live on...very fight club-esque if you will, which if you have read this far you definitely...definitely will.
Back to top Go down
SmokeyMcDope
Nooblet
Nooblet
SmokeyMcDope

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 pm

hahaha... sooo u dont get anything cool for killin him then... got it
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Hah, you actually have no idea how right you are verti...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 pm

There is a 40k drop but you could kill archons 20 times before actually killing him.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:50 pm

there is no drop...
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:02 pm

You get like 15k for killing him unless it was raised. But yea its generally not worth it then again its not worth staying in the game either so.... If you open up the game you will see somewhere in the script Slappy Meat because they like to slap that meat shield or something along those lines. Scrolling through while looking up the codes when the version is released. Codes dont give you any advantages they just annoy and change your names...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 pm

I assume you are making reference to "Meat Shield" which is his name. there are no name change codes along those lines though. Maybe his dialogue? Not sure... Cant always recall what I write where...

Also who on earth would wanna go through all those lines of code?! The only thing worse than writing them, is reading them! But never fear, i found yet another way to make opening a map more obnoxious than ever.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:00 am

Idk I thought there was a drop I just figured out my favorite game of all time has had its sever taken offline (I might go cry a little bit) Sad I am distraught
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 am

The codes to name changes are at the bottom so I just scrolll down lol to the very bottom. I dont bother to read all that other crap.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:10 pm

what game wrath? and yea, just tested and i was wrong, there is a drop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killing the college student...   killing the college student... Empty

Back to top Go down

killing the college student...
Page 1 of 1