Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Spiritualism training EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Spiritualism training EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Spiritualism training EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Spiritualism training EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Spiritualism training EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Spiritualism training EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Spiritualism training EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Spiritualism training EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Spiritualism training EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Spiritualism training I_vote_lcapSpiritualism training I_voting_barSpiritualism training I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Spiritualism training I_vote_lcapSpiritualism training I_voting_barSpiritualism training I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Spiritualism training

Go down 
+8
John
Facepuncher
baneofdeath
Legend_of_Moose
Wrathtoruin
sami_gurl
epicpowda11
chehong
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Spiritualism training Empty
PostSubject: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:22 am

Any one train Taichi or any spiritual energy training or any inner chi enhancement?
Like the training you have to meditate to get and will be hard to train for.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:46 am

My spiritual meditation comes out of a bong Wink
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:32 am

^-- +1
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 pm

If it's really intense meditation it must be a massive gravity bong.Instant Enlightenment Smile
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Erm... am I the only one who doesnt smoke pot O_o (I have good reasons not to in HS)
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 pm

I dont...
Back to top Go down
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Neither do I, although all my friends do..
Even though the only notable health concern from smoking pot is a drop in sperm count, its still illegal in the US, so I'd rather not get caught with it. I live in MN, practically everyone in my school smokes pot, and 4/5 days a week I get to watch somebody getting their pot confiscated.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Wrath: @ Gravity bongs for the motha fuckin' win.
Moose: Legit medical reason?
undead: you should start, it would make you much more merciful.
Face: Our teachers smoked the pot, at school.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:08 am

Actually in college I wouldnt mind doing it once and a while, but in HS if you get caught... man youre expelled and it basically rapes your college resumé
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:32 am

im on probation so i dont smoke.

but I have trained the longest in martial arts here

"I have been tought Kung fu from a traditional school learning Tien Shan Pai Wudangquan as well as trained in iron bone training for 18 years I boxed in school and in Juvy." from my intro

https://chao.forumotion.net/introductions-f9/i-am-johnxl-t351.htm

and i dont beleive in chi or god mombo jombo but i can teach you a reason to pray
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:59 pm

How to win fights... make friends with those who can kill you and then learn to kill by yourself... that way no one fucks with you or your friends
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:57 am

being in high school is not a good reason to not smoke pot. its a terrible one.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:11 am

Its a reason that seems widely used at my highschool, im probably the only non pot smoker i know = \
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm

damn.. you should smoke!
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:19 pm

1st.. no
2nd.. i have no money
3rd i have no one to hook me up!
4th.. no
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:37 pm

1.. move to florida..
2.. i can hook you up with retarded amounts of weed!
3.. Hooray!
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Florida has tons of weed we get it off the fuckin boat after all.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:40 pm

wish i could smoke weed right now fucking probation headdesk...
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:42 pm

sami_gurl wrote:
1.. move to florida..
2.. i can hook you up with retarded amounts of weed!
3.. Hooray!

I may be up there this summer!

ehh unlikely, but im trying to talk my parents into going to Busch gardens again, or hanging out in Tampa for a few days.

all of that is kinda unlikely though =[
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Ok... so the other day my sisters bf and his brother (21 and 26) were over before we went down to hang out at a resivoir (ya were cool...) so I helped them finish up work (both work on my farm now) and then we went down to an abadoned barn and i asked to try some of the pot... Tasted good, kind of like sativa (hemp i know), I didnt TRIP BAWLZ and then crave cheetos though... which is good b/c i hate cheetos........

Then we went to the resevoir after picking up a 12 pack of Natty Bo's (Natural Bohemians brewed in B-More) And I had 3 and a half beers which were the only REAL alcoholic drinks ive really had....

I was SO FUCKING CHILL DAMMIT!!! I cant do that every day.. hell not even every month b/c of my paranoia for college and the fact that if i get caught and expelled, iiii would probably end my life... not even kidding....

So ya, smoked my first bowl and drank for the first real time... wewt
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:55 am

If you're asian, you most likely had your first drinking experience with your family.
I was drinking red wine when I was 8 or 9.
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:08 pm

My Spiritualism training comes in 2 main forms, Martial Arts to start, I am training myself in Mujuushin Kenjutsu, which is virtually a lost art, and the greatest Katana-wielding art ever noted, in Japanese History, and in all honesty the reason why it appeals to me is is literally a artful manifestation of ones own spirit. A master of this lost art, spirit is so powerful, that there enemy would have no choice but to conform to the masters essence, breaking there spirit which would inevitably end there life. The Mujuu taught that one should not even react to one’s opponent; that to treat the art of swordfighting as a mode of combat was a corruption of its purity, a descent into crude bestiality. Also took Arashido Karate, which has a nice mix of jujitsu, jeet kune do, ninjitsu, even some aikido and tai chi.

Second is aqcuiring knowledge and taking the time to understand that knowledge, then working with it, lamenting it in a way. A new passion of mine is the study of Noetic Science. It is a study one can do entirely through Intuition and the spirit, as it is a study of the Minds physical effects on matter. It also, plays a very key role my study of the Mujuu.

Last edited by Veracruz on Mon May 03, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:12 pm

^--- is making shit up
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Shows what you know =D

Also... If you intend to so blatantly encourage that my info is incorrect, then why don't you take some time to look at the facts yourself.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:35 pm

just like to say, that I also, train myself in MANY lost arts. Things that no one knows, I teach myself, daily. currently, I am working on the miss-match sock art. You see, some ancient people, longer ago than was recorded (or after all records of their existence was wiped out) used to wear a longer sock on their right leg; to become more powerful kickers. After 20 years of that slight weight difference, it made their kick ~3-4X more powerful. The records were lost, but it was once believed that this culture invented the roundhouse kick.

I am left footed, which may have been looked down apon in their culture, so I am trying to prove myself as the black sheep. I in fact wear TWO socks on my left foot; in anticipation of someday being able to set a new record as the best roundhouse kicker ever. Since the unknown civilization that created this unknown form of training was never recorded as doing so, I dont think I will have much competition at all... yeh know... since it is a lost art...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism training   Spiritualism training Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiritualism training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next