Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Whats your favourite type of Hero? I_vote_lcapWhats your favourite type of Hero? I_voting_barWhats your favourite type of Hero? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Whats your favourite type of Hero? I_vote_lcapWhats your favourite type of Hero? I_voting_barWhats your favourite type of Hero? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Whats your favourite type of Hero?

Go down 
+5
epicpowda11
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest
Mr.Blonde
Rofl.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rofl.
Nooblet
Nooblet
Rofl.

Whats your favourite type of Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey It's Rofl. Just wondering peoples' opinions on characters. Me personally i enjoy strength based hero's. I know they're not so fast to begin with but you can easily build up the items to get that much wanted and needed attack speed. With Strength i also like towering over people with massive amounts of health (even if you loose to a person with 10k less health it's still kinda fun having so much) Rofl. Anyways yeah just wanted to see some responses and get some good advice xD

-Rofl.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Fast Move Speed heros, great farming and ganking versatility though, though they tend to have weaker end games they are fun to play
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 pm

im best with agility but i have the most fun with int heros cuz i have alot of options in skill and item paths
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Rofl.
Nooblet
Nooblet
Rofl.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:36 pm

I agree with you int hero's are quite fun lmao but still a nice tank can beat a int hero when i comes to late game.

P.S. Are you gonna go on and unban that account?

-Rofl.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 am

yea i did it was dark. right? unbanned on all servers
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:45 am

imso got me hooked on agi aka the stimpacks of cha but i do like str builds the best
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:29 am

If I had to pick one, Agi. But once you get to a point it really doesn't matter what type you play, you pick your type depending on the build your running.
Back to top Go down
Rofl.
Nooblet
Nooblet
Rofl.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 am

Good points xD I guess it can matter on not just your skill build but also your item build. If you don't have a good item build than your going no where Smile and thnx imso
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Hm, your quite right about that. Item builds are as or more important then spell builds. Well, I mean if you can't get good item foundations no matter how good your skill build is your wont do shit. Now on the other hand if you have a fail spell build you can sometimes save yourself on items alone. If you want to get good quickly Rofl, pick 1 build on one type of hero and play it continuously and fuck around with item builds and see what works when and what doesn't. Constantly switching back and forth between hero types won't progress you. Once you get 1 build on say Intel locked down to the core, try strength and repeat. You'll find once you get a build on Agi, Str and Intel all on lock down the other builds will be 100x easier to master because really their just variations of each other. I run roughly the same item build on most of my AGI Heros, i just tweak it to suit that build.
Back to top Go down
Rofl.
Nooblet
Nooblet
Rofl.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:13 pm

I found that out xD but I always like to get assassins garb first for agi, regalia for int and power set or set armor first for str I find that those are good things to start off with (unless your rushing weapons) But yeah thx for that advice too I'll start tryin new item builds every game and see what path the take me on. Thx

-Rofl.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm

<<Int heroes, as most people know... And, well.. because I can usually beat STR heroes and such, late game... IT just goes to show the power of a proper item build...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Rofl.
Nooblet
Nooblet
Rofl.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Yeah rofl I've been beat a couple time when i was a str hero against a intelligent hero Smile
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:30 am

yeaa int would be the best for me but i can work with any heros
int is better because their are more items for int that increase everything for it such as evasion, damage, hp ,armor so yea everything u need and comes with mana! omg! haha
so yea probably int, str then agi for me
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Ints are way too nooby friendly (just about any noob who first makes it into the clans does it with an int build) Sadly noobs flock over to agility and auto lose to element mastery like a lot. Want a skilless win over most pubs take element mastery vs. 3 agility's. (avatar you say?) run around for 30 seconds.

Fav hero type Morph from dota Not the tamed morph but the one from Guinsos era. He had the power to shift his stats and could change hero types now that shit was epic. If there was ever a skill combination set like that in cha it would be epic and would be my one and only build for now on.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Quote :
Fav hero type Morph from dota Not the tamed morph but the one from Guinsos era. He had the power to shift his stats and could change hero types now that shit was epic. If there was ever a skill combination set like that in cha it would be epic and would be my one and only build for now on.

If by this you mean that your favorite hero kind is grossly overpowered with infine versatility... idk what to say other than keep playing games with a few imba heros. in cha the idea is to have balanced heros/skills.

And beating pubs can be done with random 99% of the time, even in 2v1s
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Silly nooby invoker imba. Morph was the bomb you think that morph was bad play the one where he could disguise himself as the enemy go into their base and junk and when they least expect it in a group fight bam backstab and stun them for 10 seconds. Every game is imba including cha if you happen to know where those imbalances are. Yea so beating most of you clannies can be done 99% using a range agility hero.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:47 pm

uhhh those games are always so interesting despite the fact that if i'm not on ur team i get humiliated by ranged agi Smile
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 am

Either High int agi like the runner, or int.
and piss, what is your SC II name, mine is bane, currently rank one plat as zerg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite type of Hero?   Whats your favourite type of Hero? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite type of Hero?
Page 1 of 1