Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
How many people are still here? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHow many people are still here? - Page 4 I_voting_barHow many people are still here? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
How many people are still here? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHow many people are still here? - Page 4 I_voting_barHow many people are still here? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

How many people are still here?

Go down 
+7
HLWG
carefulibite
burntbread
Dragonslayer995
Glorn2
Shankz
Wrathtoruin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

How many people are still here? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:18 am

Insults yes. Curses, hum I don't think so. Curses to me implies a willingness to harm others which I don't think I do, at least, thats not my intention. Insults are humor based I think and I always try for a bit of humor in whatever I do. There are a few instances where I behaved badly and I suppose hurt people and I do not feel good about that. Its not a good thing but insults are rather funny I think, if not taken too seriously. Religious people are the most insulting I think, they have weird mottos like "Science isn't everything" … whatever that means. "Hate the sin, not the sinner" … WTF. "Christ" is the biggest part of Christmas … no it is NOT. They also make ridiculous claims like the Q'uran accurately calculated the speed of light centuries before science … rofl. Sadly the calculation is not accurate … at all. There are also individual factions even within a single religion that fight amongst themselves at best with words condemning each other to scary places like hell and at worst murdering each other. In short, they are a curse. There is one religion though I must say does some good work, on the whole, the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. In the near future I plan when I am ready to set some of their sacred texts to music, a cantata of sorts. Composers throughout history (the good ones anyway) have tended to embrace progressive ideas and humanism and skepticism which is all very evident in their work. While I cannot reciprocate the curses of religious people I can promote the ideals of the FMS (I am not a member) though they tend to take it as an insult. Oh, and about the name thing. I had a ton of names on WC even before Miki but those don't count they're all nonsense, except for maybe doubleDDanielle and maybe TheFriend. I thought it was have been funny to list all the names I made using begat like in the bible. Thats another thing there is a list in the bible, "the begats", that supposedly list the names of a specific and prophecy fulfilling number of generations before and after King David to the birth of Christ "proving" the divinity of Christ … theres no evidence any of those people ever existed. Plug in my WC names it'd mean just as much if I'm off by a few I'll just make up a few more and stick them in. Easy.

Also, I really really like your usage of slur.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:10 pm

"theFriend" was a good one. It was always kinda a game trying to figure out which person in the game was miki. Eventually we were searching for mr.assist and didnot as well. you wereusually easy to find; by laying a troll trap. You could never for any reason give in to a potential trollfight.

I am not sure how I feel on your religion rant. There were far too few punch lines. I did however laugh at your enjoyment towards my word usage. 7/10 biased vote on the post overall.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:03 am

The religion part was never hard for me ... considering I could make up my own complete with absolutely fool proof proof. Just make anything up and attribute it to faith. Literally. You're all set at that point.

Now, something like counterpoint. Well that takes a few balls. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many people are still here?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4