Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Tip my hat to the new constitution I_vote_lcapTip my hat to the new constitution I_voting_barTip my hat to the new constitution I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Tip my hat to the new constitution I_vote_lcapTip my hat to the new constitution I_voting_barTip my hat to the new constitution I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Tip my hat to the new constitution

Go down 
+3
epicpowda11
i_4got_my_user
Glorn2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Tip my hat to the new constitution Empty
PostSubject: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Smile and grin at the change all around...

Considering about 1/3 of the members of the "merged clan" were not from BN, they might be interested in learning the general rules of the clan; which were kept simple.

Maturity: Most importantly, above all else, we value MATURITY. Video game maturity. Amazing stuff right there. If you are mature enough to know that you need to keep your mouth shut most of the time, that is a good start!

skill: Next in line, is skill, or, game knowledge. 2 different things, that go side by side. You can know a lot about the game, and suck. You can be really good, and know nothing of the game. A balance is best. Either way, it is kinda important that you not suck at the game. We will train you, if you want.

Activity: Some clans think it is the most important thing, others dont. Here, if you earn a name for yourself, you wont be kicked. If you join, and a month later, no one knows your name; you might get kicked, even if you log on daily. If you do a lot, and are known, but then are busy and gone for a month; you wont get kicked.

Social Skills: We joke, a lot. Half of our time is spent in channel. We discuss builds a lot, strats, items, ect. We talk about work, religion, and politics. Generally, we talk. Don't get pissy if someone doesn't agree with you. got a problem with someone? talk to a shaman/me about it, and we will deal with it. Drama is gay, dont be a drama queen!

RANKS:
Grunt: Dont we all want a rank? Well, if you want a rank, you gotta earn it. For grunt, you need to work up your game knowledge, and skill. Picking an all late game skill, going down 0-7, then making a comback, isnt skill. Any variation of playing based on sitting in a corner, isnt skill. Once you think you are good enough for grunt, you do a couple of games with me; where i check to make sure you arent an idiot.

Shaman: We really dont need shaman, want shaman, have a use for shaman. However, if you prove that you can do the job, and want the job, but arent power hungry for the job; then you can earn it. No one will be forced into a shaman spot just because they are active, ever.

Peon: Some people will be a peon forever. A grunt who isnt active for a while, gets peon; grunt can be earned back. EX shaman, generally dont lose grunt unless they are gone for 5-6 months. Some people dont wana play hardcore, they just wanna play, have fun, lose, and joke around. That is fine; we dont look down on our peons.

Last edited by Glorn2 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:07 pm

peon for life! w00t w00t
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:53 pm

I have an amendment. As far as the ranks go, being a grunt/shaman is more then flashy little title because your good. If you want to have a rank it comes with some responsibilities as far is contributing to the clan. For Grunts, this is more or less helping the Peons and New comers. Play 1v1's with them, teach them, help them with holes in their builds. If you see decent pubs playing in the bots see if they're interested in joining. Be active on the forums and critique others builds on the builds board or toss suggestions at Glorn, that sort of thing. If we want to actually have a clan thats capable of having competitive tournaments this is how we are going to do it. I know a lot of the BN Grunts did this fairly often, but I personally would like to see this going on all around. Other contributions are greatly appreciated and a little expected if all possible, things like Verti's, and at one time Wrath's, stepping up to provide a bot for the community. It doesn't have to this drastic and big, but if you can pitch in to make this an even better experience, do it. Other then that spot on.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Agreed with epic. however, this doesnt mean that just because you have a bot, or can make a forum, or suggest a lot; that you will be promoted. These things earn you brownie points sure, but there is no 1 word answer to gain power. you can be completely balanced across the board, and not that good at anything, but alright at everything, and get promoted. you can be the best CHA player in the world times 10, and not get promoted if you fail at everything else.

Also he makes a good point about tournys and such. this is 1 thing that all of the factions of clans has ever wanted... tournys that make it. this is based on a large group of skilled players competing; rather than 4 good players competing.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:23 pm

kk. whos a grunt that wants to help me not fail anymore?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:27 pm

ill be on around now if you wanna train some, but im rusty as hell, i mean even epic beat me : p
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Haha, you got tooled by passive Slithery ... With a 4 skill kite build. FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:22 pm

dude that shit is brokensssssss plus once november rolls around and i get back into shape itll be on for real
Back to top Go down
Dasterdly Dog
Nooblet
Nooblet
Dasterdly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:25 pm

glad i wasnt in the clan, i woulda been kicked anyway! i cant play most of the time right now... hopefully soon ill get my own computer to download stuff like warcraft on, then i can find time to gain what little skill i had back and more!
Back to top Go down
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

PostSubject: FMDRAGON IS BACK   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 am

im back every one and even if i not on wc3 i am gonna be active on the boards now do to the fact they found out i was playing wc3 on the systems through the admin's login so i have to look for a new back door so its gonna be a bit sorry guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/danlowthewild
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Oh that's cool, but did you have to post that in here...
Back to top Go down
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:04 pm

umm problay not but this the only one the computer sercurity doesnt pick up so i have chose but to post here lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/danlowthewild
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tip my hat to the new constitution   Tip my hat to the new constitution Empty

Back to top Go down

Tip my hat to the new constitution
Page 1 of 1