Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
New Loading Screen... EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
New Loading Screen... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
New Loading Screen... EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
New Loading Screen... EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
New Loading Screen... EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
New Loading Screen... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
New Loading Screen... EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
New Loading Screen... I_vote_lcapNew Loading Screen... I_voting_barNew Loading Screen... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
New Loading Screen... I_vote_lcapNew Loading Screen... I_voting_barNew Loading Screen... I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

New Loading Screen...

Go down 
+12
biki
blazinfast
didnotmeanto
Shankz
x_x_end_x_x
Mr.Blonde
Subz
ransome
Exalted_Fighter
Glorn2
Sharky
verti89
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

New Loading Screen... Empty
PostSubject: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:34 am

Well I had some fun last night and this is what happened...discuss, suggest, mock, whatever.

New Loading Screen... Ill_ar10
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 am

LOL Oops sorry one liner but still lol thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 am

hmm; everything in the picture is facing forward, as if someone with an obnoxiously huge camers is yelling, "CHEEEEEESE!"

What about some sort of action, of the "unit" not all doing their own thing, posing. Then just have the guy in the background. Right now, it looks like stickers randomly placed on a picture of your favorite vacationing spot.

//criticism
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:31 am

rofl i hate that guys commercials. he sucks!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Glorn2 wrote:
hmm; everything in the picture is facing forward, as if someone with an obnoxiously huge camers is yelling, "CHEEEEEESE!"
Right now, it looks like stickers randomly placed on a picture of your favorite vacationing spot.
//criticism

well there is a perfectly good explanation for that... essentially thats exactly what i did lol. its what i did last time too i just happened to find a profile drawing of illidan that i could use. ultimately all i am doing is fancy copy/paste, i dont know how to render/draw/create my own images so basically I am limited by the images I can actually find.

and old spice guy is the 3rd most badass dude in the world (behind norris and dos equis guy obviously)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 pm

well, why not make a loading screen like the icy one, that kinda flows on it's own; and then just throw him in the background? If you go with a more cartoonish look; out of place, obviously two dimensional characters wont look as awkward also.
Back to top Go down
ransome
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:33 pm

yea you should make it so that all the monster guys are about to attack the flag guy like make them all look at him and point there swords or watever at him Razz
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:46 pm

again...ALL i am doing is copying and pasting so for people to be facing a certain way, pointing a sword, etc, i have to find a picture of them actually DOING that already. I can flip and the like but I am not drawing these figures so its a matter of scowering google images for something that works.

Glorn the previous load screen was a background just like the one im using now and 2 pictures i copy and pasted in (not that simple but thats the gist of it). It just happened that I was able to find a couple of very well done renderings that looked relatively 3 dimensional and fit into the screen. I guess the 'flow' you are talking about is the fact that i made it look like illidan was part of the environment by sitting on the ice and made rag look like a giant coming over the mountains, or do u mean something else?

I've gotten pretty decent at making the pasting over pretty efficient so if we can agree on a background that we like and find some characters to put in it really wont take too long to actually do. Like i said the problem is actually FINDING the right pictures to use. With that said, do you guys like that background, ihave a couple others i will post just as a point of reference but this one offered the best setup for involving characters.

EVERYONE please feel free to paste links of pictures you think would look good including characters, background whatever. If you know how to actually create the images and are an artist, then by all means feel free to add ur own, although if someone were capable of doing that, they would be more than capable of making a loading screen way better than what i can do anyways...
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:34 pm

New Loading Screen... Chabg12

i thought this one was good.

lol ima re-download photoshop and fuck around with it a little bit, and see if i can come up with anything good
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:46 pm

i can get someone who actually does design to make something if you guys give me some images/things pictures ideas he can probably draw something up
Back to top Go down
x_x_end_x_x
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
x_x_end_x_x

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:30 pm

New Loading Screen... Control
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:32 pm

^^ My vote. the longer you stare at it, the funnier it gets.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Okay verti ive decided to challenge you loading screen >.>

New Loading Screen... Loadingscreen

feast ur eyes on my master piece >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 pm

im at work right now so all these epic posts dont show up, but im glad that other people are participating although i have this bizarre feeling that when i get home im going to be more amused than assisted.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:46 pm

New Loading Screen... 0%20farmer%20fan
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:48 pm

LOL

WATER SUCKS!!!!

sorry one liner again.
Back to top Go down
x_x_end_x_x
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
x_x_end_x_x

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:52 pm

New Loading Screen... CustomHeroArena
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:56 pm

it appears im the only one who actually tried lmao *cries* xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
ransome
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:16 pm

lol shankz yours has a good landscape but the little hero guys are to fake lol
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:54 pm

ROFL@glorns pic
LOL@ends pic

verti u should be exciteedto get home and see all the pics.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:45 pm

To recycle an old pic
Custom Hero Revolutions (in green)
New Loading Screen... Uglychick
By Glorn2 (in red)

Feel free to -rep on me.

Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:44 pm

this. at no point. got anywhere. close. to being. ok. lol
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 pm

lmao, all for you!
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:08 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Loading Screen...   New Loading Screen... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Loading Screen...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next