Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro I_vote_lcapTo Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro I_voting_barTo Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro I_vote_lcapTo Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro I_voting_barTo Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro

Go down 
+2
Glorn2
didnotmeanto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro Empty
PostSubject: To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro   To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:47 am

Intro: I have had the great honor of playing with many of you custom hero arena pros and Know exactly what is needed for one to become a Custom Hero Arena Pro. Before I go into complete detail, we need to first know what a custom hero arena pro is all about. A custom hero pro is a person who joins a public bnet and goes uber godlike scores and then feels the need to tell people how good they are. Thank you for informing me of my noobness and luckiness your doing the chau community proud. Especially when you call me a fag, or sohai, or fucker, or monkey butt snot nose. They almost always say before every game Im trying something new. Yea theyre so good they already have the just incase they lose excuse not that they will. Good for you pros. I have been honored and impress with them for informing me a guy they never seen before theyre trying something new.

Steps to becoming a Custom Hero Arena Pro:
1. When you first play the game you’re a noob. (rocket science huh?)
2. You participate in public games.
3. You Learn the item builds and the joke commands.
4. You then become better then the average pubby and begin to speak down to them. You also spam the commands because your that Gosu at the game.
*5. You eventually become good enough to join a clan.
*6. You play only scrim because pubs are beneath your greatness
*7. You eventually play Glorn or one of his copy cat followers who use his build, get your ass handed to you and either copy it or quit the game because cha isn’t what you used to remember It being.
*8. You beat all those who are not a brown nosing copy cat such as your self and begin to talk down to them as if theyre pubbies.
*9. You get down on your knees and begin to get ready to suck glorns…….. Because he can beat you the person stealing his build.
10. You’re a Custom Hero Arena Pro congrats!

Those steps are easy, but you also need some prep as well.

1. The usual non-laggy connection

If you use dial-up and have a wooden computer, Custom Hero Arena isn’t the game for you. Im sure everybody will love you for those 6 minutes spent looking at a loading screen.

2. "Im thirsty or hungry be right back pause the game a sec"

The true Custom Hero Arena Pro has a mini-fridge in their room. It is in fact within arms length so the Custom Hero Arena pro doesn’t have to get off their fat ass.

3. "I have to go to the bathroom pause the game please"

You should by now know if your somehow beating Glorn or some other named pro you should just sit their and piss yourself, or shit yourself, If you were not such a noob and followed prep step two you would have a nice empty bottle or can to piss in and a nice empty bag of chips to shit in. NO TIME FOR WHIPING YOUR BEATING GLORN SOMEHOW!!!!!!

4. Mannerisms

True custom hero arena pros don’t have manners theyre too busy being pros. Screw manners be as rude as you want, rage out across the game. Infact if your really a true pro you would go into a clan channel and RAGE JOIN THE CLAN.

5. The ability to speak English

True custom hero arena pros speak English if you cant speak English you are in fact a noob quit custom hero arena now.

6. Your in game name should never change.

Never ever change your name, your name is how your recognize, if you beat Glorn as FOP then change your name to Glop nobody will know you beat Glorn. Simply put you wont become famous if your constantly changing your name.

If you follow these rules steps and preps you will become a true Custom Hero Arena Pro.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro   To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 am

My name is Glorn2, and I approve this message! queen
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro   To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:10 pm

So either I missed it or steps 5-9 require you to be on steroids?
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro   To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:56 pm

lol, now im thinking all of the people i turned down from the clan because were assholes.... I turned down pros in the making =o oops... lol
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro   To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Also, to add on to what you said: didnot, you're forgetting an excellent excuse, the very late game "i randomed this build", usually people don't remember, so it works quite well, and if you can pull it off, it works even better than the "this is a new build" excuse. There's also the "i was afk" excuse, but don't use that against other pros, because as you said before, all real pros have a mini fridge, shit themselves, and never leave their computer area, or as we pros like to call it, the "safe zone." Also, as you said before, when you're in this "safe zone", anything goes, shit talk your friends online or just any random noob for no reason, and brag about how you're the best.

Very nice work didnot, *gives didnot a gold star*
-Mwahaha, ex custom hero arena pro
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro   To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:53 pm

didnotmeanto wrote:

4. Mannerisms

True custom hero arena pros don’t have manners theyre too busy being pros. Screw manners be as rude as you want, rage out across the game. Infact if your really a true pro you would go into a clan channel and RAGE JOIN THE CLAN.

funnies thing ive heard all day
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro   To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm

I don't let members into my clan who dont RAGEJOIN it.

A big excuse you are missing, that makes you a pro like me...

If you are winning, and know you have a win under your belt, set your hero on a patrol between 2 creep spawns, THEN go AFK, and announce you are going AFK, then wait, and kill them in a duel, while AFK, then wait another 30 seconds after the duel, return and say "Hey, Why am I in the base? did you kill me?"

Even if you sit there watching the whole time, if you can pull this one off, that person will never challenge you again, and tell everyone of how OP you are.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro   To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:39 am

Now dont you all feel more pro for reading this will edit this with the added info when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro   To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:46 am

Dont forget to add

"Be chinese" to your protips! it works for kon xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro   To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro Empty

Back to top Go down

To Become A Custom Hero Arena Pro
Page 1 of 1