Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Anyone help me with a counter build EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Anyone help me with a counter build EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Anyone help me with a counter build EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Anyone help me with a counter build I_vote_lcapAnyone help me with a counter build I_voting_barAnyone help me with a counter build I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Anyone help me with a counter build I_vote_lcapAnyone help me with a counter build I_voting_barAnyone help me with a counter build I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Anyone help me with a counter build

Go down 
+2
God_the_Father
bear_gryllzz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bear_gryllzz
Nooblet
Nooblet
bear_gryllzz

Anyone help me with a counter build Empty
PostSubject: Anyone help me with a counter build   Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:24 am

alright so here is the build i need help countering, its just seems that everytime i see this i cant do anything to stop it no matter what hero type or build i play, granted this may be cause im a noob but any tips would really be appreciated.

Any AGI
frenzy
evasion
rejuvenation
bash

every time i go up against this im at a loss, early game i do ok and win the first few duels, but once they get avatar its gg for me everytime, i lose every duel after they get ult. I just dont see how avatar is that buff but that is besides the point. I try to run around til it wears off but with frenzy they have no problem keeping up with me. And the longer the game goes the worse it gets once bash start proccing like every other hit i cant so anything at all. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me with a counter build   Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:49 am

try something with a slow and swarm, swarm eats AMS potion and slow to counter frenzy. try

Naga/nec

soulburn= becuase it slows/does good damage/silence/damage reduction
spiked armor= hes agility, this will help you. hes going to have good armor too
acid rain= its a beast creeper
extra life
swarm

lvl acid as main and spiked until about lvl 5. after this keep main lvling acid until its 8 or so, then start main lving soulburn and off lvling spiked again and go all the way with both if u want. also do make sure ur getting swarm, it helps alot with eating avatar. if you can silence him with soulburn before he gets to avatar then acid rain him, you should be able to do fine.

good luck
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me with a counter build   Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 pm

a much better build to counter that:

Chain light divine poison strike, avatar / reincar / whatever

alternatively get a passive ult so you have the advantage when his avatar CD is down, which you should unless he is outfarming / outstatting you in which case you have bigger problems then his build.

grab a purge if he gets high lvls of rejuv.
Back to top Go down
bear_gryllzz
Nooblet
Nooblet
bear_gryllzz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me with a counter build   Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Ok ill try those out guys thanks for tips, i have been gettin abolish as my innate but the problem was that they usually pop rejuv while they are in avatar state so i couldnt purge it, but after after is not a problem its more or less just surviving long enough for it to run out. Most the time it isnt a problem in team games its just a lot of the games i have played people leave after they die a few times so it leaves me with 1v1 duels against these type of builds when i have built my skills for team fights. Lesson learned im going to have to start building to be solo in the event i have to. Ill try these 2 builds out and give some feedback on how they worked out for me. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me with a counter build   Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 pm

grab a lightning orb early game. and boom u counted half his build. i think anybuild will work fine with carrying alight orb. if hes got avatar get a ww item. even if she can see u with a true sight chances are with a ww casted ur faster then him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me with a counter build   Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Gonna have to say it...

That agility build is pretty bad. Granted, you must be in a team game, meaning that your allies are bad, your opponents allies are bad, and the only thing with any importance is later game auto attack vs auto attack.

A light orb, especially on a sword later, will counter both rejuv and frenzy. You can purge through avatar. Now you are fighting agility who has evasion and avatar. Agility should not have evasion. Why? well, 52% evasion is realllly nice, not gonna lie. They can get 25% on one of their best items though. So, what they are really gaining is 27% evasion. Not bad, but 15 points for 27% evasion? Only when it is maxed will it be decent.

What you are really fighting here is Agility with avatar. that is pretty tough, but it wont level well. Your options are A)level really damn fast B)Unholy Aura C)any decent heal+runspeed.

Things like unholy, holy light, rejuv, ect, will allow you to run away from your opponent to burn cooldowns while you heal. Before someone makes the argument "Then the agi can run around and rejuv" well sure, but only until their avatar is up. At that point, it is a full life you vs a full life him, but he has no avatar anymore. Next? you should have a light orb to counter any future rejuv. If you can heal, it doesnt matter if they can keep up with frenzy, max move speed chasing max movespeed will not get a lot of attacks off. Not enough that you wont heal through anyways.

Heals is pros.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me with a counter build   Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:38 am

Aww, you guys beat me to it.

Light orb rapes buffs, and if he has 2 of 'em...

What shankz said, get a WW and a boots of speed if they'll let you move faster than him.
Back to top Go down
bear_gryllzz
Nooblet
Nooblet
bear_gryllzz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me with a counter build   Anyone help me with a counter build EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:47 am

God_the_Father- thanks man tried this out the soul burn/acid rain did work very well, i had to rush a cloak of the hidden though for the ww and i just tried to stay in fog as much as possible so he had to keep searching and couldnt get many attacks off. The swarm didnt seem to do much, maybe i just dont understand it but i really didnt feel like it helped or maybe it did and like i said i didnt really get how it worked i watched my hp but didnt seem like i was gettin much back. thanks for the tips

Baneofdeath-first off undead thanks for the help the other day with passive str item build, it has worked amazingly in the pub games, granted you raped me in the training i still benefited from it. Your build i think worked the best for me, main lvling chain i was outlvling them easy, and i off leveled divine, while puttin only what i needed into poison so i could hit and run, hit and run. I didnt use a passive ult i decided to go mana explosion, i ended up doing extremely well, once i had my cloak of the hidden it was so easy, they avatared and i just ww and ran. then when they found me i would divine and do as much auto attack as i could til ww was off cd, then i just repeated til avatar ran out. After avatar was gonna i hit them with chain, used divine and just auto attacked til i had them low enough to finish them off with mana explosion. thanks a lot for the help.

Glorn- no real feedback yet i havent tried any heals yet but i will definitely give it a shot see how it goes, im predicting it will go well but thanks for the tip

To all regarding lighting orb-THANK YOU, i havent really played enough to realize what orbs really offer, i tend to just look up super weapon recipes and build them for fun rather then actually look at what they bonuses are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me with a counter build   Anyone help me with a counter build Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone help me with a counter build
Page 1 of 1