Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
How many people are still here? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHow many people are still here? - Page 3 I_voting_barHow many people are still here? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
How many people are still here? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHow many people are still here? - Page 3 I_voting_barHow many people are still here? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

How many people are still here?

Go down 
+7
HLWG
carefulibite
burntbread
Dragonslayer995
Glorn2
Shankz
Wrathtoruin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

How many people are still here? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Remember that chat we had, ohh so many year ago... About just how terrible Macs are? Well then...

Sc2 has remained remarkably unchanged, with exception to the failing playerbase... Sadly, I feel as though investing time in it would be worse than investing it into wc3 CHA; which I am not editing further also. I do however, play it on weekends!

When H gets outta college and gets a job; then starts his side project which he someday hopes will give him a foothold in the industry... Gains said foothold, working on a project he hates for a person he hates, he will then spend years of his completing a project which he gets no credit for. He will then lose his job, due to the game being finished. Alone and cold, he will pay a hooker to choke him while he crys. The hooker realizes that he has no money, and finishes the job...

Forgot where I was going with that.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:44 pm

wow. how do yo uknow the future so well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:19 am

*gay Hitler. So much better than straight Hitler ... eww. Agree?
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 am

And Glorn yes I remember and I hereto pledge to buy a PC when windows 8 bumps up the price to a few 10s. Anything under 50 is fine ...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Windows 8 is worthless. Get windows 7. I can hook you up with the platinum version of windows 7 64. You can boot it from a flash drive, and it works as a legit copy; auto updates and all. Also, if it is an operating system only problem; you can install and run windows on a mac. Then boot to windows, and play WC3. then when you want to be a retrofag, you can boot to the mac OS and sip your tea.

Pinky out!
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:10 am

Righto capt'n. Retrofag ... does that mean you no longer suck cock, except while dreaming? Oh dear. I'll just buy Mac OS 10.6 ... or "snow leopard". Nothing gay about that.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:34 am

Out of curiosity what was your guys favorite map or layout over the years?

I think mine was cha beta 1-11 back when the map was Ice the lay out was
3 creeps
5 creeps

Mid
8 creeps

Bottom
3 creeps
5 creeps

3 base entrances and exits ^_^.

The only down side was when mid got raped and starting stealing top or bottoms 5 creep spawn areas.

Plus we had that really cool Icy Sargarass with Terror blade pondering on a rock loading screen.

I know a lot of pubs used to love 3.1b unlimited rpg like 3 hour play in favor of killing the Lich and the lifeless college student.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:30 pm

My favorite was 2.1 unlimited. It was the peak of CHA popularity; and when CHA had finally reached a point of balance between the 3 classes that the game was playable for most people. I feel it was the first real edit of CHA that had evolved past the oldschool versions.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:40 am

Yeah I liked 2.1 but that's when I started playing I would say that the rev Betas where pretty fun too I really miss having an active community.
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:24 am

Me too ... I really liked the first glorn version with the ice because HST was most active then. Lots of versions before that ... but no HST. In a shitty situation humor is simply salvation. I am still interested in writing a few pieces as we discussed glorn for the game if that is still a possibility. Hi wrath : )
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:58 am

I have bounced back over to sc2; after a month with 3 CHA games on WC3, I was getting desperate. No CHA though; sadly. So few competitive and competent players over there... I am going towards a more casual friendly, "Custom Hero Dungeon Crawler" with an arena as a side note. God'damn casuals...
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:10 pm

I've always wondered why you try so hard with this game?
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 pm

I can guess why really ... but say you grow up and do other stuff not involving magic. Lame?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:55 pm

I dont like watching T.V. I substitute in triggering. Equally pointless, equally time passing. I stick with this concept because it is something I know and feel is my safe zone for editing.

When I give up editing; I just start playing video games. Games get boring fast, and I end up watching t.v. Good seasons of shows end; and I find myself bored again.

What constantly brings you back to this community? Some glimmering hope of entertainment? ^_^
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:02 am

I really didnt like HST, he stole my whole "no vowel" thunder.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Needs to have a single player mode.Unless we can adapt to a new system.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Region locking is such custom killer....

Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:14 am

I like the community a whole lot really. As individuals we do a bunch of this and that I'm sure not related I'm sure but when in a game all that doesn't really matter. A handful of you scared me even after all my practice (sad face) but most were easy kills. I guess that made me glad for the day. I keep coming back to the community because its fun. Practicing something and trying to do something well can be a whole lot of fun, and fulfilling. Some of us don't want CHA to die I guess, SO much fun. I find myself talking about CHA a game or something with people around me who haven't played it and they're like "Um yeah, need a new tampon so yeah Um" and probably rightfully so-I tell a lame story. The honest truth is I haven't had much more fun on the whole during that time than on CHA. As a person I write music--but thats lame, and a different story. Also, HST deserves a shrine. In my opinion.
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:17 am

Also HLWG, I'm pretty sure HST isn't Jewish. I can't think of a lame joke so I won't try, today anyway.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:51 am

CHA is mostly dead; sad. I thought it was on the upturn for a while; 50-100 games a day for a couple of months there. Then we were hitting 5-10 a week. Years ago, a single player option wouldn't have been bad. The mention of it now just brings in the cold reality that no 2 people are on wc3 and want to play CHA at the same time.

Hahaha, HST will be getting a shrine; how's that? As mentioned above, I am working on a new game. Chances are it may never be played. However, I plan to honor the CHA community in what ways I can; kind'a like sc2 CHA. Akem, if you are still looking to write some music, I could use it btw.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:05 am

burntbread wrote:
Also HLWG, I'm pretty sure HST isn't Jewish. I can't think of a lame joke so I won't try, today anyway.

In what way did you get that from what I said?

Plus, the main reason I didn't like him was because he acted like a spoiled little bitch, feeling entitled to everything because he played before others. He wasn't that good when I played, just liked to QQ a lot.
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Glorn, I will happily provide any music that will be of any use. Specifics are a help, but being an intuitive person ... uh can't think of a wet finger in the air joke at the moment. And H, intuition can go wrong ... or wild. The amount of fun between those two though I suspect would be about the same. H was the best rager. He blended point blank honesty feigned friendliness subtle annoyance and colorful sexual violence into single sentences in his distinct profane 2nd language english style. For me, he is a god. lol.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:06 am

Just for the record. I am H. He is HST.
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:49 am

You are H single letter he is HST a bit more letters. ***CENCOM HAS RECEIVED URGENT MSG ALL MAPS UPDATED AUTOSAVE COMMENCE + 10 BONUS TO CLOAKED VITALITY*** I'll remember that now. If I have one name I'd like to be known as Miki. M for short I guess unless theres an MGT floating around, somewhere, then we're all in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:03 am

Have you ever been anything other than "Miki"? Other than a slur of insults and curses?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many people are still here?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next