Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
How many people are still here? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow many people are still here? - Page 2 I_voting_barHow many people are still here? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
How many people are still here? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow many people are still here? - Page 2 I_voting_barHow many people are still here? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

How many people are still here?

Go down 
+7
HLWG
carefulibite
burntbread
Dragonslayer995
Glorn2
Shankz
Wrathtoruin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

How many people are still here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 pm

but which and how? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:23 am

We need to find a company looking for idea's and give them one.On this forum alone we have alot of feedback even though we have been dwindling down for the last year or so we still have a few players.I think if we got into something with some fresh blood we would be fine.Wc3 is dead. Sc2 is not a game for Custom Maps.However we have one map with ( 5 ) different modes Koth,Glad, Ptb,Normal,Brawl,Ctf we even have a Hero defense I am sure we can add if we go indie.We already have numbers for skills hero stats and even game mechanics.We just need get it into some new players.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:52 am

but where to find said companies lmfao
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 am

Well I was thinking riot games a few weeks ago though I really haven't looked into it.For those of you who don't know they make League of Legends.I am sure that CHA could run off the same engine as LOL being that it's basically DOTA. Aside from that they are a young company founded in 2006 and they only released LOL in 2009.Also marketing as free to play with unlockables that you can either pay for or earn in play appeals to alot of players.But the biggest thing I think we have going for us is the fact that they have yet to have another major release since LOL so I think they would eat up a game that has basically already been built and tested for them.All they would have to do is market it.

Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Yeah, just market it, code it, test it, host it, create ways to profit from it, take time off of managing league and remove coders from that. They are such a small company it would be an inner struggle and both league and cha would suffer. Plus, why would a company make a game that is so similar to their own? It would take people away from league.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Well it is still a thought do you have any other idea's H ?
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:50 pm

There are no other ideas. There is only one idea, give up. Even if someone works for a game company, myself(semi likely) and glorn(not likely) being the best bet, the chances of it getting made are slim to none in the immediate future. In about 10 years, we will most likely see VR gaming, and games like CHA will be completely obsolete, except to a very small community (like it is now).

TL;DR
Find a new game, CHA is virtually dead.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Wrathtoruin wrote:
Well I was thinking riot games a few weeks ago though I really haven't looked into it.For those of you who don't know they make League of Legends.I am sure that CHA could run off the same engine as LOL being that it's basically DOTA. Aside from that they are a young company founded in 2006 and they only released LOL in 2009.Also marketing as free to play with unlockables that you can either pay for or earn in play appeals to alot of players.But the biggest thing I think we have going for us is the fact that they have yet to have another major release since LOL so I think they would eat up a game that has basically already been built and tested for them.All they would have to do is market it.

The thing is why choose CHA when games like legion td and others generally draw more players? I highly doubt Riot would make Custom Champion Arena or Create Another Champion Arena its very own game. So this leaves creating a custom game within the product of LOL itself. Which I'm not really sure they allow for. Their model is based on the idea of grinding/earning experience to spend on either unlocking heroes or runes. How do you create a custom game out of that exactly if they limit the heroes available and the runes. Are you even allowed to create different values for the champions they have? I guess I have to look that up later or something.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:05 pm

I agree with H. Glad to see someone taught him the realities of submitting a game idea; and the fact that it generally isnt something that ever happens.

in WC4; or if SC2 ever regains popularity (lets face it, a dead community there will only die more when they are told they need to spend 60 more dollars on an expansion to continue playing) I will remake the game and give it another go. Honestly; I have remade the game so many times, I have the triggering pretty well down. Or, before then, maybe another company will create a gaming market similar to SC2; in which anyone can make games on their interface, using their models and such, to be played on their servers; in exchange for some sort of fees. There is a good idea to submit to a company. "Take what made sc1, wc3, and sc2 extremely popular; and do it better!"

Yes'sir!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:20 am

Well hopefully something comes out because right now Blizzard has no plans to make a Wc4.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:43 pm

There is a WC4, its called World of Warcraft. It sucks now. If you want something done, learn how to code, and write it yourself. That is what I have learned from my $200,000 soon to be received piece of paper(college diploma).

It is free to learn online how to code in C++, or just about any language, and honestly, its not hard at all. 2d GUI is harder than CLI (command line interface) and 3d is significantly harder than trying to fuck a mouse with an elephant at first, unless you do drag n drop coding(which most devkits use). If you want to learn 3d programming download Unreal's UDK(its free) and make something on there.

Also, theres been heresay along the gaming grapevine that blizz/activision is collaborating with sony for something. It will not be wc4, but it could be a platform SC remake(unlikely), or something along sean's lines of "here you go, make shit and we'll profit from your hard work"
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:21 pm

I think that news was recently leaked that they are attempting to put Diablo 3 on the PS4.

some day, you can code a new CHA and make millions H. Otherwise.. what was the point of your degree?!
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:08 pm

There was no point to my degree. I would learn a lot more from actually going around and doing IT work than sitting in a classroom for hours on end being lectured about stupid shit i wont use
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Amen. Epic is just about the only person I know who might be gaining something from his college degree; but he doesn't even have to pay for it!
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:57 pm

scumbag canadians and their "everything is free" bullshit
Back to top Go down
spiku
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Just thought I'd pop a hello and say that I still play CHA where I can (oh eurobattle.net) whenever I'm working in other countries and gaming on my laptop, even though it can play League of Legends =3

Having just finished Heart of the Swarm (meh), it got me wondering why I don't get to play the amazing custom maps I did in Starcraft1/Warcraft3 and I was pretty excited to see a SC2 version of CHA being worked on.

Oh well~
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:55 am

We still have a few active players but we are all on US East otherwise Carlitogore and myself have been playing about 1am eastern time.Let me know when your usually on and maybe we can play..
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:18 am

I wish SC2 wasnt so dead in the water. The expansion is what has really kept me from continuing work on that platform. It would be like a WC3 expansion coming out. So few people play WC3, that for many, it would be a quitting point; not a starting point. And WC3 has a much better custom gaming system. I feel that with SC2, this will split the potential players in half.

anyway, I log on a few times during the week ends, on US EAst. If no one is online, i log out pretty soon after. Whisper me if you see me on and want to play.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:30 pm

I miss cha so much. I like LoL but its just not the same ya know. It sucks
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:33 am

Well there are a few of us still online.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:08 am

when? everytime i pop on no one is, or just 1 afker in ch
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Yea pretty much I host 1-2 make me host games a day buts that about it. Maybe carlitogore would be on and active when your on or something.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 am

The bot is not set so that it can be started as a 1v1. There are 3 or so public players with a basic understanding of the game who enjoy playing 1v1 games. As such, we are back to 40 or so games a day; though I am sure almost all of them are 1v1s, and me and/or random are in most of them ><
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:44 am

Hum ... I'd be playing now (to give random a hard time here and there) but sadly I bought a mac which doesn't support "power PC" blah blah blah ... whatever the fuck that means but can run SC ... which as far as I can tell might as well have been coded by my mother-a genius in the high art of escapism. I bought the game a few weeks after it came out specifically for Glorns project and no one was playing ... as least not enough (koreans). Has that changed? I'll ascend to a full loser soon and will have more time to cast spells, fire based hopefully, and might see you all there. Or I can keep making music.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Why is your picture hitler?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many people are still here?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next