Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
www.chao.co.nr EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
www.chao.co.nr EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
www.chao.co.nr EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
www.chao.co.nr EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
www.chao.co.nr EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
www.chao.co.nr EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
www.chao.co.nr EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
www.chao.co.nr EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
www.chao.co.nr EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
www.chao.co.nr I_vote_lcapwww.chao.co.nr I_voting_barwww.chao.co.nr I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

www.chao.co.nr

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

www.chao.co.nr Empty
PostSubject: www.chao.co.nr   www.chao.co.nr EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:17 am

Hey all lately I have been checking out both forums chao.co.nr and chao.clanforums.net. Personally I like the idea of having two sites one can be for the forums for the general public the other can be for our clan functions. What Im not liking is the complete abandonment of chao.co.nr is it really so hard to edit copy paste a topic and throw it on there? Its a known fact that people are less likely to post anything on a forum that looks dead. All Im trying to say is throw Labs site a bone once in a while clan chao made up for over 90% of the post there and now that forum is on life support if your topic is general enough to where it is more of a public debate then why not throw it over there to keep that forum alive and well. Its up to you guy I just dont see how its that hard of a strain. Highlight your enitre topic control C go over to the forum sign in give the topic a title control V man but if thats too hard I guess Im between a rock and a hard place.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

www.chao.co.nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.chao.co.nr   www.chao.co.nr EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:50 am

terra and `riki` kept talking about using that forum for another CHA site. It has been being discussed since.. before I made this one. Pretty clear that will never happen, but I got in the habit of giving that one some space, unless there were questions that could only be answered by me posted on it.

i wouldnt mind copy/pasting information there, but to copy/paste replies and such from every post would really get annoying fast. me and lab were gonna do a uhhh.. idk, portal? link? something of that nature, so one of the icon things links people to each others site, but that never happened either...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

www.chao.co.nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.chao.co.nr   www.chao.co.nr EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:16 pm

trying to have the same people maintaining 2 seperate forums with the same conversation seems somewhat pointless.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

www.chao.co.nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.chao.co.nr   www.chao.co.nr EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:22 am

One person transfering a bunch of topics back and forth would be a pain. No what Im talking is simply when posting (the person posting) occasionally double posts the topic one here and one there so that forum doesnt seem so dead. Vert there is nothing to maintain all one has to do is occasionally delete spam topics or flames thats it. In other words delete 90% of my post in particular. The only hard part is finding somebody who doesnt get drunk with power. You know the type they needlessly censor topics that need no censorships, they issue a barrage of warns over something that doesnt need warns, they issue bans for no other reason then the fact they hate the person.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

www.chao.co.nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.chao.co.nr   www.chao.co.nr EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:52 am

i have used no moderator power on my forums yet, no bans, post reductions, warns, ect.
i think that was part of the downfall on Labs forum before I made this one. It was really active for a while, like 6 months ago. but terra and querty used to warn anyone who posted off topic. venom was the only person i warned, but he got drunk and spammed 50 posts in an hour. moderation limits conversation. so long as there isnt flaming, who cares if a conversation gets off topic? (like this one) if it becomes a REAL new topic, i can easily split the topic, and allow both to continue.

labs forum started to die a while before I made this one, but me, terra, piss, verti, and mwahahaha were the people keeping it alive during that time. I am considering setting this up on a not-free site though, so I can advertise and use the money gained to buy hosting bots for the clan... in that case, i would want more people to visit here...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

www.chao.co.nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.chao.co.nr   www.chao.co.nr Empty

Back to top Go down

www.chao.co.nr
Page 1 of 1