Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 I_voting_barBN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 I_voting_barBN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

BN/Chao Stroking

Go down 
+10
Glorn2
imsofattest
Wrathtoruin
Vergon
Pissonmyhands
Sharky
Britlind
Mr.Blonde
epicpowda11
i_4got_my_user
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:43 pm

and... well.. quite frankly.. in a world without Soul... what do you have left to fight for?!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:59 pm

soul admitted himself he isnt even that good anymore, im referring to the overall skill level lol. yes we have glorn, we have me, we have brit, and you guys have jar, wrath, and ud, but overall a 4v4 with bn as long as it isnt all your best vs all our worst will end up with bn winning.
im not saying chao sucks, im saying if you dont like that we win most of the clan vs clan games, do something about it lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:10 pm

As i said, our clan is a lot of newbies, not sure what people you have in bn
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Well... I'm new on the BN clan... I just think that BN has more pple who are willing to help their clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 pm

I think that chao can hold its own vs bn asides from a few players in my opinion bn is terribly overrated and ultimately your elitist attitude will be your downfall.The only real edge that bn has over chao is that the old guard went to bn during the clan split.That and I keep players around who are not serious cha players but that is the point of chao to be the laid back clan if I wanted to kick everyone under a certain skill level and go into a training frenzy im sure I could match Bn's total clan skill however that would cause many players in chao to lose interest in the game myself included.

Currently chao has 39 members I have 5 on my inactivity kick list That I have not kicked because it is summer and I have quite a few clan members out of town as for my shaman I have not seen them in a while but our schedules differ 2 of them being in a different time zone than the other and myself.However this whole BN elitist shit is getting old that's why I left the clan in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 pm

you do understand that a majority of these comments are being posted by chao members, right?
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Meh, if you want to be good you have to be arrogant. What ever you want to compare, anyone who is good is arrogant as shit. Julius Caesar - Arrogant. Muhammad Ali - Arrogant. Lebron James - Arrogant. Glorn - Arrogant. I can keep going but i think you get my point. Instead of bitching about our attitude why don't you fix our attitude by knocking us down a notch?
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Superman...not arrogant
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 pm

just to be fair we are elitists based on their standards vs ours, we do have higher standards for entry making us the "elite" of the game or w/e the hell u wanna phrase it like.
wrath im pretty sure we all know you left the clan because verti offered you chief and you wanted to be chief, so stop playing it off that it was "bn elitist shit" because that is getting old fast too.
do you know WHY we dont let crappy players into bn? its not because they are crappy, its because most crappy players have big mouths and big egos/attitudes and we dont want that shit over there
when i was in chao every day there was some new asshole would have something to say about how he beat glorn and that was a major accomplishment in his life or how "imsofattest sucks weakest shaman could pwn that N00B" or just on how he had no social life and felt like being a prick today. THIS is why i decided to follow jar to go make bn, not because i thought i was better than everyone in chao. glorn didnt leave because he thought he was better either, he left for the same reason i did. the reason jar left was cuz he wanted to be chief, cuz he thought he was better, and look whos in chao? no offense to any of you im just callin it like it is.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:15 pm

hahahaha, touche srfr ... but what about ironman :O
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Actually superman is arrogant. Only an arrogant prick would stand there letting people shoot him for the fun of it. He susceptible to cryptanite how could they get close to him in the first place if he wasnt so damn arrogant believing he indestructible and all.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 am

wow jokes went to real, fast...

actually wrath left bn WAY before i offered him chao chief, actually he left chao and THEN i offered him chao chief so you missed that one.

Also most of the remarks from chao people have been BN wins and here is why. not really any actual whining or complaining.

thats all i have to say
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 am

There are some silly folk out there, who cant just casually joke about a touchy subject...

This is why the internet exists!
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:10 am

na im just slowly turning into a troll because im somewhat bored with wc3 and i feel the need to entertain myself beyond just the game
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 am

imsofattest wrote:
na im just slowly turning into a troll because im somewhat bored with wc3 and i feel the need to entertain myself beyond just the game

get a girl friend, get other friends, the list goes on and on...

lol <(O.O)> and bring it in for a hug
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 am

lets hug it out bitch.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:55 am

depends if we are gonna be wearing shirts
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

No shirts, in the rain.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:09 pm

you guys are so silly...

BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 0662-Getting_silly_while_waiting_for_good_weather_to_return_to_Patriot_Hills

Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 pm

that how i roll. i just need his loving once in a while
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:53 pm

GOD DAMN VERTI, thats one hot self portrait. I feel Dolce contracts.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm

please im at least a c cup.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:52 pm

undead. where the fuck has he been? he must have an alt or something. he hasnt been on in ages.

oh, if it means anything, bn's attitude works to their advantage. i shit in my pants whenever i play a bn person, even if its bestest or someone like that. ill take any chao person. but bn. *shiver*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BN/Chao Stroking   BN/Chao Stroking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BN/Chao Stroking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2