Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Prefered items for build. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Prefered items for build. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Prefered items for build. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Prefered items for build. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Prefered items for build. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Prefered items for build. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Prefered items for build. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Prefered items for build. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Prefered items for build. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Prefered items for build. I_vote_lcapPrefered items for build. I_voting_barPrefered items for build. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Prefered items for build. I_vote_lcapPrefered items for build. I_voting_barPrefered items for build. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Prefered items for build.

Go down 
+4
Sharky
Joox
iLLuRe
vonmahs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

Prefered items for build. Empty
PostSubject: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am

Ok so i got a build idea. Hero prince of light abilities chain lightening man vortex (if it is defensive) banish abolish (i think that innate) weak con, since mana vortex is a double edge sword im interested prefered items to lower the effects of vortex on me and to help the build.
Back to top Go down
iLLuRe
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 am

submit to build board for help. follow the format
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:01 am

I would but im havent used the build yet so im not sure what to say or how to play it. Im just curious what kind of items i should use.
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 am

Few things, banish and weak c do NOT stack so don't pick both of them, mana vortex effectively is a mass Abolish Magic so I suggest changing your defensive.

If you want a pretty fool proof easy to run build try

Chain Lighting
Windwalk/Holy Light/
Banish
Death Orb/Silent Night/Mana Explosion

Hp Innate/Sprint Innate/Abolish Innate

Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 am

Ok so if use mana vortex no abolish and if i want abolish use something else?
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:44 am

Basically your build is about as awful as humanly possible,

you have successfully created the lowest hp, highest agi, int hero with a gank build, that has 2 sets of spells that don't stack.

Before trying to create your own build I suggest learning the game a bit more through use of normal builds through other people's suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:32 am

What is wrong with banish and weak c in the same build. One increases your spell damage the other removes their spell resistance that what I call synergy. Get rid of vortex it seriously fucks your whole build up. Focus on the same typical shit you normally get on ents.

Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 am

Well. Read above.
Furthermore, unless your one the top players running vortex on intel is stupid, especially here. Why? Well in a one shot to kill build such as this you really only nerd banish to be on for you to last chain lightning. Thus you one point banish. Since your one pointing banish that means you'll be off leveling vortex. Your build runs on the premise of casting wc then banish then chain light. They all use mana. Off leveling vortex will wipe out your mana pool by mid game. In conclusion you will if countering your own build as you cast vortex. Now now as you get defensive and try and tell me that you have regen. You won't have enough regen till late game to hit vortex then toss down 3 spells and even in late game when you you can get 50/second you will be dumping all your points into getting this and your opponent will auto attack you to death. Not to mention that one chainlightning won't really affect them hugely. Scrap it start new. It's not logical.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 am

vortex is really gonna knock your nuts together. Though i disagree with the general statement vortex is not good on intel i do agree it isn't something i would tell beginners to try, same as terra on agi or str, which is not saying it isn't damn powerful, its just harder to use.

if you are using Banish W/C combo, and you get bombs, you can end teh game easily by the 2-3 duel by literally one shotting them, this makes you lose the first 1-2 duels, but if you don't buy to many items and u save for lvl 2 or lvl 3 bombs you will lilterally 1 shot your opponent the rest of the game making it GG.
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Ill scrap vortex and try it on a agi hero som other time. Ill use ww instead does ww effect spell damage?
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:16 pm

no, ww isnt spell damage its physical.. if ur gona use it be sure to reg atk ur opponet before casting spells so u get that backstab damage, if u run while wwed n cast u wont get the back stab damage. Holy light would be good too, Banish increases heals by 75% so a lvl 1 holy light can heal for 350 vs 200...petty big heal on someone with lil hp like Prince. you may also try stun field? its not effeced by banish or wc but it can keep em in place so u can kite til ur cooldowns are off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:25 pm

shankz you wanna play some games?

fail shoulda chat boxed but whatever
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:39 pm

To be honest to fix this build you have 3 options... Do what shanks suggested and run holy light this will give you huge survivability against avatar and the likes as banish also increases healing when you cast it on yourself. You can also run a passive like spiked or unholy which will also be a back up for avatar nana burns etc. Or you can grab another nuke (I suggest shadowstrike as it does a shot ton of damage and it also slows which will help with you gank. Ganking will be a high priority with this build)

And charge I didn't mean it vortex is fail on intel. Just takes a lot of skill to pull off Smile plus you need to be running some low mana skills like parasite and/or passives
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 pm

is shadow strike a defensive?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 pm

^^YES^^ It doesnt stack too great with banish but still a great disable nuke.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Meh the direct damage nuke stacks with it the dots don't I think. Either way you still get something that synergizes with wc and banish while disabling them. If they don't have avatar you do fairly well till mid
Game especially against agility
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:01 pm

When we're talking items get alot-alot of mana. Bombs are probably a must. Get boots of speed... duh. Also there is nothing that removes the effects of vortex just to answer your post, if anything insame mana regen/restore mana/mana steal or consume should do the trick... in a way.

skills: That would be Chain,a slow or holy light (i would suggest a slow ward just because it goes through avatar), banish, mana regen or something maybe?, wc

Playing this: You have to be on their side and harass a lot(i would suggest starting to harass at about 8.. up 2 u), after you get wc and bombs you should pretty much 1 shot as mentioned earlier. A mana pot in duels could probably go a long way with this build and since he can't attack while banished hp is not THAT much of an issue, if you get a slow, then he cant do anything while out of banish too. Also, keep an eye on your opponent, if he too has a nuking type build get an AMS potion. Though banish and WC will increase the time it takes this build to lose it's effect, the later it gets the worse this build gets so try to finish it as fast as you can. Just pick your ganks wisely and not start rushing to you opponent when he is at full HP.

On another note, i there have been a ton of these builds already posted... Also, even though you say this is a Q from you, how to play a build would still go under the builds board. You should lurk moar on the forums... Just saying.

Ehhh... I just noticed this post just changed from it's original purpose... Edited to also answer your question. Wink
Back to top Go down
vonmahs
Average Player
Average Player
vonmahs

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Thnx. And new build will go towards build board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prefered items for build.   Prefered items for build. Empty

Back to top Go down

Prefered items for build.
Page 1 of 1