Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Weak constitution. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Weak constitution. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Weak constitution. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Weak constitution. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Weak constitution. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Weak constitution. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Weak constitution. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Weak constitution. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Weak constitution. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Weak constitution. I_vote_lcapWeak constitution. I_voting_barWeak constitution. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Weak constitution. I_vote_lcapWeak constitution. I_voting_barWeak constitution. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Weak constitution.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Weak constitution. Empty
PostSubject: Weak constitution.   Weak constitution. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:49 pm

how exactly does this work?

it says it decreases spell damage reduction, but what if the person has no items for reduc?
Britind says he hit someone for 32k damage with weak constitution/banish/mask.

I assume that reduction works the same way as armor (if you have negative.. it hurts bad)
but how can you get negative WC goes off of a %?

I think the description of the skill should be a little more clear and easy to understand for people.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Weak constitution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak constitution.   Weak constitution. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:12 pm

It gives the player an ability, based off spell damage reduction, but gives them a negative value.

He didnt hit anyone for 32k.

assuming this is before the nerfs, it adds 100%. Banish is 66%. Heroes have a 20% base reduction.

that is less than a 150% increase.

Turning 10k into 25k assuming the opponent didnt get any spell damage reduction at all.

Not saying that that isnt a large amount of damage though. However, with 2 items (assuming you get a black knights and.. any other reduction.. you just countered your opponents build 100%. that plus the insane armor boost, by far destroying them harder.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Weak constitution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak constitution.   Weak constitution. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm

ah. britlind you liar!;]
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Weak constitution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak constitution.   Weak constitution. EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:43 am

glorn i think your a little confused as to how spell reduction-reduction works, black knights mail would put you at 75% reduction and weak c even now would give -80%
the reduction-reduction doesnt work of a percentage of the percentage as raising the spell reduction does, instead it literally lowers it 80% so you would end up doing an extra 5% damage still. that is a 10500 atma beam... not including banish. with banish the numbers would run up to over 20k, because for whatever reason -60% spell reduction doesnt mean 60% extra damage, its actually quite a bit more than that. also, considering all this, even if one were to boost up the spell reduction to 99% your opponent wuold still take 8k from an atma without banish which is still very dangerous and with banish it would still end up over 20k.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Weak constitution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak constitution.   Weak constitution. EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:58 pm

failing to see how 10,000+66% is 20,000+

also, dont forget that heroes have 20% built in spell damage reduction.

An atma beam, with no spell reduction on your hero, is 8000. With a black knights and Weak C, it is still like 8500. 8500+66% is ~12750.

So, you can counter a build that relies heavily on those two skills, with a single item.

I was playing someone the other day who had that combo, I grabbed a black knights and a cloak of the unseen; and it was hilarious how hard they were getting destroyed. their normal spells werent even worth casting. Atma beam would have hurt, but again, it is a 120,000G item, hopefully it can deal damage.

Using the above build with atma, someone countered me, using a shield and immortals boots. My atma only took out like, 1/8th of their HP; while I had all 4 of my skills tied up in dealing spell damage.

You can claim all you want that it is strong; but it is completely counterable by items alone. Generally those are the weakest types of builds. Throw in AMS in a team game, and a little focus fire, and the guy with WEAK C will be forced to ragequit. Ohh, AMS comes on items now also. As does other forms of spell block. You can get 2 light shields, blocking 2 spells; 1 of them would be banish at least. While giving you insane armor and dmg reduction. Again, making their entire skill build useless because of your item build.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Weak constitution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak constitution.   Weak constitution. EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:34 am

meh i wish i woulda saved the replay of the game i did all my testing on, i had 3 scepters of the holy protector a black knights mail an immortals boots and a cloak of the unseen and i was 1 shot by a guy using banish weak c atma. and that isnt one of my exagerations :p
if you can stop this build early sure it fails but how often can 1 person take out an entire team of decent players? like, 2 people can ever pull that off maybe 3 (you soul and jar) and 90% of the time your team wont gank with you.
im still extremely confused as to how spell reduction works, although i did notice that when i got defend and turned it off and on after being exposed to weak c it completely countered it and let my spell reduction actually reduce the spells damage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Weak constitution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak constitution.   Weak constitution. EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:38 am

Well Glorn I think a lot of people are overlooking the fact that weak constitution can be used for a lot more than Atama beam.If anyone posting here has ever used it with either chain lightning or flame strike they know that it can make a good nuke clear a spawn in one hit.The farming applications for this skill are endless and that can give you an edge alone.However on another note I didn't know that you could use 2 lightning shields and have the spell evasion stack I would think that they would both be triggered at once even if they are two different items though granted the skills have different cool downs.I also think that because spell damage reduction caps at 100% that black knight mail and unseen cloak are a great anti caster item combo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weak constitution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak constitution.   Weak constitution. Empty

Back to top Go down

Weak constitution.
Page 1 of 1