Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? I_vote_lcapname of the bn channel bot/chao??? I_voting_barname of the bn channel bot/chao??? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
name of the bn channel bot/chao??? I_vote_lcapname of the bn channel bot/chao??? I_voting_barname of the bn channel bot/chao??? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

name of the bn channel bot/chao???

Go down 
+2
biki
Dragonslayer995
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

name of the bn channel bot/chao??? Empty
PostSubject: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:05 pm

what should i name the channel bot for bn/(chao??)?
I was thinking CHA-Channel-Bot.
lets hear your ideas.
glorn says eagle-eye
Back to top Go down
biki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm

how bout dragonbot? since wrath named his wrathbot and verti named his v-bot (dunno about bns bot)
if u do cha channel bot people might go the a channel called CHA and end up with no one there and go wtf
maybe CHA-bot without the channel in there
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:25 pm

or BN-bot
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 pm

well is it a channel bot or a hosting bot cuz that pretty much decides it
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 pm

channel hence why i said cha-channel-bot lol
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 pm

wait. so its a bot only for the clannies to use? (thats y its in channel) or is it a bot that gives trivia and facts and adverts the clan (in channel)?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:50 pm

you will forget to turn it on 90% of the time anyway; just like all your other bots. It will be like the D2 bot in chao channel, but.. another one... Hmm, I could just make a D2 channel bot with my own CD keys... *cough*
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:12 pm

i just have to set it up give permission to clannies for different cmds and stuff and i wont forget to turn this one on lol since it doesnt host games it doesnt lag at all so i can do alot of stuff while its going since it doesnt use up much bandwidth etc.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 am

dibs on permissions Very Happy I cant wait for the q&a option to be up. It'll really help some people i think... like me if i decide to break again XD
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 am

Well i went with BN-Bot and i am currently working on setting up trivia for it. it has gamble and hangman also and i believe both of those work but i gotta set up the trivia. having a bit of trouble with it. when i get it to work ill have glorn set up some cha trivia for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: name of the bn channel bot/chao???   name of the bn channel bot/chao??? Empty

Back to top Go down

name of the bn channel bot/chao???
Page 1 of 1